'Jieun' Oppa

The Song Jieun Murder Case

~*~

 

Little Hyomin lets go of the phone in her hand and stands up. She walks to her door and opens it slightly. She takes a peak on the slight opening, eyeing her sister and the other figure sitting on the sofa.

“You meanie. You always order my Hyosung Unnie around…” she whispered and glared at Sunhwa.

She closes the door again and comes out of the room after a moment, dressed up to go outside.

“Where are you going honey?” Sunhwa’s cooing voice asked as soon as she stepped down from the stairs.

“Going out. I don’t like it here…” she said so innocently.

Sunhwa looked at her while Hyosung swallowed. She knows that her 10-year-old sister can be very frank. And she clearly knows Sunhwa is the least person she wants to stay at their place.

“Why not?” Sunhwa asked.

Hyomin’s sweet expression changed.

“Because—“

“Do you mind buying some cherries when you go out?” Hyosung cut in. if she didn’t, who knows what came out of that kid’s mouth.

A smile crept back up on Hyomin’s face. A sarcastic smile.

“Sure unnie.” She went out, leaving the two elders behind.

“Cute…” Sunhwa commented as Hyomin came out.

Hyosung rolled her eyes. ‘If you only knew…’

 

 

Hyomin walks to the nearby playground in their neighbourhood. She settles herself on the swing, occasionally checking her phone to see if Youngjae was coming.

Dragging her cousin Youngjae to their house for no particular reason has been a habit of Hyomin. She and Youngjae have a close bond, considering the elder didn’t have any siblings while Hyomin’s only sibling was always busy. Hyomin and Hyosung’s parents died in an accident when she was only 3 years old. Youngjae’s parents on the other hand was-- and until now, very busy. Maybe that’s what brought the two closer. They’re both always lonely… and have their own world.

“Hi…” a bright smile from a stranger faces Hyomin. The bright sun was blocked by the guy’s tall height plus his baseball cap. But nonetheless, his smile was bright. Brighter than the sun, as how little Hyomin thinks.

“Hi…” she returns the greeting and the smile, sensing that the guy was kinda nice.

The man takes a seat on the other swing right next to her, swinging back and forth like a kid.

“What’s your name?” he asks, looking at Hyomin with a bright expression.

“Hmm… my unnie said not to give my name to strangers…” she bit her lip and looked down.

“Strangers? Haha. Well then… My name’s Jieun. I guess that doesn’t make me a stranger anymore huh? Now tell me yours…” he elbowed her playfully, making Hyomin giggle.

“I’m Hyomin. Your name is funny…” she smiled brightly, letting her cute gums show.

“No it isn’t. Your gums are funnier…” he joked.

“No it isn’t. Me and my unnie smile the same way!” she said proudly.

“Yeah. I noticed…” he said like a whisper but Hyomin heard it.

“What? You know my Hyosung unnie?” she asked, blinking her eyes at the guy she just met.

“Kinda. I know her… but she doesn’t know me,” he scratched the back of his head, an action that made Hyomin smile.

“Why? You like her don’t you!?” she giggled.

But the guy’s eyebrows met at her statement. ‘Maybe I do. I like her. I like her to die…’

“Oppa? Hello~ Jieun Oppa!” she waved her hand in front of his face, making ‘Jieun’ snap back.

“Oh… Haha. Sorry about that…” he flashed a smile.

“That’s okay. I have to go…” she started to get up from the swing but ‘Jieun’ stopped her.

“Where are you going? We were just starting to talk…” he said in a disappointed tone.

“Sorry but I have to go meet up with my Youngjae Oppa,” she smiled and waved, leaving ‘Jieun’ blinking in confusion.

‘Youngjae’s coming!? No. not now.’ he clenched his fist, the bright expression from before changed in to a scary one. His eyes were angry, as if ready to kill anyone at the moment.

‘No one’s gonna spoil my plan. I waited 5 years for this…’

 

-----------------------------------------------------

A short and boring chapter~ :(  

School got cancelled today so I did this XDD

Thank God for the Typhoon~ I haven't a word on any subject >__<"

 

Oh and sorry about the last chapter, I didn't know it was repeated =__=" (blame the sleepy me)

Oh well~ That's all folks XDD Sorry if the author's note is a bit long..

 

 

COMMENT-JUSAEYO~ :D