Debut

Dance With Me

fancy-horz.jpg

Min was lost for words, and somehow she understood what Jongin was trying to say when he said that he wasn't going to teach her anymore. She won't be able to see him as much anymore while he is out promoting new comeback, while she is being left in the dust.

"Who decided this?" she asked, with a poker-faced expression, but Jongin could tell how confused she is and tried to reach out for her hand, but she recoiled standing up with her back faced to him.

"The company of course, what do you expect?" Jongin said scrunching his eyebrows scratching his head. He knew that she wasn't ecstatic with the news so might as well get along with the good news. Min didn't quite understand why she felt so distressed about Jongin not being her dance teacher anymore, especially the fact that she never liked him in the first place, but new feeling flourished in her heart that she never felt before. She was going to miss him.

"Oh you must be dying for the good news," he sighed sarcastically crossing his arms to see if Jongin could regain her attention again. Min turned her head slightly pursing her lips staring at me with a melancholy expression but attentive.

"Go on," she stated.

"Well, since I'm no longer your teacher, that means your training is over, and your debut will be in about 6 months," he grinned slyly raising his eyebrows. At first, she was still pissed, then after she let the good news sunk in, she couldn't believe it.

"No. Way." she responded covering unable to make any sounds trying to process the good and bad news at the same time.

"Well, since I've been telling SM how great of a dancer you are, they decided that you don't need a teacher anymore, instead you need to be your own star, but-" he explained but before he could finish Min went up to him embracing him tightly.

"Thanks," she whispered in his ear then realized that there was too much skinship and let go of him awkwardly blushing slight pink, but she wasn't the only one that felt embarrassed.

"So when do I start?" she asked seeing if there is any more information he forgot to tell her. 

"Tomorrow I'll drive you to another studio where you'll meet the other members, from here on out you'll no longer be a trainee," he smiled proudly. Jongin never felt this excited for Min and also proud on how much he taught her in such little time, he wondered if she ever needed him, since she had such talent potential, but he doubted on how much Min really needed him.

"Oh, thanks!" she grinned bowing slightly to him. Jongin still felt that there was something missing between them, and his gut told him what he had to do. He stood up from the hospital bed steadily, but he could still feel a bit dizzy from when he fainted.

"What the hell are doing!" Min shouted then went up to him and tried pushing him back to the hospital bed but it was too late for her because she is caught in Jongin's trap as he gripped his hands around her but shockingly she didn't struggle one bit unlike the other times with her fits. He leaned in caressing her lips softly as fireworks lit up everywhere. It only felt like forever, yet it was only 2 seconds.

"I'll pick you up at 7, you better not be late," he scolded playfully biting his lips. Min was dead on shocked on what just happened and his stare wasn't making anything better for her. She snapped out of the spell and stumbled back with he hands to her sides.

"Of course not!" she said Before she headed out to the door she waved good-bye getting one last glimpse at his precious face and close the door behind her.

D.O. rushed to see her wondering what happened since Min was inside for at least 20 minutes.

"What happened?" he asked anxious to see if Jongin made a move on her. In fact, it was his idea since he knew all along what Jongin was feeling inside.

"None of your business!" she answered skipping down the hallway towards the exit, but she couldn't help herself get lost in her memories, yet she didn't know how it was all going to end up.

Done :) I might make a sequel if you guys want me to just let me know in the comments