News

Dance With Me

"Wake up, come on Jongin," Hayi muttered staring at her brother. She felt very annoyed on how he's been going to the hospital way too much for his health problem. First his back, and now this.

"Don't worry, he'll wake up sooner or later, he was only exhausted, all he needs is rest," his mom explained hugging Hayi gently

"Yes, only rest," Hayi agreed  as she left the room to join the waiting room with Kyungsoo, Manager Kang, and Min.

 

 

Red Heading Flourish Divider Clip Art

 

 

Jongin passed out all of a sudden because his body was very dehydrated and very exhausted from practicing with Min. When his Manager and the other Exo members found him on the floor pale and helpless they rushed him to the hospital bringing along Min shocked with the news. When Jongin finally got treated the members left to go back to practice while Kyungsoo and she stayed behind, then, later on, Hayi and his mother met up with them at the hospital. Hayi went towards her standing to the side slouching casually with a disapproved face, she wasn't sure if Hayi was there to tell her good news or bad, but either way, Min and Hayi felt worried for Kai.

"Don't worry too much Min, he's going to be alright," Hayi stated.

"Well that's good to hear," she responded back to her, but her mood wasn't lifted yet since Kai isn't out of the hospital just left. She felt a surge of guilt come once in a while because she should have told Kai to take a break before since she felt exhausted at that point. She didn't know that he was also tired.

"Ummm, Hayi?" Min spoke up with sudden curiosity.

"Yes?"

"Well, I'm just wondering, how come you and Kai are siblings, but with different last names?" she asked. There was a comfortable pause between them, and the silence was a good way to start a personal conversation.

"We're half siblings, same mother, different father," she answered simply.

"Then why do you live with your mother?" she continued.

"We shouldn't talk about that," she stated ending the conversation.

"Alright." Now wasn't a good time for her to go in depth in that area.

Kyungsoo was the next one to go in, but when he got out he had an odd expression almost like he was going to lose it.

"Kyungsoo what happened?" Min asked, but he didn't say anything at first, he just kept on smiling oddly with that goofy creepy grin.

"KYUNGSOO, wipe that smile off your face and tell me what's up!" Hayi snapped while slapping Do's left forearm while Min did the same to the right.

"Nothing nothing! Now stop beating me it's not good for my image," he whined denying what was really happening. He knew that Min shouldn't know what his thoughts were, more like what Jongin's thoughts were.

 

 

 

Red Heading Flourish Divider Clip Art

 

"So how are you  feeling Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked while taking a seat next to him. He knew that this was going to happen to Jongin eventually if he didn't take care of himself and his back problems sooner or later.

"Amazing, I finally realized something," he sighed smirking back at him slightly. Kyungsoo was thrown off by his answer and think it's absurd to be alright in this condition.

"What did you realize," Kyungsoo said waiting for the answer.

" I think.....I think I'm in love," he confessed looking down on the floor shyly with his cheeks bright pink.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kyungsoo choked slapping his knees dying of hysteria. He couldn't believe the y dancing machine had a soft spot for love, but what do you expect from a maknae?

"What the hell I'm serious," Jongin shouted but he was still flushed from embarrasment.

"Where did Jongin go, seriously you're out of your mind, since when did the almighty Kai talk about love," he questioned while staring dumbfound at his face, then continued laughing to himself.

"This is why I don't tell you any D.O," Kai muttered regretful for telling him his true feelings. Kyungsoo finally recollected himself into a more serious expression.

"It's okay Jongin, just be careful with Min, she's very...interesting, and now you don't have time for love anymore you have to tell her the news," he reminded. He felt sad about how much he has become so busy that he barely had time for Min anymore, he had to tell her at this point.

"I'll tell her, just ask her to come in," he requested Kyungsoo while he nodded leaving the room

 

Red Heading Flourish Divider Clip Art

 

"Fine, Jongin just needs to see you right now," Kyungsoo told her.

"Me, why me? Min asked shocked by the request.

"Yes, urgently," he said.

 

A/N Hello my readers this may be one of my longest chapters ever idk it took me forever to write this x_x hehe but sadly this wonderful story it  is coming to its end I don't think I'm going to make a sequel. Maybe I will but definitely not now.