Claire doesn't like relationships... or does she?

You Can Date a Fan... Right?

Miho's POV (blue in English)

I sat down on my bed while Claire went to take a shower and Nicky sat on her bed to watch tv.  I got my computer out and while I was waiting for it to turn on, I got a text.

 

To: Miho oppa
Fr: Eli

You in your room?

 

To:Eli oppa
Fr: Miho

Its been about five minutes and we don't walk that slow

 

I set my phone down and opened up my itunes, wanting to listen to music.  I felt someones gaze on me and turned to see Nicky staring at me intently.

"What?" I asked a tad annoyed,

"I though you liked Soohyun."

"I do... I just like Eli more." I respond. My phone vibrated. "Hold on." I told Nicky.

 

To: Miho
Fr: Eli oppa

Well sorry!  Anyway, your not busy tomorrow, right?

 

I though for a second before responding.

 

To: Eli oppa
Fr: Miho

Not that I know of... why?

 

I raised my head from my phone's screen to see that Nicky was still staring at me.  "Where were we?" I asked.

"How come you like Eli all of a sudden? You barley talked about him before we came here."

She did make a point.  Any conversation about U-kiss was 99% about Soohyun, but who could blame me? He's smart, and funny, and a great singer, not to mention the abs!  Wait... I'm dating Eli... I can't think about other boys like that now. I shook my head quickly before replying. "Its just that... I got to know him better so..." I dropped off.

"I see..." she said, rubbing her chin while looking at me suspiciously.  We stared at each other for a few seconds (before) my phone vibrated once again. 

 

To: Miho
Fr: Eli oppa

Well, I was thinking that we could have our first date tomorrow.

 

I smiled.

 

To: Eli oppa
Fr: Miho

Sure! What time?

 

I went back to my computer, opened up the internet, and went straight to allkpop. I heard the door open and close and knew that Claire had finished her shower.  "Nicky go take a shower" I told my dongsaeng.

"I don't want toooooo" She whined.

"Don't be dirty, just go." I heard her shuffle around and the door slam, indicating that she was taking a shower.  Claire sat down next to me.

"Whatcha doing?" she asked.

"On allkpop."

"Unni!" she yelled all of a sudden.

I jumped a little, "What!?" I yelled back.

"How do you know when...you like someone?" she practically screamed this.

"Why?" Claire never asked about this stuff.  She never liked the idea of relationships.  The only reason she went out with Christopher was because Claire is too nice and she couldn't say no. 

"Because... I need to know."

"Well..." I thought for a second. How do I know when I like someone? I have an urge to talk to them all the time.  And I tend to talk about that person alot.  And I get happy when he says the slightest things about me to me.  I told Claire this.

She nodded her head, looked me in the eyes and said, "I like Kevin."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment <3