Over Reacting

Dance With Me

fancy-horz.jpg

Nobody's Pov

It was already 4 and Min was 15 minutes late. Jongin, back at the studio, was waiting impatiently staring back and forth at his watch impatiently tapping his foot.

"Dammit, why is she late? Oh, she's definitely going to be in trouble once she gets here," he muttered. Although he was a little ticked that Min wasn't answering his calls, he felt a little worried in the back of his mind, and wish he asked for Min's number beforehand, so he can contact her to see how she was doing, but he needed to come up with a better excuse for trying to get her number, and coming up with one, wasn't as easy as he thought it would me, but he kept his mind busy enough until Min arrived exhausted, and weary walking to the SM building all the way from her school.

"I'm here," she huffed taking a chair and sat exhausted taking out her notebook to fan herself.

"Why the hell are you sitting down Min! You're 15 minutes late, we have to get started right away," Kai shouted, then went up to Jung-ah trying to pull her up from the chair, but she instantly refused, but before she could react Kai got hold of her wrists and with his tremendous strength he pulled her up from the chair in less than 2 seconds.

"Hey! Why do you have to grab me like that I was only late for 15!" she spat sticking out her tongue.

"Maybe I wouldn't have if you weren't such a brat," she retorted rolling. Min was speechless when she heard Kai saying those words right to her face. So much for having a nice Kai.

"Fine," she murmured, hurt by Kai's insult. His face finally came to a level of calmness and was a bit regretful being so cold to Min, since it was only her first time with tardiness.

"Just don't do it again," he said with a softer tone. He gazed up to see if Min was still pissed by his reaction, but she wouldn't even look at him. "Well I guess we should get started," he sighed.

A/N Hello I'm here with another chappie ~.~ I just wanted to let you know that in a week I'm going to a sleepaway summer camp and I won't be able to get access to a computer (nor phone ;~;) so I'll be in a 3 week hiatus :( sowwy~~ But once I get back I'll update as soon as I can~~