Involved

The Song Jieun Murder Case

Junhong walked up to Daehyun’s door. He rings the bell and shortly, Daehyun opens the door and he was greeted by a serious expression by the older.

He tilted his head. “Is everything okay hyung?”

“Yeah…” the latter gave off a weak smile and let Junhong in.

Daehyun eyed him from head to toe, his eyebrows knitting together at the dirt on the younger’s clothes.

As Junhong stepped inside, he immediately noticed. “Where’s Youngjae hyung?”

“He went to Hyosung noona’s. Hyomin kept calling him—“

But Junhong wasn’t listening by that.

His mind was stuck at some point in what Daehyun said.

‘You should be there before we can! That Hyosung’s house is just a few minutes away from the station!’

“Hyosung noona…?” he whispered out of the blue, catching Daehyun’s attention.

“Yeah, his Hyosung noona. His cousin that lives— Hey! Where are you going!?” Daehyun chased after Junhong who ran back to the door. Unfortunately, the younger ran too fast, leaving Daehyun staring at the doorstep of his dorm.

“What the hell is wrong with that kid!?” he whispered as he stared at the way where Junhong disappeared.

He looked down and stared at the book in his hands. ‘Stupid kid. I haven’t asked him about this letter…’

He sighed. ‘I’ve got a bad feeling about this…’

 

 

Junhong ran back. Back to place where he almost got ran over by Hana.

Fortunately for him, she was still there…

“Stupid police car!” she screamed out of frustration and kicked the car.

Junhong stayed behind the corner, watching the elder struggle with the car.

“This case might take a while. It’s too unpredictable, Junhong-ah. But it has to end before we get involved,”

Those words. The words that his father mentioned came back to him. The day after that, he didn’t feel like asking about it. But now… something in him was forcing him to know. And he’ll do anything to know… even if it takes getting involved. If he isn’t involved yet…

Hana rubbed her temples then sighed deeply. She eyed the car then got back in, grabbing the radio from inside then dashing off to the opposite direction.

Junhong ran to follow her, keeping a distance between them so the latter wouldn’t notice him.

Hana ran as fast as she could, her nerves getting the better of her. The reason why she didn’t mind the people around… and the one that’s following them around…

 

~*~

 

Hyomin skipped her way to the convenient store. Youngjae kept calling her but she wouldn’t pick up. She’s just a few more steps away from the store anyway, why can’t her oppa wait for just a minute?

She smiled as she was in front of the store. She opened the door and the bell rang. But strangely, there was no one there to greet her.

“Youngjae oppa…?” she called with a pout on her face.

She eyed the counter but surprisingly, no one was around guarding it.

‘Jaebum Oppa isn’t here? Pfft.’ She pouted more at the thought.

She started to walk through the stalls.

As she was about to go near the stalls of wine, her phone rang.

“Oppa?” she answered.

“Hyomin! Where are you!?”

“At the convenient store…” she said casually.

“What!? Get out of there!” Youngjae screamed from the other line, making Hyomin drop the phone.

As she picks it up, her eyes shifted into something else that’s on the floor besides her phone.

Red liquid.

Her eyebrows knitted together. Instead of picking up her phone, she approached the substance that’s under the stalls of wine.

She kneels down, eyeing the weird substance that’s thicker and smells more awful than a regular wine.

She follows where the liquid comes from after checking if one of the wines leaked. The liquid trails back to the counter. Under the counter to be exact…

“AAAAHHH!” She screamed at the top of her lungs, her eyes ready to pop out of its sockets.

Her knees got weak and she dropped to the ground, soaking her clothes with the blood on the floor. She crawls away from the dead body of Jaebum that was tied under the counter, his eyes wide open and skin so pale.

She ran out of the store, forgetting everything besides the figure of Jaebum’s lifeless body. Her cries were loud, shaking up the dark and quiet street she’s running at. But still, no one was there. Except one…

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

Sorry for being late :( I had to make sure every detail is right so I wouldn't confuse you guys.. Anyway, COMMENT-JUSAEYO~ XDD