Hyomin

The Song Jieun Murder Case

~*~

 

Hyosung bit her lip as she stares at the clock.

‘It’s almost 7pm. Where the heck is Hyomin!?’ she sighed in frustration.

“Relax. She’s probably just playing with her friends…” Sunhwa said from the living room. They’re the only ones in the house but Hyosung refused to go near her. Who knows what Hyosung can do to her when her big mouth starts to blab about insults in front of Hyosung’s face?

“She doesn’t have many friends…” Hyosung said lowly.

“Why not?” Sunhwa turned to her.

“Because she’s very picky… she doesn’t trust just somebody…” Hyosung avoided her gaze and she could feel Sunhwa’s stare at the back of her head.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” Sunhwa asked sharply.

“N-nothing…” Hyosung said, still not meeting Sunhwa’s gaze.

“Be careful with what you say Hyosung… don’t forget that you owe me your life…” Sunhwa rolled her eyes, turning back to the TV screen.

Hyosung’s eyes shut, her fists curled into a tight ball. She breathed in heavily and heaved off a sharp hiss, ‘Of course I wouldn’t forget… you always slap me with that same lame excuse to use me as a pet…’

 

~*~

 

Clothes soaked in blood, eyes filled with tears and heart thumping fast as Hyomin rushed away from the horrifying scene. Her cries were loud but nobody was around. Well, except one…

Her sight was blurry but she kept going. She doesn’t know where she’s going, it’s her feet that’s thinking at the moment.

Suddenly, a shadow casted over the road she’s approaching. She felt a slight relief at the thought that there’s someone that can help her.

Her feet ran faster, trying to catch up to the figure that’s going the other way. Her steps were loud but the guy strangely still doesn’t notice her. Her cries were even loud enough to reach one’s ear but the man seemed to ignore her.

Hyomin was now just a few meters away from him. If she could just cross the road, she could ask for help.

As her hopes go up, her cries lessened and her sight became clear. With that, she recognized the man she’s catching up to…

“OPPA!”

He grins.

“Hyomin-ah!” he asked worriedly. “What’s wrong!?”

“Oppa!” she sniffed, relief splashing over her. She takes a step forward, crossing the road carelessly.

 

Bright light comes in view.

A loud sound coming from just a few steps away.

A screeching sound of wheels made by the forceful brake.

 

Then…

 

Darkness.

 

At least, just for Hyomin.

 

 

The car stops. The people inside it sat in shock, their skin suddenly turning pale. The situation makes him smile. A huge and menacing grin escaping his lips.

“Thanks for that, Hyomin. Now I have all the time I need…” he whispered as he starts to run off. Off to the place where he planned his target for the past 5 years…

 

 

 

----------------------------

It's late. I know, You can hit me if you want XD 

 

COMMENT-JUSAEYO~