Go On

The Song Jieun Murder Case

Youngjae stood there. He stood still. His eyes locked at the scene. That horrible scene…

 

“HYOMIN!” he screamed loudly, his voice cracking due to the sob that escaped him. His tears dropped continuously as he approached the figure on the road, blood on her clothes that’s just lying there. There’s no sign of her trying to stand, or at least struggle to get up.

As he kneels down next to her, the people inside the car came out. Their faces barely recognizable due to the darkness of the night.

“Hyomin-ah…” he shook her awake, her eyelids fluttering slowly.

“Y-Youngjae Oppa…?” she cried out. Youngjae caressed her cheeks, his tears continues to drop.

“Youngjae?” someone called, the voice was familiar in Youngjae’s ear. Making his head spun at the call, he caught sight at one of the men who came out of the car.

“Mr. Choi!?” Youngjae almost screamed, his eyes bulging out.

Detective Choi swallowed.

“Help me!” Youngjae yelled at them. Sungjong immediately takes Hyomin in his arms and approaches the car. Youngjae follows after him then looks back at the detective who was still standing in front of the car.

“Sir!” Sungjong yelled at the detective.

“Go on!” the detective said then ran off.

Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows and was about to protest but Sungjong pushed him inside the car.

“Don’t question him. We’ve got a case to handle. Besides, we have to take her to the hospital…” he said then drove off.

Youngjae just nodded. Nothing matters more to him than Hyomin’s safety at the moment.

Little that he knows, Hyomin isn’t the only one he should be concerned about right now.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

Just a short and useless update. I've got a plot in my head and I just had to write it down.

The title is "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED LAST NIGHT" it's still a BAP fic, I can't just let this guys go XD

You can just go and check it out on my profile. I forgot to put in the link XD HAHA! MIANHE~

This kid right here is just a lazy bum. I have a report tomorrow in class and i don't even care XD

 

ANNYEONG~ :D Comment-jusaeyo! (If you have something to say to this useless draft)