Truth or Dare?

You Can Date a Fan... Right?

Nicky's POV

When we got to the roof, Dong...Dongho... Yeah... Dongho approached nuna.  He hugged her and showed her his arm.  What was wrong with his arm? Then everybody started greeting each other. I avoided them and made my way to the table with all the food.  I grabbed a paper plate and started piling food onto it. When I was done, I sat down close to the food so that I didn't have to walk far for a second and most likely third plate.  I saw everybody slowing moving into their own group; Claire and Alisha were with... Xander and... That guy... Ke... Something.  Soohyun, Ki... kiso? No... Miso... Usop...no... um... Kiseop! Yeah... Soohyun, Kiseop, and... Ki...tiger... Kimbum...Kibum! why were their names so hard!! Anyway, those three were together talking and watching... Haha stalkers...  And Ela nuna was sitting with Eli. Wait! Eli? Didn't she like Soohyun?  Of course she does! She has dreams about them.  Then why wasn't she with Soohyun? I saw nuna glance at me.  Then a noise brought me back.  It was the sound of a scraping chair.  Dongho was pulling up a chair to the table I was sitting at.


"Enjoying the food?" he asked, setting his own plate down.

"I want meat!" I threw out.

"I think were having a barbecue for dinner..."

"meat! What type?"

"uhhh... Beef, pork, chicken."

"pork....." I looked at nuna again and she was looking at Eli and smiling.  What was she doing?  Then I looked at Soohyun, he was glancing at nuna... He saw me staring at him and quickly turned away.

"what are you looking at?" Dongho asked.

"Do you think that Soohyun hyung likes nuna?"

"Wait hyung?? And... I think so... He was staring at her when she was at the ice cream place."

"yeah hyung? why did he say that? And you were there?"

" I think you were leaving when we went in."

"makes sense... So you do think he likes her."

"yep! What about you? Like anyone?"

I stared at him.  This guy is stupid... I don't like anyone!  "Course not." I replied.

He looked disappointed when I said it, but i didn't think about it, because Xander was now alone with Alisha and Claire was now with...that Ke...Kevin.  What did I miss?  That's when I remembered. "Uhh... Dongho-ah... What happened to your arm?" I asked.
"Why does everybody keep calling me 'Dongho-ah'?"
"Cause were either older than you, or the same age."
"Really? How old are you?"

"16... oh yea how old are you? 17? So what happened to your arm?"
"No, 16.... Fans... They got a little crazy."


"oh...."
"So wh--" he got interrupted.
"you guys want dinner yet?" Soohyun's asked everyone.
"Finally!" I yelled.  And I ran to him to see what was on the menu.
Time passed and dinner was ready.  I ended up sitting between nuna and Dongho.  Why do I always end up next to him?   I was minding my own business and eating, when I heard ela nuna talk to Eli.  It was noisy so I couldn't hear what they were talking about. Except maybe a word or two.  Like 'trust me' and 'going to tell'.
Tell what? Then something clicked in my head.  I poked her arm to get her attention.
She turned to me, "yeah?"
I leaned in closer so that no one would hear. "You like Eli right? Are you two dating?"
 
 
Miho's POV
I felt someone poke me and knew it was Nicky.  She had interrupted my conversation with Eli, so I wasn't very happy. "Yeah?" I asked, slightly agitated.
She leaned in closer and said, "You like Eli right? Are you two dating?"
I felt my eyes widen but I covered it up by squinting.  Then I quickly thought about how to not set her off. Nicky could not keep a secret, and I wanted to tell everyone at the right time. So how did I cover it up? I laughed. 
"Yah, why are you laughing?" she asked me.
"Cause its funny..."
"So its not true?" she seemed suspicious.
"Of course not! If I was... you know what... I would've told you." I'm sorry for lying Nicky...
She looked at me for a few more seconds when she turned back to her food.  I took a deep breath.  I hope shes still not suspicious.
 
 
Nicky's POV

 I'm still suspicious...  But if she doesn't want to tell me, then fine.  But I guess if she really was dating him, she would tell me...  We finished dinner and everyone went back to their own activities.  Xander and Alisha were sitting together and listening to music.  Those two obviously like each other.  Claire, Kevin, Kiseop and Eli were playing charades.  But it really wasn't going anywhere cause Claire couldn't understand anything.  Miho nuna was on the phone with someone and Soohyun, Dongho, Kibum, and I were playing video games on the XBOX.  And I was losing! Me of all people.  But I always win... I guess its because my mind wasn't in the game.  I was too busy thinking about how to get Soohyun and Miho together.  Think, Nicky think!!!


"Eun-Hye!" I heard someone call my name. I looked up and saw the three boys looking at me.
"Ne?"
"Something wrong? You've been staring off into space for sometime now."  Dongho said.

"Yeah...fine..." I shook my head.


"Okay! Its your turn to pick the stage." Kibum told me.

I nodded and scanned the different stages we could play.  My eyes landed on one I always won; called Dare Devil.  Dare devil... dare... truth or dare!!  I dropped the remote and ran to Soohyun who was sitting the farthest away from me.  "Come with me for a sec." I said. 



"Wae?"
"Come on!" I pulled his arm and he got up.  I pulled him to the side of the roof which was not occupied. 
"What is it?" He asked.
I took a deep breath, tired from the running we just did, "You.....Like......" I took another breath, "Miho nuna...."
His eyes widened.  And he didn't speak for a while. 

"Hyung?"

That seemed to bring him back. "Did you say hyung?" he looked puzzled.



"Yeah... hyung..." What was wrong with that?
"But your a girl...."

"But hyung sounds better than oppa..." I explained.
He shook his head fiercely, "Okay doesnt matter... how did you find out?"
"Isn't it obvious? Im pretty sure everyone knows."


"They do? What about... Miho?"
"Shes oblivious when it comes to this stuff. Anyway, you should ask her out."
"What? But she--"
"She likes you."
"She does? How do you know?"
"Shes my best friend, of course I know! Now do it."

"But how... what if she doesn't like me, I'll be embarrassed."


"Then...." I smiled, "Lets play truth or dare."

"Truth or dare?  How's that gonna help?"
"When it lands on you, you pick Miho nuna.  99.99999% of the time, she'll pick truth.  When she does, you ask 'Do you like me?' And knowing her, she'll ask 'As a friend? of course.' then you say, 'More than a friend' then she'll say '.... Of course'." I took a breath, "Then you two live happily ever after."
"I don't know..."



"Come one! What can you lose?"
"She'll say no!"
Then I heard Kibum call out, "Soohyung hyung! Eun-Hye! Where are you two?"
"We better get back" Soohyun said. He started walking towards them and I followed. 
"Come on. Do it." I whispered. "Just say, 'lets play truth or dare'." I wasn't 100% sure, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw him nod.
We sat back down next to Kibum and Dongho.
"What were you two doing?" Dongho asked.
"Nothing..." Soohyun replied. "Hey... do you two want to play... truth or dare?" Yes! Victory is mine!
"That would be fun! With all of us right?"  Kibum asked.
"Yeah..." he said.
At that moment, Dongho sprang up and yelled, "EVERYONE! LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!"
 
 
Miho's POV
(Blue is in English)
 
When we finished dinner, I was going to play video games with Nicky, but then my phone rang.  I went to the side and looked at the collar ID.  I smiled.
"Hello?"
"Elena. Its me."
I decided to play dumb. "Me who?"
He sighed, "Me. As in Sungkyu."
"I'm sorry, I don't know anyone by that name."
"Yah! Dongsaeng!"
"Mianhe..."
"Anyway... I wanted to ask if you were busy tomorrow."
"Don't think so... haven't made any plans. Why?"

"Remember that park I always talked about, I want to take you there."

"Yeah okay. Seems fun."
"EVERYONE, LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" I heard Dongho shout.


"Oppa, I'll call you later okay."
"Sure... what are you doing?"
"I'm... I'll tell you about it later." I hung up and ran to the circle that was forming for the game.
"Found a bottle" Xander said. "I want to start it."  When everyone was settled, he spun the bottle.  Everyone was curious as to who its first victim would be. Round and round it went, then it slowed down.  Then it finally landed on someone.  Eli.
"Eli! Truth or dare?" Xander asked.
"Truth."
"Hmmm" he thought for a second.  "Is it true... that you have a crush on someone?"
He smiled a little. "Yeah..."
Everyone started asking questions, he didn't answer any of them.  But I knew of course who it was.  Nicky, who was sitting next to me, glanced over.  I glanced back.  "What?" I asked.
"Nothing..."
"Okay! Next question." Eli said, and spun the bottle.  It landed on Alisha.
"Truth or dare?" he asked in Korean.
"Ahhh.. oppa..." I said to get his attention. He looked at me, "She doesn't speak Korean...."
"Oh right..... Truth or dare Alisha?"
"Dare"
"Okay.... I dare you too.... hug Xander hyung."

"What? Why?" looking all embarrassed



"If you don't want to do it... just say so."
I knew what he was doing, he wanted to get Alisha and Xander together.  I doubt this would work... but we'll give it a try.
"Uhhhh.... You don't mind... do you?" She asked Xander.
"Not at all...." he answered.
 

She stood up and walked to stand behind him.  She hesitated for a second before she bent down and gave him and hug.  Xander blushed madly and everyone was laughing or whistling. Or just sitting there not caring ,  like Dongho and Nicky. Alisha went back to her spot and spun the bottle. It landed on Kiseop.
Alisha turned towards me. "Unni... can you translate?" I nodded my head.


"Kiseop...oppa... truth or dare?"
"Kiseop oppa, truth or dare?" I translated.

"Truth"  He said with a heavy accent. Hes a blood type A, of course he chooses truth.



"Awwww... no fun." Alisha said then started thinking of something to ask. "Is it true that you have a secret that you have never told anyone before?"
I translated for her.  He thought for a moment, then responded with, "Yes"
"Yah! Kiseop-ah. You better tell me. No secrets remember." Xander said.
 
 
~Ten minutes later~
 

"Be careful oppa!" I yelled as Eli took on his dare, walking on his hands around the circle.  He got into a hand stands and slowly made his way around the circle.  Two seconds later, he fell on his back. I stood up and ran up to him. 


"I told you to be careful! Are you okay?" I asked as I helped him up.

"Yeah... concrete is not that hard you know."  he smiled.


I leaned closer to him and whispered. "What would I do if you got hurt."  I pulled back to see him smile.
He didn't respond, but I could see in his eyes that he was happy.  We sat back down at our spot and he spun the bottle.  Around and around it went until it finally landed on someone... me.  I took a deep breath.
"Truth." I said, not waiting for him to ask.

"Is it true that..." the corners of his mouth curved up. "you're going out with me?"
My eyes widened at the question.  This is how your gonna announce it to everyone? Shocked as I was, on the corner of my eyes I could see that the members and my friends were waiting for my answer. (Nicky is translating to Claire and Alisha)  I couldn't help it, I smiled slightly and answered quietly but loud enough for everybody to hear, "Yes..."

 

~Author's Note

I finally spell checked it! haha How do you guys like this chapter? The beginning is a little boring... but I love the ending.  And just a heads up, the story probably gonna end in a few chapters :( noooo! I might write another one, but im currently writing a FT Island one and an MBLAQ one and then theres school... oh well, comment please <3