Himchan Hyung

The Song Jieun Murder Case

~*~

 

“Himchan hyung~!” Jongup sang as he pulls off a wide smile while entering the pet shop.

“You punk! Do you know what time is it!? Your pet—“ Himchan stopped as he noticed two more teenagers enter the shop wearing the same uniform as Jongup.

He raised his eyebrow at the two, taking interest at the one wearing a mask. “Who are those?”

“Daehyun hyung and Youngjae hyung. They’re the ones I talked about before…” he pointed the two, his smile not fading.

“I’d say welcome but the store’s already closed.” He eyed Jongup. “Where in the world did you go? It’s almost midnight—“

“Is that a brand new Yankees baller!?” Jongup grabbed his hyung’s wrist and raised it up. His loud voice made the other two look at them.

“Youngjae hyung look! It’s the new baller they released!” Jongup said excitedly with his eyes shining at the sight of the item on Himchan’s wrist.

“Wow. It is! Where did you get that hyung?” Youngjae asked, his lips forming a smile just like Jongup.

“Well…” Himchan grinned, seemingly amused by the attention the kids were giving him. “I’m a big fan you know. And I always get the most prized items. If I don’t have it, then it must not be worth it.”

“So you mean, you have all the Yankee items they released?” Youngjae asked, his eyes bulging out of its sockets.

Himchan nodded proudly.

“Whoa!” the two beamed, leaving Daehyun sort of out of placed.

‘Sport dudes. I can never relate to them…’ he thought as a cute figure found its way on his leg.

“Hey there Pikachu. Long time, no see…” he took him in his arms and patted his head. The other three continued on their little fan chat.

“I guess Jongup treats you well. You’ve gain weight!” he mused himself at the presence of the puppy.

“How many collections do you have?” Youngjae asked.

“I’m not really sure. At least more than a hundred…” Himchan shrugged, his grin wider than ever.

“Do you really have everything?” Youngjae raised an eyebrow.

“Of course! Jackets, hoodies, beanies. Name it and I’m sure I have it!” Himchan boasted, earning a look of awe from the two.

“What about caps?” Jongup asked. “You can have everything but those are the most prized possession of all!”

“Are you kidding!? I have a whole cabinet of baseball caps!” Himchan motioned his arms to show how big his cabinet is.

“Cool! Can we borrow one?” Jongup asked, his eyes pleading.

Himchan sighed. “Sorry guys. Those are collections; they’re not for wearing for just an ordinary day…”

“Well they’re not certainly for just display!” Youngjae argued.

“No. for special occasions…” Himchan smiled.

“Occasions? What kind of occasions requires a baseball cap!?” Jongup huffed at himchan’s answer.

“Some…” Himchan shrugged.

“Whatever. Can you let us borrow them, please!?” Jongup pleaded, his fingers intertwined hoping to pursue the older.

“Well… maybe sometime…” Himchan gave a smile and the two others cheered.

“Hey Jongup, I think Pikachu’s a bit hungry…” Daehyun said from behind them, pointing at the small figure in his arms.

“He knows how to talk?” Himchan muttered, earning a questioning look from Youngjae.

“My friend isn’t mute. He’s just naturally quiet…” Youngjae defended as Jongup came up to his pet and took him in his arms.

“Naturally?” Himchan huffed and turned back inside the store to fetch something. He left Youngjae puzzled with his statement.

“Jonguppie, give this to Pikachu every morning. It’s a new product that can help make him healthier…” Himchan handed the bag of dog food to Jongup and the younger smiled brightly.

The two others headed for the door as Jongup bowed to Himchan. As they were about to open the door, Himchan spoke.

“Hey, isn’t Zelo supposed to be with you guys?” he asked, stopping the three from their tracks.

“Well… he’s at home. He didn’t go to school today.” Jongup answered.

“Why not?” Himchan asked.

“He was sent to the police station—“ Himchan’s eyes bulged out.

“Police station!? What did he do!?” he asked rather exaggeratedly worried. The two eldest looked at each other, seemingly surprised at the reaction of the hyung they just met that night. Jongup on the other just shrugged with an answer. “He just got interrogated that’s all. But that Sehun jerk said he was getting arrested…”

“Arrested!? Zelo is as sweet as an angel. How can he be arrested?” Himchan muttered those under his breath. Sending the three home, Himchan closed the store.

 

The three walked in silence as the two eldest insist on walking Jongup home.

“Hey Jongup…” Daehyun called, pulling his mask down at the process.

“Yes hyung?” Jongup turned back to him, making Youngjae turn to him too.

“Has that Himchan hyung ever met Zelo before?” he asked, Youngjae agreeing to his question.

“Yep. I’ve brought Junhong more than twice to the pet shop. But he hasn’t really talked to Himchan hyung…” he shrugged as he pet the puppy in his arms that seemed to be cold from the wind.

“They haven’t talked? But how can Himchan react like that?” Daehyun followed another question. Youngjae noticed Daehyun’s serious expression.

“Daehyun-ah, Junhong is a really nice kid. We know that. Anyone can develop a liking towards him even without really being close…” Youngjae tapped daehyun’s shoulder while Jongup nodded.

‘Too naïve…’ he thought as they continue to walk Jongup home.

 

 

--------

Comment-jusaeyo~ TT^TT Tell me what you gusy think, PLEASE!!!

 

in a few more chapters, KILLINGS about to start.