Where the hell is the Detective?

The Song Jieun Murder Case

As Hana knocked the door open, a loud thud was heard from upstairs.

She quickly makes her way up the stairs, her gun in her hands.

“Where are you going?!” Hyosung shouted and Hana turned to her for a second and glared at her.

Hana then ignored her and continued to head to the room.

 

 

Sunhwa manages to kick the guy but it didn’t even affect him. Every time she would struggle, his grin would grow wider, as if he’s enjoying seeing her like that.

Then her hand suddenly bumps the lamp on the bedside table, making a loud thud.

His face grimaced at the sound. “No one can help you. I’ve planned this for five years and I can definitely assure what’s coming.”

He placed the object he pulled unto her cheek, his other hand wrapped around Sunhwa’s neck. Sunhwa felt the coldness of the sharp knife against her skin, a tear immediately escaping her eyes.

His grin comes back as the knife makes a mark on her cheek, red liquid quickly pouring out.

“Where are you going?!”

“They’re here.” He said then suddenly slid the knife across the half of Sunhwa’s face.

“AAAHHH!” she screamed and placed her hands unto her bleeding face, her tears mixing with the blood.

He stands up and heads for the door, ready to welcome Hana with a bloody knife.

 

 

‘Professor Sunhwa is involved in Dad’s case. And so is Youngjae hyung’s cousin.’ Junhong stared at the house in front of him.

“What exactly are you working on Dad?” he whispered as he heard footsteps coming to his direction fast.

He looks around to find a hiding place but the figure saw him already. “Junhong?”

“Dad?”

“What are you doing here!?” his Dad held him by the collar, anger in his eyes.

“D-Dad…” Junhong was starting to get scared.

“You’re not supposed to be here!” Woosik screamed at him.

Junhong didn’t say anything. He just stared at his angry father. ‘He’s hiding something.’

“What is the case about Dad?” he didn’t have any emotion in his face.

Woosik looked away. “Go home Junhong.”

“This case might take a while. It’s too unpredictable, Junhong-ah. But it has to end before we get involved,” he stated the same thing his father said.

Woosik swallowed.

“If only we weren’t involved in the first place, this would be a lot easier,” he stated again. Woosik looked at him with wide eyes.

“How did you—“

“What is this case Dad?” Woosik didn’t answer.

“My professor is involved here. Including Youngjae hyung’s cousin. And obviously so are we. We Dad, we. You and me. Not just you. Is this about—“

“Go home Junhong. Didn’t you say you were heading over Daehyun’s dorm? I’ll call him and pick you up.”

“DAD!”

“Go home! I don’t want you to get hurt!” Anger isn’t what’s on Woosik’s eyes now, its concern. But Junhong is too preoccupied to notice it.

“Is this about what happened before?” Junhong asked sternly.

Woosik didn’t answer again.

“DAD! ANSWER ME!”

“YES! It’s about what happened 5 years ago!” woosik yelled while still holding Junhong by the collar.

Junhong waited for him to say more.

“Somebody uploaded the video again. Whoever we’re after, we know he’s out for revenge.” He said, hoping that Junhong would understand.

“He’s out for us.” Junhong concluded.

“He’s out for me. Not you. I won’t let him near you, son. So please go home.” Woosik pleaded and it made Junhong sigh.

 

 

 

Hana stood beside the door, the gun in her hands.

She sighed. ‘You can do this Hana. You were trained for this.’

Hyosung was about to come to her but she held her hand out to her, stopping her in tracks.

“Get out.” She mouthed to her and Hyosung hesitated to leave.

Hana shot her a glare and Hyosung immediately complied.

“AAAHHH!”

Hana’s eyes widened and sighed again. In a few moments, she busted through the door.

“ST—“

She was cut off as he punched her with the handle of the knife. Hana fell to the floor while clutching her now bleeding lip. The hit made her dizzy but it was clear enough for her to see Sunhwa was able to get up, her face filled with blood and so is her hand that is now holding the lamp.

The guy approached Hana with a menacing grin on his face. Too bad for Hana, she was too dizzy to know how he looked like.

He raised the knife, ready to strike on her but suddenly, Sunhwa knocks him with the lamp. It wasn’t enough though, he just stepped back for awhile but enough for Hana to get back on her feet.

Hana points the gun at him but before she could pull the trigger, the guy grabs Sunhwa, using her as a human shield.

“Just try.” He taunts and places the knife on Sunhwa’s neck.

Hana drops the gun as her breath starts to go heavy. ‘Where the hell is the detective?’

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

School break has started! WAHAHAHAHAHA! XD I can update more now :3 But please don't forget to comment~ Your comments give me weird tingly feelings that make me wanna update immediately XD COMMENT-JUSAEYO~