First Date Over Park

You Can Date a Fan... Right?

Alisha's POV (all in english)

 

I stumbled back to the lobby of my hotel, passing the elevator before walking back and punching the up arrow.  My mind was blank as I rode the elevator up to my floor, went to my room and sat on the bed slowly.  Xander..............Kissed..................Me....................Xander........Kissed.......Me.....Xander...Kisssed...Me...XANDER KISSED ME!

My eyes widened as I realized was happened just minutes ago.  I quickly got my phone from my pocket and fumbled with it till I called Elena. It rang a few times before someone picked up.

"Helllloooo???"

"UNNI!!!! OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! SOLIKEYOUKNOWHOWXANDERTOOKMEHOME? WELLWHENWEGOTTOTHEHOTEL,HEFREAKINGKISSEDME! ANDOHMYGOSHICAN'TBREATH..." I took a deep breath before listening, it was silent. "You there?"

"Yeah," she answered, 'just waiting for you to calm down."
"Did you get what I said?"

"Yeah. You said that Xander kissed you." she answered calmly.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Well... you like him, he likes you, he kissed you, you two go out." She explained.

"Yeah... but..."

"I'll give you his number so that you can text him okay."

"Sure..."

She gave me the number and told me that she had too go.  We hung up and I stared at the number in my hand.  I quickly  punched the number in my phone and messaged him.

 

To: Xander <3
Fr: Alisha

Hey

 

I waited for the reply, which came in a few seconds

 

To: Alisha
Fr: Xander <3

Hello... who is this?

 

 

I decided to have some fun.

 

To: Xander <3
Fr: Alisha

Guess :p

 

I flipped on the t.v., but it was all in Korean, so I turned it off.

 

To: Alisha
Fr: Xander <3

Is it.... wait do I know you in real life? Cause if this is a fan...

 

To: Xander <3
Fr: Alisha

Yes, you do know me in real life. But that doesn't mean im not a fan.

 

To: Alisha
Fr: Xander <3

Then this must be... Alisha?

 

To: Xander <3
Fr: Alisha

Yay!!! Correct

 

 

We continued talking throughout the night.

 

 

Elena's POV (Blue is in English)

"You... like Kevin?" I asked, making sure my ears heard correctly.

"Yeah... so what do I do?"

"Uhhh... well... I could see if he likes you... if you want."

"You would do that?!"

"Yeah, sure." 

"That would be great! I'm going to call my family okay."  she went back to her bed and took her phone out.  So Claire likes Kevin huh... never thought she would like someone.  But I guess anything possible... anything is possible. I'm going out with a celebrity.  I never once thought that that could happen.  My thoughts were interrupted by my phones vibrating.

 

To: Miho
Fr: Eli oppa

How about lunch? At noon.

 

To: Eli oppa
Fr: Miho

Sure! Where?

 

To: Miho
Fr: Eli oppa

I'll pick you up at the hotel okay.

 

To: Eli oppa
Fr: Miho

Sounds like a plan... hey guess what! Alisha and Xander kissed :D

 

 

"NOONA!!!!!"  I turned my heard towards the bathroom. 

"Unni," Claire said, "I think Nicky needs you."

I got up from my chair, went up to the door, and knocked. "Nicky, you okay?"

"I forgot my clothes..." she mumbled.

I sighed and gathered her cloths from the closet.  I tried to open the door, but of course it was locked.  She unlocked it and opened the door slowly before sticking her head out.  She grabbed the cloths then closed the door on my face.  I shook my head as I sat back down at the table, discovering two new texts.

 

To: Miho
Fr: Eli oppa

Serious??? Thats great! He just got back, im gonna go :P

 

And

 

To: Miho
Fr: Sungkyu

Hey, thought you were going to call me.

 

 

To: Eli oppa
Fr: Miho

Don't to much! And tell him congratz for me kay

 

 

To: Sungkyu
Fr: Miho

Sorry! Uhh... what were we talking about?

 

Nicky came back out and sat on her bed, taking out her PSP.  "What are you playing?" I asked.

"Game..." she was already in her game mode.

 

To: Miho
Fr: Eli oppa

He says thanks.  Also, I have to go :( Sorry! Schedule in the morning. I will see you at noon okay.

 

To: Eli oppa
Fr: Miho

Awww.... fine... see ya oppa

 

"DIE YOU FREAKING THING!!!! WHY WON'T YOU DIE!!!!!!!!"  Nicky screamed. Yep definatly in game mode...

 

I received a text.

 

To: Miho
Fr: Sungkyu

I was going to take you to the park remember? How about noon? For lunch. We could picnic.

 

Shoot! Noon... I was supposed to have my date with Eli... but I can't blow off Sungkyu, I promised him first.

 

To: Sungkyu
Fr: Miho

Uhh... can we do it another time?

 

To: Miho
Fr: Sungkyu

I thought you were free...

 

To: Sungkyu
Fr: Miho

I was... but I accidently made really important plans...

 

To: Miho
Fr: Sungkyu

Like?

 

To: Sungkyu
Fr: Miho

Like... a date

 

To: Miho
Fr: Sungkyu

Date? With who?

 

To: Sungkyu
Fr: Miho

It doesn't matter... im going to sleep okay! Cya

 

I put my phone down on the table and went to brush my teeth.  By the time I got back, I had 20 messages, all from Sungkyu.  Mian oppa...  I fixed my pillow on the couch and layed my head down, waiting for sleep to work its magic.
 

 

Author's Note

Hey guys!!! Okay... so if I calculated this correctly, there are only two, maybe three, chapters left in the story! Oh no :(