Good Morning

Dance With Me

fancy-horz.jpg

POV: Min

Why does my alarm clock have to be so annoying? I clutched the cable for the alarm and yanked it from the cable plug immediately turning it off. That sounded more peaceful. I reluctantly rolled myself out of bed and most of the morning seemed like a blur because I was barely awake but I guess someone could have mistaken me as a zombie, but good thing Dara didn't leave the dorm yet. Since I yanked off the cable from the alarm clock I could have overslept but luckily we dragged me out of bed. I took a quick shower and put on some great sweatpants and a White T-shirt. I knew that I didn't have to dress all fancy since my teacher will only talk about my dancing skills, not my fashion sense. I arrived at the kitchen table smelling the sweet aroma of noodles and eggs.

"You know Dara you don't have to do all of this," I reminded while grabbing a high chair next to the kitchen table.

"How can I let my best friend be late for her first day with your new teacher? He'd probably scold you if you were!" she giggled as she brought the two plates of noodle soup and fried egg on top.

"Well I must say, you are one amazing cook," I complimented stuffing noodles into my mouth making the soup splash all over the floor, but I couldn't help myself because the food was too delicious I couldn't concentrate on table manners.

"My bad, I'll clean it up right after I finish this," I smiled. After I finished breakfast I cleaned up the table and floor quicker than I expected. The soup did the trick of giving the boost I really need for the morning. I said goodbye to Dara and walked out of my dorm back to SM headquarters again where I had to meet my new teacher at the same studio I was practicing yesterday. As I was walking I was still trying to find an image on what the teacher would be like. Experienced, good-looking, or maybe even an idol at SM. It would be a miracle if the teacher was all three. It would also be less hardship for me if the teacher was a woman, only because I already know some dance teachers and choreographers are women in SM and it would be easier to be friends, instead of having a serious stern pain in the .