Ice Cream~

You Can Date a Fan... Right?

(All in English)

Elena's POV

My alarm went off.  I searched for my phone under my pillow and turned it off.  Why did I set my alarm so early?

I got up and went to the restroom.  My hair was really messy, meaning I had a dream last night.  Messy hair always means dreams. I picked up my brush and started sweeping it through my hair.  What was the dream I had?  I tried to remember as I put toothpaste on my toothbrush.  I thought harder and I got a picture in my head,  I didn't recognize it at first, but then I realized it was Shin Soohyun, from U-kiss.  I sighed,  I had had another dream about U-kiss. Better not tell Nicky,  she already thinks im obsessed.  I brushed my teeth and sat on the couch (which was my bed). 

Nicky and Claire were both sleeping still.  I smiled when Nicky kicked her leg and mumbled "Nunayaaaa.... I want more meat"

I decided to get breakfast for my friends, so I got some paper and wrote Went to get breakfast, stay in the room. I will be back before, I looked at the clock, 8:35, I will be back before 9:00 got it!  

I put the paper down on the T.V., knowing this will be the first thing they look at. 

 

Claire's POV

I heard the door slam shut.  I got up slowly and looked around. Where was I?  Oh yeah! I was in South Korea with my friends and... and... I looked around.  I didn't recognize the room.  Oh Yeah! And we are in a hotel.  I looked down and saw Nicky.  She was still sleeping of course.  Then I looked at the couch,  where was Unni??? 

Oh well I thought.  I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed the remote.  I turned the T.V., but the screen was blocked by a paper.  I got up and read the note,  "Breakfast...stay in room...back before...9:00" I read out loud.  Oh so Unni went to get breakfast. I looked at the clock,  8:40, it said.   Ok! I sat back down on the bed and watched TV, although I had not idea what they were saying. 

 

Elena's POV

I checked my phone again,  8:58,  thank god I made it back in time! If I hadn't, Nicky would start telling me how I starved her and such cause she had to wait for me. I looked down at the bag I was holding,  I hope Nicky will eat this.  I looked up and crashed head on with a girl about the same age as me. 

"Sorry," she said in English with a slight accent,  She picked up her phone, "hold on for a sec, she said to the person on the other end ,she put the phone down and helped me pick up my breakfast, which lucky hadn't spilled.  When everything was picked up and we apologized once again,  she took out her phone and started speaking again,

"Are you serious!  U-Kiss is back from Canada!"  She hurried off down the hall.  U-kiss is in town! I was excited, maybe they will put on a concert, I thought as I opened my hotel room door. 

"unni!" I was greeted by Claire. 
"morning" I said, as I put our breakfast on the table. 

"What did you get for breakfast?"  She asked

"Kimchi, rice, and soup" I told her, opening a container which was the soup.  "Is Nicky awake yet?" I asked, although I already knew the answer.

"Nope!"  Claire said cheerfully.  I smiled and placed a bowl of rice infront of her.

"Eat!" I said, passing her some chopsticks.  As Claire was eating, I went to wake Nicky up.  She had the sheets over her head.  How cute, I thought.  I pulled the sheets off of her and she curled into a ball.  I poked her nose, "Dongsaeng! wake up" I said next to her ear.  She only rolled over and slept some more. 

So I picked her up,  making sure I didn't wake her,  set her down gently in the bath tub and turned the water on.  It took a few seconds before Nicky woke up.  She sat up slowly and looked around.  Then she saw me.  "YAH! NUNA! "She screamed and jumped out of the shower, soaked.  I laughed and passed her a towel.  "Go.", she said, pointing "I have to change, oh and bring me some clothes to change into as well."  I was still laughing as I went to look for some clothes. 

"Unni, what happened?" Claire asked

"Nothing... nothing..." I said,  as I grabbed some black pants and a t-shirt.  I tried to open the door, but it was locked.  I was about to knock when the door swung open and an arm shot out and grabbed the clothes  Then the door shut again.  I chuckled at this and went to eat my breakfast.

 

Nicky's POV

"Stupid nuna... " I said to myself.  She got me wet...  I changed into dry clothes and went out.  Nuna and Claire were eating breakfast. 

"Yah!," I said, "I want some"  I ran to the table and looked at the choices.  There was rice, kimchi, and soup. "Whats in the soup?" I asked.

"Umm.... vegetables and broth..." Ela nuna said

"What about meat?"

"No meat, just eat it"

""But... I want meat"

"If you eat it, i'll buy you some ice cream later." When she said that, I sat down and started eating the meatless breakfast.

 

(After breakfast and walking on the street)

(Blue in English)

(Not high lighted is in Korean)

 

"Hey Claire," I said, poking her in the back, "That bus smelled like kimchi didn't it?!"

"Really, I thought it smelled like flowers." she said

"Flowers?? Nuna, what do you think it smelled like?"

"Don't know, don't care." She said as she continued walking.  "Ok Nicky, here is the ice cream shop."  I looked up, not knowing we were even here, and ran inside.  I already knew what everyone wanted, so I ordered. 

"One large strawberry (Nicky),  one medium vanilla( Claire) , and one small coffee (Elena)  please." I said to the lady. 

"Cup or cone?" she asked

"Cup for all"  She got the ice cream and totaled everything up. 

"That will be 10000 won please."  I took out my money and payed.  Then I went to the table Ela nuna and Claire were sitting at with the ice cream.  I gave them theirs and they started eating.  I held out my hand. Ela looked up.

"What?" she asked

"Money. You need to pay me back for the ice cream." 

"And here I thought you were being generous for a change." She took out her wallet and payed me back.

"what do you want Nicky?"  Claire asked

I had forgotten that Claire couldn't speak Korean. "Claire pay me back the money for the ice cream" I said holding out one of my hand while pocketing Elena's money with the other.

"Oh! Ok" She said as she gave me money.

"Lets eat while we walk ok." Nuna said as she got up.

Claire and I followed her outside.  Elena nuna had her back turned to us as she was looking at a sign.  I smiled as I thought of something. 

"Claire," I whispered

"What?" she asked whispering back

"Lets ditch Elena nuna..."

"But thats not nice" I looked at her, and pulled her by the arm and dragged her off.

 

Elena's POV

I saw a sign about F.T. Island,  one of my favorite bands and started reading.  I wasn't that good at reading Korean so I asked Nicky what it said.

"Nicky, can you come here and read this to me?" I heard no response, so I turned around.  There was no one there.  Immediately I knew that she had ditched me.  And of course she dragged Claire along!  I sighed and got out my phone. I dialed Nicky's number, but no one answered.  Then I tried Claire's, no answer either.  Whatever, I thought.  I ate a large spoonful of ice cream and started walking.  About five minutes later,  I heard some screaming and "Oppa! Oppa!" I looked around and saw a large group of girls at the entrance of an alley.  I walked up to it and stood on my tip toes, in front of me, I saw U-Kiss!!!

 

Author's note:

Sorry about the chapter. It is not very good.  And don't worry the next chapter will have U-kiss in there.  Also please comment whether you think I should change my style of writing or if the language thing is confusing.  And our names. Because  Elena, Claire, and Nicky are my friends and I... they are not our real names, but the characters and based on us and our characters have Korean names so... anyway please comment and subscribe.  And continue to read please!