Victims

The Song Jieun Murder Case

 

“Hey Zelo!” Jongup sat in front of a gloomy looking Zelo.

“So… are you coming?” he asked but Zelo just drooped down on his seat.

“I guess that’s a no,” Jongup tapped Zelo’s shoulder.

“My dad ,” Zelo muttered.

“What are you talking about!? Your dad’s like the most awesome cop in this town!” Jongup exclaimed, earning a few attention in their classroom.

“He’s a detective, not a cop.” Zelo rolled his eyes at him.

“And… he might be the best in his work but he’s still the worst dad,” Zelo sighed heavily.

“Well… look on the bright side. You can finally have some quality time with him. Isn’t that what you wrote on the Wish Tree?” Jongup asked brightly just to keep Zelo from frowning more.

“I take back what I wrote there. I’d rather eat by myself than eat across from him in utter silence!” Zelo yelled at him.

“Geez! Chill dude! Like I know anything about your dad anyway. Well, suit yourself. Me and Youngjae hyung are gonna have fun playing Starcraft all night!” Jongup smiled brightly again completely excited.

“Tss. You don’t even stand a chance to him anyway. You can’t even see the screen clearly!” Zelo stuck his tongue out and Jongup reached his head and smacked it.

 

 

Jongup and Zelo’s class went on with a gloomy Zelo by Jongup’s side. Jongup can’t help but took pity of the younger. Starcraft was every high schooler’s hobby. But Junhong had to spend a night with the dad who everyone thinks is awesome but the worst for Junhong. It’s not like Junhong was upset about that. It’s just that their Youngjae hyung has to leave for the weekend and tonight was the going to be their last game to play altogether before their quarterly exam next week.

“Okay class, read page 119,” their professor announced.

“Aish, why can’t she just dismiss us already?” Jongup complained.

“Tss. You know Professor Han Sunhwa. She doesn’t teach but she LOVES quizzes…” Zelo noted bitterly.

“Tsk. How can a person who doesn’t care about her students became a professor anyway?” Jongup added.

“Just shut up and read it,” Junhong shoved the book to Jongup.

“Come on, I’m excited to go out already!” Jongup whined.

“Can’t you at least acknowledge my misery!? Shut up and read!” Junhong literally shoved the book to jongup’s face.

 

~*~

 

“Daehyun-ah, have you seen my headphones?” Youngjae shook Daehyun awake.

The latter just shook his head then buried his face on the pillow again.

“WHERE IN THE WORLD IS IT!?” Youngjae literally yelled.

Daehyun just glared at him but didn’t say anything.

‘Aish, why won’t this guy say something?’ Youngjae complained inwardly.

 

A few fuss and ruckus, Youngjae finally saw his headphones under the mattress.

“Hey you better get up. Jongup will be staying here tonight,” Youngjae shook Daehyun again.

“Hmm,” Daehyun finally got up and headed for the shower.

Youngjae sighed. “For the whole sentence I said all I get is a ‘Hmm’,”

 

Daehyun walks to the door of their dorm with a list and a bag in hand.

“Yah, where are you going?” Youngjae asked before he could close the door behind him.

Daehyun simply lifted the list at him.

“Grocery? What for?” Youngjae asked.

Daehyun pointed to his watch, 7pm.

“You don’t have to cook something. It’s just Jongup,” Youngjae assured him.

Daehyun just shrugged and left.

Youngjae sighed. “Even if he doesn’t talk, he’s still stubborn,”

 

~*~

 

Hyosung took one last look at the mirror and flipped her short brown hair.

“Unnie, going out again?” her sister Hyomin asked.

“Just gonna go buy something. Want anything?” Hyosung smiled at the younger.

“But mom said you have to take care of me!” Hyomin whined.

“Your Youngjae oppa will be here tomorrow so don’t worry. I’ll be back tonight,” Hyosung kissed her sister then headed for the door.

“You never listen…” Hyomin muttered.

 

---

Sorry if it’s boring. :(

Do you guys still remember the lines in the Foreword?

You can guess which lines belong to who :))

You just have to read THROUGH the lines~