Small World

Dance With Me

fancy-horz.jpg

After school, Min met up with Dara and Hayi to go to Hayi's house. Luckily, Hayi recently got her driver's permit, so she drove them to her house swiftly. When they arrived at Hayi's front porch Min and Dara was so amazed on how Hayi's house was so grandeur and almost like a dream home.

korea-2-copy.jpg

They were most interested in the flowers in the back as they stood out in full bloom.

"Wow, your house is so-." Dara stuttered

"Amazing," Min continued. The girls got out of the car still awing at the enormous brick house and the beautiful garden full pink and yellow flowers. 

"This seems so....open..," Min mentioned again.

"And fresh!" Dara added.

"You guys should thank my mom, she's always the one tending with the garden," Hayi chuckled while she guided Dara and Min inside. The inside of the house was very relaxing and also comfy instead of their small dorms they're used to.

"Umm.. are you guys ok?" Hayi asked looking at Min and Dara's dumfounded faces staring at the antique furniture and paintings on the wall. They were even more boggled when they saw a big plasma TV.

"This place is WAY better than our small dorms," Dara muttered.

"Well this may not be the fanciest home, but I guess it's okay," Hayi shrugged.

"OKAY?" Dara argued. She then plopped herself on the black leather couch and stretched her feet up on a small table.

"This....is paradise," she sighed.

"I suggest you don't put your feet back on my antique table," someone interrupted. Min was startled when she turned around to find Hayi's mom suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't-," Dara jolted off the couch then bowed a couple of times since she was so embarrassed.

"Mom I didn't know you were home already," Hayi muttered.

"Well I was in a kitchen and then I heard you guys come in, are these your friends?" she asked.

"This is Min and Dara," Hayi told her mom.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Jung-ah bowed.

"I love your garden!" Dara blurted nervously trying to make a better impression with Hayi's mom. Min slammed her palm on her face because instead of saying a simple hello, she had to try to kiss up to Hayi's mom.

"Thanks, I'm very glad you noticed it," she smiled.

"Mom, we are just going to find some textbooks upstairs at dad's library.

"Okay then, are you girls, staying for dinner?"

"Sure I suppose we have some time for that," Min said. She wasn't quite sure if she was going to even be on time for practice but she didn't want to her Hayi's to feel upset that she wasn't staying for dinner.

****************************

The girls decided to go the library first to look for anything that might help Min, but they were very distracted with the amount of interesting books Hayi's father had. Dara was the most excited since most of his collection contained mystery and sherlock holmes.

"Your dad has an amazing taste in literature," Dara commented while looking through the library oohing and ahhing.

"How can you like those boring books about mystery when it's so hard to find the mystery yourself, I'm going to stick with fanfics" Hayi sighed.

"Hey don't you ever read kai fanfics," Min snickered.

"HELL NO!," Hayi exclaimed disgusted on how she would ever read something like that. It even made her get goosebumps. After awhile Min finally found an advanced physics book on the upper shelf.

"Hayi I think this one would work best," Min said showing the book to Hayi

"Ne, I think this book will help you a lot," Hayi agreed.

"Dinner's ready!" Hayi's mom called from downstairs. The girls all rushed out of the library to the dining room, with their stomachs grumbling, since they could already smell the food from so far away.

"Wow, you girls are extremely fast," Hayi's mom chucked and then brought a big bowl of beef stew with a side of rice. 

"Well I really hope you girls like my classic beef stew," she added, then left the kitchen to go the bathroom Before the girls started eating the doorbell rang.

"Ooh, I wonder who that might be," Min wondered. Hayi, Dara were too busy serving themselves with beef stew and Hayi's mom wasn't back from the bathroom so she decided to get the door herself. little did she know, that there was a tall young good looking man waiting at the front door,

Jongin.