Distractions

Dance With Me

fancy-horz.jpg

The next morning Jongin had to wake up the next morning to go practice with the rest of Exo-K, but with the many distractions in his head, it was difficult for him to concentrate and the rest of the members could tell that he wasn't his usual focused self.

"Jongin, are you sure you don't need a break?" Suho asked while moving his arm to Suho's shoulder to give Jongin some support.

"I'm fine, just need to practice one more time," Jongin huffed stubbornly and cued Suho to start playing the music again. As they were dancing Jongin still couldn't recollect himself just like the other times they practiced and failed to move in sync again.

"Dammit you !!" he said to himself collapsing on the floor back first then slapping both of his cheeks with his hands.

"Stop doing that you'll hurt yourself," D.O. warned struggling to get Jongin off from the floor, but he didn't budge. 

"Maybe it's some kind of condition that's preventing him from dancing, like some kind of dancer's block," Baekyun whispered to Suho.

"No he is just love sick," D.O. snickered. Jongin glared intensely at D.O. ready to start with the first punch but Chanyeol quickly got ahold of both his arms before he could think about it.

"Kai this is no time for silly things like this! Maybe Suho is right...maybe you do need a break," Chaneyeol suggested helping Jongin up and gesturing him to the door.

"Whatever, I'll just go to the bathroom," Jongin grumbled and rushed down to the restroom and splashed the water running from the sink to his face trying to freshen up.

"Gosh, why can't I focus today! I'm doing worse than my trainee days," he thought, but deep down he knew exactly why he was so unfocused because there was one face that was always in the back of his mind, and her name is everywhere in his head...Min.