Ch 1

How Can I Help You?

 

“I’m going to go for it.”

 

“I think you shouldn’t.”

 

“Why?! This is the perfect opportunity.”

 

“No it is not.”

 

“How would you know?”

 

“Because first of all I’m not dumb like you and secondly, you don’t even know if he likes guys.”

 

“How can he not?!” Kai cried loudly. “Kyungsoo is so cute and very feminine if you ask me. How could he not like guys?”

 

“That’s just stereotyping how to define a gay person .” Sehun grumbled as he flipped through the sports magazine.

“Besides he and his girlfriend just broke up yesterday. Why would you think he want to get into a relationship right now with a guy friend nonetheless.”

 

“But thats the point! I could comfort him with my body and slowly he’ll fall in love with me.” Kai said as he blushed from the thought of it.

 

Sehun sighed and closed the magazine.

“I think you’ve read too much . like that does not happen in real life. A person just doesn’t start liking you in a romantic way if he’s just using your body to forget someone else.” Sehun explained.

 

“That’s a lie! I’ve read a lot of romantic books that it could happen.” Kai pouted.

 

“Fine, let’s say in some situations you could fall in love with your partner. However that doesn’t change the fact kyungsoo is NOT GAY.”

 

“You know what Sehun, I don’t care for you and your opinions. I’m going to confess my undying love for Kyungsoo and we’ll see who’s the last one laughing.” and with that, the heated Kai stormed out of the kitchen leaving Sehun alone rolling his eyes in annoyance.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 hours later ~

 

“OHMIGAWD SEHUN!!!!!!!”

 

Sehun who was now reading a novel looked up from the table and saw a flustered Kyungsoo running towards him.

From the looks of it, Kai most likely had confessed his love for him.

 

Sehun put down the book and pushed it aside. He folded his arms and sat back in his chair.

“What can I do for you Kyungsoo.”

 

“Sehun! Thank god you are here! You don’t even know what the hell just happened to me.” Kyungsoo was pacing around, flailing his arms everywhere. “I mean the craziest just happened. You don’t even know!”

 

“Let me guess. Kai told you he loved you and forced himself on you saying that you could use his body to comfort yourself after breaking up with your girlfriend.” Sehun said.

 

Kyungsoo froze in place and his jaw dropped. “H-How did you know?!”

 

“That idiot has such an obvious crush on you for like the past two years. Everyone else already knows, well except for you that is. Anyway he told me that he was going to actually confess to you today although I wasn’t sure because he’s been telling me that for months now.”

 

“Wait! Hold on a minute! Did you just say Kai has had a crush on me for 2 ing years?!”

 

“Yes.”

 

“And I’m the only one who didn’t ing know?!”

 

“You're not the sharpest kid in the crayon box along with Kai.”

 

Kyungsoo ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

“W-What am I supposed to do?”

 

“Want to talk about it?” Sehun asked, although he was sure Kyungsoo was going to confide in him anyway like most of his friends. Sehun wasn’t a therapist but most of his friends treated him like one.

Kyungsoo sat across from Sehun.

 

“You want some coffee?” Sehun offered  as he walked over to the coffee maker on the counter.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head no. He stared ahead in a daze,still in a large amount of shock from Kai’s quite aggressive confession.

Sehun sat down again with a mug full of hot coffee.

 

“So how do you feel?” Sehun began.

 

“Surprised, caught off guard, shocked, in denial, lost, freaked out.”

 

“You know you could’ve just said one word and went with that.” Sehun commented as he sipped some coffee from the cup.

 

“I’m not in the mood for your judgemental comments Sehun.”

 

“Touché”

 

“Why wouldn’t I be?! My best friend just confessed to me!”

 

“True. So what exactly happened?”

 

Kyungsoo groaned as he remembered detail to detail what had happened earlier that day.

He was sulking at home trying to forget about his girlfriend that left him for a guy that was more “manlier” than him. According to his girlfriend, he was too girly and barely had any muscles on him. Most of the time she felt as if she was the man in the relationship. So she left him, fed up with his feminine looks and hobbies like cooking and sewing.

 

He decided to go outside and get some fresh air at the nearby park. There, he met Kai, his best friend in the whole wide world. Kyungsoo assumed Kai came to comfort him, in which he did, but in a totally different way. He told Kyungsoo that he loved him and called him “cute” way too many times. This angered Kyungsoo because thats the reason why his girlfriend, ahem, ex- girlfriend left him.

 

However that anger turned to shock as Kai started to hug Kyungsoo and whispered into his ear “I’ll make you feel better with my body.” Kyungsoo is not going to lie, but the way Kai said it in such a seductive low tone, he couldn’t help but shiver a bit. However Kyungsoo was not into boys and Kai was like a brother to him so he tried to pry Kai’s arms from his waist but couldn’t due to his weak strength. Kai kissed him in a rather rough way, forcing his tongue into his mouth and when that happened Kyungsoo snapped and managed to beat the out of Kai before running away.

 

“Wow you ran away like a little didn’t you.” Sehun said as Kyungsoo finished his story.

 

“Oh shut up! How could I possibly stay?!”

 

“True but you ran AFTER you beat him up. Isn’t that a little harsh? I mean you guys are still friends.”

 

“Whatever Sehun.” Kyungsoo banged his head on the table. “I came here for help, not to be judged.”

 

Sehun sighed. “Look I know you’re kind of confused and have a hundred, million things going through your head but i’m going to ask you one question. We need to confirm something right now.”

 

With his head still on the table Kyungsoo muffled voice told Sehun to question away.

 

“Do you like Kai?”

 

Kyungsoo head flew up and gave Sehun a shocked look.

 

“Of course I like Kai.”

 

“No you idiot. I mean in a romantic way.”

 

Kyungsoo hesitated for a second before answering. “N-No.”

 

Sehun raised an eyebrow to show Kyungsoo that he didn’t believe him.

 

“I-I don’t! Geez. I like him as a friend and a brother. Anyway I’m not gay, you know that. I might look girly but I don’t like boys like that”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and put down the mug.

“Ok since you don’t like Kai in that way, we have another issue to solve.”

 

Kyungsoo cocked his head. “And what’s that?”

 

“Kai is probably broken hearted as hell right now. Probably crying up a storm while patching up his wounds.”

 

Kyungsoo’s expression darkened at the image of his dear friend. Even though Kai did say he loved him, he was still his friend regardless.

 

“Oh ! What are we going to do?!”

 

“No, not me, you.” Sehun pointed at Kyungsoo. “I’m not getting much more involved with this. I only needed to know one thing, that’s all. Besides I'm at a good part in this book.”

 

“But, I don’t know what to do!” Kyungsoo whined. "Your my therapist! Therapist help their clients.

 

“Not my problem. Also do you see me with a degree in pyschology and you don't even pay me to listen to your problems.” Sehun picked up his novel and began to read as if Kyungsoo was no longer in the room.

 

Kyungsoo shot daggers at Sehun before walking out the room, cursing up a storm.

 

 

 

Author's Note

.........Well here's the first chapter......ok I know it's short and it's lacking but I'll continue to get better at this.