Rules

Dance With Me

fancy-horz.jpg

Min's POV

After lunch, I continued going to my afternoon classes but I was still pensive on what I promised Lee Hi earlier at lunch. It seemed stupid to ask me to promise such things but she did have a reason for doing it because I couldn't imagine dealing with a brother which every girl he meets just falls under his spell and does anything he asked, but I'm not easy to fall for someone, especially someone like him.

I came back to my dorms right after school which felt relieving because I didn't have to go to singing classes nor had to deal with Kai since he was promoting his debut of MAMA. Actually, EXO itself is a very talented and diverse group, but Dara is a more hardcore fan because every time D.O.'s part comes up I always had to cover my ears. When I arrived I went straight to doing homework and started on my 5-page essay that was due yesterday. As I started making progress with the essay something popped up in my inbox. Usually, all I get is spam since I don't keep in contact with a lot of people through email, but when I looked at the message surprisingly it was from Kai.

 

-TO: Min ([email protected])

I think that I need to have better teaching methods don't you think? I have made these rules for you and only you( oh don't u feel special?) and I will be expecting you to cooperate under these rules unless you want to deal with your manager got it? The document I linked to the email must be printed out so it will give me proof that you looked over the rules and we will review them together tomorrow night.

                          -From Kim Jong In ([email protected])

 

"Ugh, seriously, he had to make rules I'm just going to check it later," I thought exiting my email and continuing the essay.

After I was done with the essay I decided to surprise Dara with dinner. While I was here doing my homework Dara had singing and dance class so she must be extremely tired, and making her dinner almost pays back for all the times she helped me when I had cranky days. I made her fresh spring rolls with pork, shrimp and black tea on the side. I think I did a pretty good job making them since I was tempted on eating them myself. I finished just in time because soon after the front door bell rang, so I opened it greeting Dara.

"Annyeong Dara, how was training today?" I asked helping her hang her coat.

"I almost lost my voice after my vocal coach kept making me do the song over, and over again," she whined plopping herself on the couch.

"Well look what I got," I hinted bringing in big juicy spring rolls stuffed with shrimp, pork, and lettuce to her with a side of homemade sauce, and black tea to drink.

"Awwww, you shouldn't have," Dara thanked and then stuffed herself with the first roll giving me a thumbs up.

"Easy there Dara, one at a time, you're going to choke if you keep eating at that pace," I teased, then jokingly took her plate away.

"Hey!" Dara exclaimed trying to get the plate but I was successfully holding the plate as far as I could and she failed to grab it.

"You're not supposed to eat spring rolls anyways, you're on an SM strict diet," I teased still holding the plate. She finally gave up and started crossing her arms frustrated that she couldn't finish the rolls.

"Dara, I didn't mean to really take your rolls," I murmured giving the plate back to Dara feeling bad. Dara instantly stuffed with the rest of the rolls.

"Yum. Min is obviously the best cook ever," Dara said quickly hugging me.

"Well that you say but you always make the best sandwiches," I contradicted giving a pat on her back. I remembered that I had to read and print our Kai's rules for tomorrow night.

"Oh , I almost forgot," I stammered getting off the couch and rushing back to our room and opening up my email again.

"Min, what's wrong?" she asked still confused on why I was so anxious.

"Kai sent me an email and I have to look over it and print it for tomorrow night's class," I answered.

"I bet Kai put pages and pages of lists," Dara gasped dramatically pretending to faint.

"Ya! It can't be that bad," I assured her. I finally opened up the link and me and Dara started reading the rules together

The Rules

#1 Follow me and only me. When I teach you a routine fo it exactly how I want it, don't go asking anybody else for help, because that is what I am here for. Also, it is not recommended to start freestyling in the classroom, because most likely it won't be good.

#2 Keep your mouth shut. Talking back isn't appreciated.

#3 No complaining about how strict I am, because you signed up for this.

#4 No flirting.

#5 And in addition to number 4 I don't date, so no mushy love confessions.

"Oh brother," I muttered. The rules were practical but they were very offensive and straight out informal and rude, but what bothered me the most were the last two, because I wasn't sure whether he thought he was that handsome and that he could attract every girl in the world, or he thinks I have some sort of sentimental feelings for him.

"Well, these rules aren't that bad, I mean at least they're easy to follow," Dara argued. 

"No way!, how in the world will I be able to resist not flirting with Kai," I said sarcastically.

"Come on, he does have a point on keeping the relationship professional," she objected  I stared at Dara in disbelief questioning whether she was taking my side or not.

"It's just why does he think that every girl he meets has to adore him, love him, or look up to him" I muttered closing the email and turning off my laptop shut and stormed out of the room.

"Wait, I didn't mean to disagree with you," Dara panted catching up to me. 

"Don't worry about it. I'm going to deal with this bastard in the morning," I stated, then went inside the bathroom and closed the door shut. 

 I kept thinking while I was showering about what Kai sent me. I wasn't sure on how I'm supposed to feel with his assumptions but it pissed me off that Kai had made the rules at such a personal level because why would he care if I liked him or not? Like didn't he understand from our argument from the first day that I prefer to never see his face if I had the choice? Gosh, when I see him tomorrow I'm going to give a piece of my mind, but at least I'm positive on how I feel about Kai: Annoyed