Ch 15

How Can I Help You?

"Ok, which movie do you want to watch tonight? Insidious chapter 2 or Who's next?" Luhan held the two DVDs in front of Sehun's face.

 

Sehun was wondering why Luhan suddenly left ten minutes ago and now he knew why. To retrieve  horror DVDs. Nothing odd about that.

 

"If you're thinking why I have these DVDs it's because I'm spending the night and yes, I decided that for myself, so it's too late for you to say I can't stay over because I already planned on staying here. I want to watch a movie and snuggle, oops, I mean build a giant fort made out of pillows and blankets, something I used to do when I was young." Luhan hid his faint blush behind one of the DVDs.

 

Sehun smirked and nodded, liking the idea of Luhan staying over.

 

"So which horror movie do you want to watch?" Luhan repeated.

 

Sehun pointed at the two DVDs and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Why did I pick horror?" Luhan laid the movies on the kitchen table and leaned his weight on it's edge. "Well, I'm in the mood for one. You don't want to?"

 

Sehun nodded his head. He was pretty sure they would be as scary as a baby kitten and that's saying a lot.

 

Luhan's eyebrow raised with a cocky smile. "Don't tell me big bad Sehun is scared?"

 

Sehun snorted. As if. Sehun was not the type to be easily frightened by lackluster horror movies. He wanted to say "No, I just don't want you waking me up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom with you because you're too scared to go alone." But atlas, no voice meant no snarky comebacks.

 

"So do you want to? If not, we can just watch some lame rom-com to help you sleep better." Luhan continued to tease Sehun.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and randomly picked up a DVD and pushed it to Luhan's chest.

 

Luhan stumbled backwards, caught off guard by Sehun's action, and made sure to grab the DVD so it wouldn't fall to the ground. He then cracked a smiled as he read the title. "Insidious chapter 2 it is then. Get ready to grab your night light Sehun, you might need it to sleep."

 

Sehun wanted to say, "Sure and you remember to wear your diapers because I don't want you wetting my bed sheets." But he stuck to a simple glare.

 

Sehun, originally, wasn't much of a talker but he was really missing talking back.

 

Luhan chuckled. He could see the frustration in Sehun's eyes. He knew the boy had so many things he wanted to say but couldn't. His glares literally spoke for him.

 

"So what sort of snacks should we have? I'm thinking of going to the convenience store around the corner and picking some things up."

 

Sehun began to write on the notepad, which was sitting on the table, and showed it to Luhan.

 

"Snacks list?" Luhan read aloud. "Yes! We should make a list so I won't forget anything important." Luhan dragged a chair to him and plopped down in the seat.

 

"Ok we should get some good snacks. Nothing too dry though, we need to keep your throat as moist as possible."

 

Sehun wrote, "I recommend Sour gummy worms, Gummy bears, Swedish fish, Kit Kat, Snickers, and Chex mix."

 

Luhan's eyes shone brighter than a light bulb we he saw the list. "Yes! That's perfect! We should add Twix to that list and we'll be good on snacks."

 

"What about drinks?" Sehun wrote.

 

"The only thing I want to see you drinking is water, young man." Luhan waved his index finger in Sehun's face.

 

"YES MOM." Sehun put in all capitalized letters.

 

Luhan smiled. "As long as you understand, son." He then said, "I'll go get these in an hour."

 

Sehun clapped his hands as if he remembered something really important. He scribbled on the notepad.

 

"Can you also pick up some orange soda? I'm sure that one of those two will show up today."

 

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun? I suppose they will." Luhan added orange juice to the list. He then proceeded to rip out the piece of paper and fold it into a tiny square then stuffed it in his back pocket. "We're set then for the snacks. Can't wait to see you scream hunnie."

 

Sehun narrowed his eyes and thought, "I, too, look forward to you wetting the bed."

 

Luhan and Sehun had a small staring contest before the mess that was Yixing dragged himself through the back door.

 

Sehun and Luhan's jaws dropped the moment they laid eyes on the poor state Yixing was in.

 

He looked absolutely terrible! Yixing was wearing a baggy, oversized, black sweater with blue jeans that had too many holes in them and stains. His cheeks were sunken in to the point he resembled the man from the painting "The Scream".

 

He had swollen dark circles under his red bloodshot eyes. He looked as pale as a ghost and his hair was in every direction. He truly looked horrible.

 

"Oh my god Yixing!" Luhan was the first to react. He rushed to Yixing's side and wrapped his arms around Yixing's waist to support the man. Sehun followed suit and help Yixing to the table and let him slide into his seat.

 

"Are you ok Yixing? What happened to you? Are you sick?" Luhan rambled on out of nervousness and not knowing how to make out the situation.

 

Yixing grunted in response. He really wasn't trying to focus on anything at that moment.

 

Sehun slid the notepad to Yixing after writing in it while Luhan fawned over their friend.

 

Yixing eyes adjusted his eye sight and began to slowly read. "Are....you on.....drugs?"

 

Luhan eyes widen in fear. "No Yixing that better not be the case! I've seen many people get hooked on stuff like meth, crack and heroine and I know how drugs could mess you up real bad. Good people are turned into zombies, some even crazy. Stay away from them! You don't want to be a crazy zombie like person addicted to drugs, do you?!"

 

Yixing blinked a few times until it dawned on him what he just read and why Luhan was talking about crazy zombies.

 

"I am not on drugs! I've been in the entertainment business for a long time so I know what's right and what's wrong! How dare you accuse me being into drugs?!" Yixing pounded the table and pointed an accusing finger at Sehun.

 

Sehun put up his arms in defensive.

 

"Sehun just thought you looked like someone who was. Don't mind him too much Yixing." Luhan squeezed Yixing's shoulder and calmed him down.

 

"That idiot is always saying things without thinking about other's feelings." Yixing grumbled.

 

"That's not true. He wouldn't say anything unless he feels like he needs to get the point across." Luhan calmly explained. "Water?" he then offered.

 

"Sure. My throat is feeling a little parched." Yixing coughed.

 

Luhan nodded and prepared cups for all of them.

 

"What the hell happened to you?" Sehun gave Yixing the notepad.

 

"Ok I'll answer that if you tell me why you're writing instead of talking."

 

"He lost his voice and is restricted from talking today." Luhan walked up and gave Yixing his cup of water.

 

"Well I guess I'm not the only one feeling crappy." Yixing mumbled before gulping down the water.

 

Sehun sipped some of his water and sighed. Missing the taste of coffee. He then began to write again and handed his message to Luhan.

 

"Is it about your Suho, oops, I mean pastry addiction, Yixing." Luhan read aloud. He smirked afterwards and nudged at Sehun for managing to be snarky even in writing.

 

Yixing glared at both of them. "If you should know, it is the sweet addiction. I'm afraid I can't think or live straight without Suho's desserts. Its gotten way worse the last time I seen you."

 

"I can see that." Luhan said.

 

"Wow Luhan that was extremely rude of you. I would expect Sehun but you?"

 

"What are you talking about? I'm just reading Sehun's messages. It's not me." Luhan defended himself and waved Sehun's notepad with Sehun's writing on it.

 

"Sorry for the misunderstanding then." Yixing scowled and continued. "As I was saying my condition is not doing well. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't function properly. It feels like I'm a person who's supply of drugs been taken away and I can't live like I used to."

 

"But you've been eating Suho's sweets for years, why are you acting like this now?" Luhan asked. He then noticed the door behind Yixing quietly opening but he didn't mention it.

 

"Well Suho always had specially made sweets for me that  didn't have as much sugar and calories. As you know I have to watch my weight as a model. However recently Suho was unable to make them because one of his employees didn't order the correct ingredients for my sweets and he's been feeding me the normal ones and let's just say I ended up being his taste taker and I gained like 10 pounds. I freaked, stop going to his shop and now I'm worst than before. Yes, I'm losing weight but not in a good way. I feel weak and tired and I haven't seen Suho in so long and I miss my friend!" Yixing ended dramatically.

 

Luhan nodded his head. "I see. I actually have some advice for this."

 

Sehun looked at Luhan interested in what advice could he give.

 

"First of all, talk to Suho about your problem. I'm sure there's a way he can help you. And no Sehun he will not ignore Suho like you made Chen because this is a completely different problem. Anyway, Yixing you don't have to stop eating Suho's sweets entirely, just have smaller portions and add extra 5 minutes to running on the treadmill. I recommend eating small portions as well. Work your way back up to eating normally because you screwed yourself over."

 

"What do you mean I screwed my self over?" Yixing eyes furrowed.

 

"Mentally you were rejecting a lot of food. You craved for Suho's sweets so much you would not have anything else. Physically your body was probably begging for any type of food. I've seen it before with those who anorexia. They mentally believe they can't have this or this because of fear of gaining weight, which is very similar to your problem. When they finally do eat, their bodies can not take it because you made yourself sick. Its a really unhealthy way of living. You may not be aware of the seriousness of this Yixing but I do." Luhan scolded Yixing. "I think if you have a health trainer you need to talk to them about it."

 

Sehun eyes widen at this. He didn't think too much into depth of how Yixing was acting but now it made since and now that he understood, he felt bad. If he knew that Yixing was suffering like that he wouldn't have told Yixing to avoid Suho. At times like this he really appreciated Luhan being here and being rational.

 

Yixing gaped at Luhan then at his hands and at Luhan again. "Oh my god. I didn't realize...... I just thought it was.....I just don't even know." Yixing shook his head.

 

"It's ok Yixing. It was obviously not on purpose. Just get help for it. Actually I'm going to the store to buy some food. I'll buy something to go down easily for you."

 

Yixing smiled at Luhan." Thanks Luhan. But that's ok, I'll just call Suho and meet up with him first."

 

"Maybe you don't have to call."

 

Yixing ears perked up to the familiar  voice and turned around in his seat. Suho was standing behind Yixing with a sullen smile and carrying a basket.

 

"Suho." Yixing whispered.

 

"Why didn't you tell me, Yixing? If you were in pain, you should have told me. You know I'm always going to be there for you."

 

Yixing looked down ashamed. "Sorry." He said almost inaudibly.

 

"No, I'm the one who should apologizing." Suho lifted Yixing's head. "I missed you."

 

At that moment Yixing jumped out of his seat and hugged Suho tightly. "Me too, Suho. I missed you too." He murmured into Suho's shoulder.

 

Suho smiled more brightly and patted the younger's head.

 

While Luhan was admiring the scene, Sehun was too busy gagging until he saw the basket in Suho's hand. Sehun had an idea what delicious things could be in them.

 

So he ever so casually got out of his seat, signaled to Suho that he was going to take the basket since it was getting in his way from fully hugging Yixing. Suho flashed a grateful smile and wrapped both arms around Yixing.

 

Sehun quickly came back to his seat and smiled in satisfaction. However before he could check what was giving off the lovely aroma from the basket, Sehun turned around after feeling a pair of eyes on him.

 

He made eye contact with Luhan who was crossing his arms and had an are-you-freaking-serious-sehun expression.

 

Sehun mouthed out a what in an innocent manner. Luhan punched Sehun's arm and took the basket away from Sehun's claws.

 

"I know you Sehun. I'm not going to let you eat all of the sweets because you totally would." Luhan said in a low voice. Luhan wasn't stupid, Sehun would probably be half way done by the time Suho and Yixing would separate and that means Sehun would have gotten through most of the good ones. There was no way Luhan was going to allow that.

 

"But-"Sehun said.

 

Luhan clamped his hands over Sehun's mouth. "What did the doctor say about straining your vocal cords. Keep it shut Sehun!"

 

Sehun eyes turned into slits and he growled. He wasn't going to let Luhan get in the way between him and Suho's pastries. But he forgotten something. Luhan was not someone to be messed.

 

"You better not be growling at me Sehun." Luhan warned.

 

Sehun lowered his gaze and began to pout. Something he did not do often but does when Luhan threatens him. He laid back in his chair, crossed his arms and turned his back to Luhan.

 

"Oh no you don't." Luhan twisted Sehun around so he could face him again. "Stop being a baby Sehun. Here." Luhan reached into the basket and pulled out an oatmeal cookie.

 

Sehun wanted to say that he wasn't a baby but just took the cookie and smiled when he bit into it. Luhan smiled as he loved the way Sehun could be so obnoxious and cute at the same time.

 

By the time Suho and Yixing broke the hug and found the solution to Yixing's problem, Sehun and Luhan were both nibbling on their 3rd cookies.

 

"Uh, hey guys." Suho greeted. "Its a surprise to see you here Luhan."

 

"Hello to you too Suho. I've been hanging out with Sehun the whole weekend." Luhan explained.

 

"Oh yeah. I do remember Sehun mentioning that. How was it? Did you guys have fun?" Suho sat down next to Yixing.

 

"It was awesome. Unfortunately Sehun lost his voice from having too much fun."

 

"Oh that's unfortunate. I guess I have to come another time then." Suho said, sounding a bit downcast.

 

"Wait, why are here?" Yixing suddenly remembered that Suho came to Sehun's house for something.

 

"Well Sehun was helping me plan a vacation. I've been feeling a bit frustrated with baking and I think I need to relax and recollect myself. This way, I can feel refreshed and ready to run my business again when I come back."

 

"That sounds fun. Where are you vacationing?" Luhan asked.

 

"Well my first stop is Hawaii, then Italy, Japan and finally France." Suho explained. "I'm think staying at least 5 days at each country. I need to figure where specifically I want to go though."

 

Yixing began to smile. "You said France is one of the places you're going? Well it turns out I'm going too. I have a photo shoot to go to and a friend of mines invited me to her fashion show. Maybe we can meet up?"

 

Suho looked happy to hear this. "Really? If the timings right, we can travel around when you have free time."

 

Yixing nodded looking pretty ecstatic.

 

Sehun handed Luhan a message and rolled his eyes a bubbly couple across the table.

 

"So what do you want to see in these countries?" Luhan read aloud. He then put the paper down and said, "Yeah do you have anything specific?"

 

"For some, yes, but not much." Suho answered.

 

"Well why don't we all write down some options then?" Yixing suggested.

 

"Good idea. Let's do that." Luhan ripped out a paper out of the notepad and titles it "Suho's vacation sightseeing suggestions."

 

Sehun snickers at how unnecessarily long it is.

 

Luhan shoots lasers at Sehun.

 

Yixing's laughing at the two interactions.

 

Suho is warmly smiling because of Yixing's smile.

 

Sehun sees how Suho is smiling towards Yixing. He knows how Suho feels about Yixing and he knows how Yixing feels about Suho. He just can't understand why haven't the two gotten  together yet. If anything he hopes the vacation does them some good because they both honestly deserve each other.

 

Sehun then turns to Luhan, who is telling Suho he must visit a hot spring in Japan hearing that they are one of the best in the world. He smiles and turns to the group. He makes a grab for the paper and quickly writes down many different locations Suho should go to.

 

"Haiku stairs? What is that?" Luhan asks after reading the list.

 

"Isn't that the stairway to heaven!" Suho exclaimed Sehun clapped his hands and gave Suho a thumbs up for being correct.

 

"What is that?" Yixing asked Suho.

 

"Its sort of like a steep hiking trail that looks like a stairwell and it leads up. And because of that its known for as the stairway of Heaven." Suho explained. "Are you suggesting that I should go to island O'hau for my vacation?"

 

Sehun nodded.

 

Suho hummed. "Well I don't see why not. I'm sure they also have snorkeling, aquariums, festivals even a luau, where I'm sure I'll get to try new foods. I guess that settles it. O'hau it is then. What's next on the list?"

 

"Colosseum."

 

"Of course! Rome is place you must go when visiting Italy. I was also thinking of going to Sicily and Venice as well. I honestly look forward to the food from Italy. Especially the original pizza!"

 

"Yeah, Sehun wrote down a lot of things to see in Italy. Um he doesn't have anything for France. Why is that?" Luhan asked Sehun.

 

Sehun waved his hand towards Suho.

 

Luhan's mouth formed an O and nodded his head in understanding.

 

Suho and Yixing looked at each other, asking if they understood what Sehun was saying. They did not.

 

"Sehun thinks that you would know France better than us since you studied there so you should know what you want to do." Luhan explained for them.

 

"I suppose he's right." Suho scratched the back of his head. " When I think about it, I already know where I want to go. Visit some old places and meet some old friends."

 

"How did that one gesture mean all those words?!" Yixing wondered aloud.

 

"We have that type of connection." Luhan simply said.

 

Yixing looked at the two as if they grown two heads.

 

'"What?!" Luhan did not like the way Yixing gave them the judging look. "It's true!"

 

Yixing still looked pretty skeptical but said nothing.

 

"Now that I have some type of idea where I'm going, I should book the flights and find some hotels." Suho  decided. "Thank you Sehun for the help."

 

Sehun smirked and thought, "Oh it's nothing."

 

He then pulled out his wallet and gives Suho his credit card.

 

"Wait, I don't need this. I decided to just pay with my own money."

 

"Just take it." Sehun's voice came out as a whisper, but still firm. Sehun wasn't going to take no as an answer.

 

Luhan was going to scold Sehun for talking but decided to just let it go this once. Only this once.

 

Suho shyly took the card and bowed his head. He then turned to Yixing. "Can you come over? I want to make some soup for you if that's ok?"

 

"Oh of course its ok! I missed your cooking." Yixing laid his hand on Suho's shoulder.

 

They both shared a moment of silence before Sehun cleared his throat and rolled his eyes showing that he did not want to throw up seeing the two act affectionate.

 

Luhan slapped Sehun's arm, the only one who understood Sehun's action.

 

Yixing and Suho stared blankly at the two, still trying to figure out the relations of the two

 

"What?" Luhan grinned. "Its the connection."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

This is terribly. I have no excuses (well except school) But even then, ugh, it doesn't make up this disaster of chapter. I had to rewrite this chapter because I hated it that much. *flips table*

*Cries* I seriously hate school. Its not even the teachers, they're so unique and cool, and just the freaking school. *Dramaticly falls on the ground*

 

Anyway, ignoring my irrevalent problems, I am so happy! I have almost 300 subscribers! Holy freaking cow! And 30 upvotes too? You people treat me too well. *bows at your feet*

Thank you sooooooooooo much! I appreciate you all. You guys are just awesome. Every. Last. One. Of. You. I'll try to write better and guess what, I'll tell you some things I have planned. The next chapter is Taoris. *Throws Confetti*

Also I'm going to be adding more people later on in the story. I think you guys have some ideas of who *wink wink*

A certain diva and puppy will be making occasional visits. Not to forget the guy who tried to kill everyone with fire~

Well goodnight everyone!