Break

Dance With Me

fancy-horz.jpg

Kai's POV

"Get up," I whispered repeatedly shaking Min lightly trying to wake her up, but she was still fast asleep not making a peep. I felt more nervous because I wasn't sure if she was ever going to wake up.

"GET UP!!" I yelled, shaking her more.

"AHH," Min yelled startled by me, then slapped me on the cheek. Hard.

"Damn it Min you hit hard," I whined.

"What the hell you idiot!" she exclaimed.

"I was just tried to wake you up we're here," I explained backing away from her, but there wasn't enough room to back away.

"Oh," she realized.

"Yea, if we stay here forever we are going to be late," I grumbled getting out the car slamming the door shut. Geez, for a second I thought maybe she would not be as bad as I thought but she still is a pain in the .

"Whatever," she responding following me inside to the SM building. Along the way to the studio, I bumped into D.O. Even though he's probably the coolest person the hang out with, and he's almost like a brother to me, but he's always nosy, especially when he's assuming the wrong thing.

**********************FLASHBACK********************

"Ooh what does she look like?" D.O. asked interrupting me while I practicing the other day.

"Why would you want to know?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I don't know, she must be a really pretty girl," D.O. told me.

"Who said? She's just like every girl," I lied, ignoring D.O.'s eye contact and continued practicing.

"Oh my god, you like her?" D.O. asked almost jumping on top of me. D.O. had to say things like that.

"No, I don't like her at all, look I even sent her all my rules, and the last rule specifically states that we won't have any relationship ever," I argued shoving the sheet I printed out with the rules.

"Honestly, these rules stink, I feel bad for her," D.O. laughed. Gosh, why did my manager have to choose me, I can't even make freaking rules. Why didn't he ask Lay to do the job, he has better flow when it comes to his dancing style.

"Whatever," I blushed crumbling the paper and attempting to throw it in the trash can, of course missing.

"Awww, don't be so hard on yourself, but you should at least treat her with respect, instead of treating her like a slave," D.O. pointed out.

"D.O.," I groaned.

"Just don't let your ego get in the way of her teaching," D.O. warned.

"But what if I do ending up liking her?"

"Just go with your gut at that point, just like you always do," D.O. shrugged.

****************END FLASHBACK*******************

"Hello, Kai, who is this beautiful lady over here?" D.O.  waved at Min.

"Oh, well....um... I'm Min," she bowed shyly blushing slight pink. I couldn't believe D.O. was already trying to flirt with her and he just met her.

" off D.O.... let's go," I grumbled pulling Min away from D.O.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later!" she yelled waving.goodbye as I continued to drag her to the studio.

"Gosh, stop pulling me!" she complained struggling to let go.

"Stop distracting yourself then," I pointed out letting go of her arm, arriving at the studio, then slammed the door shut.

"Golly, I'm so tired," she whined laying on the floor dramatically.

"If you want we could just we could take a small break" I yawned.

"Weren't you supposed to review the rules you gave me," she asked.

"Forget them, there're stupid," I mumbled.

"Oh no I thought they were quite GREAT," she answered sarcastically.

"Whatever we don't need to review anything, you get the point. You follow, I lead, and I don't have time for your bull," I explained. She then stood up from the floor then grabbed a chair and sat down next to me.

"Do you know the kid that I talked to earlier," she asked unexpectedly. Wow, this must be a record for D.O. to get a girl head over heels with him.

"Well of course I do, we are in the same group, Exo-K," I responded rolling me eyes.

"I think he's kind of cute," she commented. 

"Whatever, here in SM we don't date people. so don't even think about wasting your time with him,"  I warned looking at her dead in the eye irritated at how it was so obvious that she preferred D.O. over me. Way to go D.O.

"I know, I'm just saying he looks like a fun person to hang out with," she shrugged ending the conversation. I know that we can't stay in the studio doing anything, maybe I could invite her somewhere.

"Well, how 'bout we do something...I don't know, more interesting than just staying inside," I offered.

"Ugh, I'm just so tired," she whined. I pulled her from the chair gripping her hand tightly.

"Since this is supposed to be practice, technically you have to follow my orders, so I suggest we do something more productive than being lazy," I ordered.

"Fine," she sighed. We left the SM building and it was already dark outside but the street lights still twinkled. 

"Where are we going then?" she asked.

"Just follow me,"

A/N I decided to put D.O. in this chapter but I don't think he's going to try to steal Jung-ah from kai keekkekeke

Ugh...too lazy to edit ;~; sowwy if it's confusing

As always, I hope you enjoyed, have a great weekend :)