Eli's Way of Asking

You Can Date a Fan... Right?

Author's Note
Btw I do not know anything about guitar's....




Alisha's POV

Elena, Nicky and Claire left me... They walked towards the taxis and waved for one which came in a few seconds, they got into it.  I just watched them.
"ummm Alisha? Are you going with them?" Xander asked me.
"nope... My hotel is over there." I pointed to the opposite direction. "well I should get going as well." I stepped so I was in front of all the members. "thank you for taking care of me." I bowed and waved.  "bye!" I started walking when I heard Xander calling to me. I turned around and saw him running towards me.
"need something?" I asked.
"you shouldn't walk around this late..." he said to me. "I'll walk you to your hotel."
"oh it's fine oppa. I can walk myself."
"it's not safe though."
"but how will you get back yourself?"
"taxi... Bus... I'll figure out then." he shrugged his shoulders.
"but thats inconvienent."
"it's fine. Come on let's go." he started walking and I followed.  We walked in silence till we got to the hotel I was staying at.  I stood in front of the door and turned to face him.
"thanks for walking me here..."
"no problem... Maybe... We can hang out sometimes... I mean you and everyone else..."
"uh yeah... That'd be cool..."
"can I have your number then?"
"uh yeah..." I took the extended phone and punched in my number.
"night..." he said.
"night..." I went inside the hotel without looking back.  I did not want him to see me blush.




Miho's POV (10:00 am)
My phone vibrated from under my pillow.  I took it and looked at the text I had received.

To:Miho
Fr: Eli oppa
You busy today??  :)

I smiled and sat up.

To:Eli oppa
Fr:Miho
Don't think so, why?

I stood up and went to clean up. Claire and Nicky were sleeping of course.  I sat down at the table and got on my computer. My phone vibrated again.

To:Miho
Fr: Eli oppa
You said you'd help me find an amplifier! Don't back out now...


Oh right! I had told him I would help...


To: Eli oppa
Fr: Miho
I'm not backing out! Where and when?


I sent the text and went on my Facebook.  I had a few messages but nothing important.  I got another text.


To: miho
Fr: Sungie oppa
You free today? :)


Sungkyu oppa! I forgot he was here.


To: Sungie oppa
Fr: Miho
Umm sorta... Why?


Then I got another text.


To: Miho
Fr: Eli oppa
An hour from now, at 11:00. Well go for lunch then look for the amplifier.  Meet me at the buffet, and no were not eating there.


To:Eli oppa
Fr: Miho
Okay! See ya there.


I sent the text but then realized that either I would have to leave Nicky and Claire along, or bring them with me...
"your awake unni?" I heard behind me.  I turned around and saw Claire rubbing her eyes.
"yeah..."
She nodded her head and laid back down.
My phone vibrated once again.


To: Miho
Fr: Sungie oppa
Wanted to hang out.  U sure your busy?


To: Sungie oppa
Fr: Miho
I'm sure... Maybe later, sorry :(


I got up and went to the restroom to  change.  I came out and Claire was watching tv.
"going somewhere unni?" she asked.
"yeah. I'll be with Eli oppa for a while.  Can you tell Nicky to behave herself."
"sure!"
I walked to her purse and got her wallet out.  I pulled out        won an left her         won.
"Claire, I'm taking out some money okay. I left some for you to spend."
"okay. Have fun!"
I smiled and got my purse, hat, and sunglasses and walked out the door. I was on the elevator when I got a text.

To: Miho
Fr: Sungie oppa
What are you doing that's so much more important than me? :P

To: Sungie oppa
Fr: Miho
Meeting a friend. Maybe tomorrow okay!

I arrived at the lobby and set off.






Soohyun's POV
"we don't have a schedule today right?" Eli asked while we were eating breakfast.
"we have the day off... Why?" I told him.
"just wanted to go out for a bit."
"where to hyung?" Dongho asked.
"around." he answered. He stood up, "im done." he left the table and went to his room.
"any idea where he's heading?" Kevin asked. Everyone shook their head.


Eli's POV
I went to my room and got my phone out.

To:Miho
Fr: Eli
You busy today??  :)


Since were not busy today, I can get some alone time with Miho and make my move. I got on my computer and waited for the text, which came in about a minute.


To:Eli
Fr:Miho
Don't think so, why?

Sweet! She's not busy... Now what can we do? I thought and looked around. In the corner of my room, there was the guitar.  I still needed an amplifier! Perfect.


To:Miho
Fr: Eli
You said you'd help me find an amplifier! Don't back out now...

Hopefully she will come...

To: Eli
Fr: Miho
I'm not backing out! Where and when?

She agreed... I smiled from ear to ear.  I quickly got changed and was waiting for her to text back when I realized that I needed to text back.

To: Miho
Fr: Eli
An hour from now, at 11:00. Well go for lunch then look for the amplifier.  Meet me at the buffet, and no were not eating there.


To:Eli
Fr: Miho
Okay! See ya there.


I got my wallet and grabbed the guitar and went out the room.  I grabbed my keys and opened the front door.
"where you going?" I heard Xander ask.
"out... I'll see you guys tonight..." and I left.


I arrived at the buffet at 10:50  Miho was already there waiting for me. I didn't like to make girls wait, so I ran up to her and apologized quickly.
"your not late... I'm jut early..." she said.
"you didn't wait long right?"
"only a few minutes..."
"thats good."
"so where we going to eat?" she asked.
"a place I go to often. Just follow me." We started walking.  I felt more and more comfortable as we started talking freely.  Just some topics about hobbies and schedules and fans and school... Nothing much... Finally, we arrived at the place and we walked in.  It was small, but the food was amazing.  And there always was a table reserved for me, just in case.  After we got settled in and ordered our food, we started talking again.
"soooo.... Who's the guitar for?" She asked.
"I told you, it's for someone special."
"yeah but who?"
"you'll find out after we buy the amplifier."
"promise?"
"promise."


We finished eating and left for the music store.
"so which amplifier is good?" I asked her.
"depends on the guitar."
I took the guitar out and showed it t her.
Her eyes widened. "oh my gosh...."
"something wrong?" I asked and looked at it myself. Nothing was wrong with it.
"nothing... Its just..."
"like it?" I asked.
"very... Whoever you bought it for will love it."
I smiled.
"okay... I think I know which one we should get."



Miho's POV
We bought the amplifier and exited the store.  I was way too excited too find out who this guitar was going too.
"Sooo oppa..."
"you want to know right..." he smiled at me.
"yeah...."
He laughed a little and took the guitar case off his back and handed it to me.
"you want me to hold it?" I asked.
"come on! Don't be lazy, hold your own guitar." he said, flashing his famous smile.
"my guitar?"
"yeah... But I'll hold the amplifier for you. Because I'm nice like that."
I just stared at him. After a few seconds he started calling my name. I wanted to respond but I was too shocked.  Finally I gathered my senses and looked at his face.  Then a smiled. A huge smile.  And I flung myself on him.
"Kansamnida oppa!!! Kansamnida!!!" I hugged him really tight not letting go.
"okay okay... I can't breath..." he exhaled.
I let go.
"but why?" I set the case on my back and we started walking to his car.
"Chun-Hee said you needed an electric guitar."
"but you didn't have too..."
"but I wanted too."
"but you didn't HAVE too." I emphasized the 'have'.
"but I WANTED too." he emphasized the 'wanted'.
I just shook my head. "well thanks..."
"welcome...okay.. Well I guess there is a reason why I bought it for you."
"what is it?" I asked, my curiosity rising. He stopped walking.  I looked at him. "what's wrong?" he looked into my eyes. "Miho-ah... I'm one of your favorite members right...?"
"yeah..."  he took a deep breath.
"Miho...I like you...would you go out with me?"

 

~Ohhhhh Eli asked her out!! Wonder what happens next...? Please comment and subscribe.