Suspense

Dance With Me

Red Heading Flourish Divider Clip Art

 

"Hello Min," he said calmly seeing her enter the hospital room. She was very nervous about going in, and also wondered in the back of her mind what sorts of news had to be told, and she didn't feel like this was a comfortable place to discuss about it, seeing Jongin like this on a hospital bed, and she could tell from his face that he was worn out and tired, with dark circles under his eyes, and he looked much paler now.

 

"Are-Are you okay?" she stuttered biting her lips a couple of times, then awkwardly took a chair to seat herself right next to him, waiting for an answer. Jongin didn't respond immediately, but he didn't feel the need for this conversation to be rushed or anything, and he took the time to carefully observe Min seeing her worried face, but he was a little disappointed seeing her with a heavy dose of eyeliner, and red lipstick, he very much preferred her without, but he's seen her many times without. He wished that he could have seen her every day of the week, but he knew because of special promotions coming up, he wasn't ever able to do that.

"Ummm, I guess so," he nodded slightly smirking, but it looked honest to her but she still felt worried. There is a comfortable silence between them, and Jongin was thinking to himself how he should start the conversation, positive or negative? Blunt, or implicit? He kept biting his lips unconsciously.

"So what is the urgent news you had to tell me?"

Jongin avoided looking into her eyes and sighed heavily deciding that it was now or later.

"Do you want the hear the good news, or bad news first?" She scrunched her eyebrows scratching her head wondering what kind of news Jongin was about to tell her.

She pursed her lips responding, "How bad it?" She bit her lip hoping it wasn't something melodramatic like the Korean dramas she watched with Dara.

"Well it depends on your personal taste," he said smiling.

"What do you mean?" she asked again getting more confused with Jongin being extremely vague with her.

"Why don't you just guess for yourself?" he teased winking at Min making her roll her eyes tensing up. She drummed her fingers on the armrest squinting her eyes glaring at Jongin fuming up, and she was positive that he was messing with her the whole time, and she was unsure whether the news was a total joke or a  crisis

"Just cut the crap!" she snapped tempting to slap Jongin in the face, so he would stop teasing her with so much suspense.

"Well first off, I'm no longer your dance teacher," 

A/N Gahhh I'm sorry I kind of neglected this story I just started school and now I'll only be able to update on weekends, not every weekend though. Geesh you readers are so silent, are you even reading xD Well it's okay I don't seem to mind silent readers anymore....

Comments and Subs are always appreciated <3 I finally reached 10 subs ~.~ Not really a lot but It's better than nothing right?

I'll update when I can

see you soon :)