Critical

Dance With Me

fancy-horz.jpg

Min was still waiting for Kai to say something but he was still dead silent.

"Um, yea your routine," he muttered leaning back while looking at his notes again tapping his pencil.

"Yea, well it was alright," he told biting his lips frustrated. He wasn't sure where to start. Min became very nervous because she had a bad feeling that Kai didn't like her routine.

"Well, everything was ok I guess, except.....umm.... I think you needed more attitude with this song," Kai mumbled.

“More attitude?" Min questioned wondering what Kai meant.

"Yea Yea! Attitude! Like maybe you didn't have the right attitude because this kind of choreography was made for a more masculine type," he proposed.

"Excuse me?" Min disagreed crossing her arms again.

"Oh you're excused," he smiled back gesturing to the door.

"Now enough of the smart talk just tells me what I need to improve on!" she snapped.

"Well step aside then, because I'm going to show you what attitude really is on the dance floor," he teased turning on the stereo again showing off his moves and fluidly dancing out to two moons, but before he could finish his performance Min stopped the music.

"What the hell! You didn't let me finish! Didn't you say you wanted me to help you?" Kai groaned pissed on how she wasn't cooperating with him.

"I don't need to know how great you say you are Kai, I need a teacher." Min sighed.

"Excuse me?" Kai asked.

"You're excused," she mimicked gesturing to the door.

"You son of a-" 

"Just show me step by step okay? There's no need to be so critical on my first day," she mumbled, hoping Kai wouldn't hear her last words but he fumed immediately thinking she was joking.

"You seriously think this is hard? Well, this is the just the beginning so don't go thinking that people will be kissing up to you just because you're talented. You're no better than I am, got it!” he yelled. Min was even more frustrated than ever and she's never going to get past as trainee if she's going to be stuck with that pain of an , but she had to agree with him for the sake of ending this useless argument and getting back to work.

"Alright," Min repeated. After Kai saw Min getting really upset after you snapped at her he felt really guilty and sometimes he wish he didn't act like that to people because she didn't really deserve it because she was really amazing, yet he thought he was right about her having the wrong attitude. Kai wasn't going to let her talk all smart to him, but maybe he should try other methods on how to pinpoint her weaknesses, instead of hurting her feelings. Kai took a deep breath and added,

“Look, I'm sorry. I'll do the dance step by step like you wanted, just don't think that I'll go easy on you that's all," he apologized. She nodded and started to do warm-ups again waiting for Kai's instruction.

"OK, the first rule in this studio. Follow me," he suggested.