Hello Krystal

Not one, not two, but twelve

Today was our day off and Super Junior came over to our dorm. We all sat down and talked about our performances. Leeteuk sat on my right and Ryeowook sat on my left. Kryssie and Hae caught up on things. I smiled and looked around. "How's your wrist?" I looked at Leeteuk who leaned close to me and was whispering. I hid my hand and smiled at him.

"All better. It wasn't that bad."

"Liar."

"Ok it's not a pretty sight and it still hurts."

"You should go to a doctor."

"No I'm ok really."

"You know you're a terrible liar."

Leeteuk and me both looked at Ryeowook who had leaned foreword and whispered. I pouted and both guys laughed. I smiled and then I realized I was going to miss this once Leeteuk leaves to the army. I suddenly stopped smiling and looked at Leeteuk. As if reading my mind Leeteuk pat my shoulder.

"Dont worry Sica. It won't be for long. I'll be back."

All I could do was nod, because I was afraid if I spoke I would cry again. 

"Well is anyone going to introduce us?"

I looked at Eunhyuk and then realized they haven't been introduced to Kryssie. 

"I'm sorry. Kryssie this is Super Junior. You already know Hae. This is the leader Leeteuk. That's Ryeowook. That one who's impatient is Eunhyuk. That's Henry over there. Sungmin is over there beside Hae. That's Siwon our actor. Then there's Kyuhyun the maknae. Last but never least is Zhou Mi. Guys this is my little sister Krystal."

"Hello Krystal~"

We all laughed when the guys greeted Kryssie in unison. 

"Hello guys."

"What brings you here Krystal?"

Krystal looked at Sungmin and then at me.

"Well after discovering the truth I ran away to come and comfort my sister. I knew she would be upset, but before I left I confronted appa."

"Wait-What!? You confronted appa!?"

"Yes I did. I told him exactly how I felt. I told him, 'Appa it's one thing to want to protect us from your old group's fans. It's another to leave your old group for a new one, but it's a completely different thing when you let your new group stay with my sister and make them keep their identity a secret. Especially when she has been obiently taking care of them. You're cruel and unfair. I'm ashamed to call you my father.' Then I hung up and got in the plane."

"No wonder Mr. Jung hurt Sica."

Krystal instantly turned to Sungmin and then me. Siwon hit Sungmin and everyone shook their heads.

"Wait appa hurt you!? He took his anger out on you!?"

"Im fine. I'm just glad he didn't take it out on you."

"Wow! Krystal you're amazing!"

"Not really Sungmin, but thank you."

"Kryssie has always been the one to speak her mind. Sica was always the respectful one."

Me and Kryssie nodded with Hae's statement. It was true after all. 

"Well then let's celebrate Krystal's arrival. Sungmin and me will go buy a cake. Leeteuk and Kyuhyun can cook. Donghae and Eunhyuk can buy decorations. Zhou Mi, Siwon and Henry can be our entertainment."

The girls looked at each other and Taeyeon looked at Ryeowook. 

"What do we do?"

"Isn't it obvious? You're cleaning up."

All the girls got up and began protesting.

"Thats not fair! You're throwing a party in our dorm!"

"We're wasting our money! You should at least clean up!"

Me and Kryssie laughed at everyone fighting. 

------------3 hours later-----------

We all sat around the table. All the food was set and we all smiled at the sight if the food. I looked at Leeteuk and Kyuhyun who looked like a mess. I couldn't help, but laugh at how funny they looked. Donghae and Eunhyuk were covered in party streamers which made me laugh even more. Sungmin and Ryeowook still had icing from the cake they ate at the cake shop. I laughed at them and everyone couldn't hold their laughter in anymore. We all began laughing and Zhou Mi, Siwon and Henry came into the room. 

"Looks like we don't need to be the entertainment. You guys beat us to it."

Henry began laughing and also did Siwon and Zhou Mi. They sat down and we began eating. 

----------EXO's Dorm---------

All the guys sat down in their dorm. No one spoke a word. Finally Bacon sat up after lying on his bed. 

"We should have told Sica the truth despite what her father said."

Everyone nodded in silence and sighed deeply. Yeollie looked at his phone and then at Suho. 

"If we call her do you think she would answe?"

"Even if we did Chanyeol what would we tell her?"

Kai nodded and looked at Chanyeol.

"She won't listen to us if we try to explain."

"Then why don't we sing to her instead?"

Everyone looked at Sehun and he looked at everyone.

-----------Sica's POV---------

We all watched Henry, Siwon and Zhou Mi dancing and singing. We all cheered and they continued. Then my phone rang and without thinking or checking who it was I answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Girl, I can’t explain what I feel.

Oh baby my baby, baby, baby, baby.. yeah.
Making a day feel like a minute
With you, I’m the main character of a movie
As if I’m about to film an action scene to come see you, as if I’ve become a hero
You’re perfect to me, I imagined
How would it be if we were together?
If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby
I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow motion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love
All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
Even after the sun goes down and moon goes down, it will never change
You will find out that I’m a guy whom you can trust
 
I don’t know why, this unconditional emotion
Did I ever imagine?
Next to me, you shine more brightly as I become a better guy
I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow motion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love
If you wish and wish earnestly
Will it come true, like the fairy-tales?
A never-ending happy ending, happily ever after
I will trust you, protect you and comfort you
I will be on your side
I will never leave your side
I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow motion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love
All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
I can tell, this is love
I will make you smile often like a child
I will make you feel the most comfortable, like a friend
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
Tell me, what is love."
 
I suddenly realized Sehun had called me and EXO sang this song to me. My eyes began to water, but I wiped them away quickly. I could hear Xiumin's voice.
 
 
"We didn't mean to hurt you. We should have told you the truth when we met, but we were scared that we'd lose you."
 
Then Chen took the phone and spoke.
 
"We know now that it was pointless keeping that secret from you because we still lost you."
 
Then Kris took the phone.
 
"At first we were all rivals in love, but we came to realize that you were more important."
 
Then it was Lay.
 
"Even if you don't choose us or one of us we still wanted you by our side."
 
Then it was Tao.
 
"Some of us realized this faster than others, but our feelings towards you are the same."
 
Then it was Bacon.
 
"We know you're angry with us and we don't blame you. We hurt you and we're sorry."
 
Then Sehun.
 
"We regret a lot of things, but meeting you isn't one of those regrets."
 
Then Yeollie.
 
"Some of us confessed to you in person. Others through the phone. Me through a stranger, but our feelings were sincere."
 
Then it was Lulu.
 
"We realized now we were actually selfish when we wanted to protect you."
 
Then it was Kai.
 
"You showed us how to love and care for someone so deeply."
 
Then it was Suho.
 
"No matter what you will always be our first love."
 
Then everyone screamed to the phone.
 
"WE LOVE YOU SICA~!"
 
I smiled as I felt my tears escape my eyes. Everyone looked at me and I wiped my eyes.
 
"Thank you."
 
Then I hung up and everyone still looked at me. I got up and smiled at everyone.
 
"My dad. I guess he's still angry."
 
I went to the kitchen to wipe my eyes.
 
---------Leeteuk's POV--------
 
"She's not such a bad liar after all."
 
Ryeowook nodded and we continued to enjoy the arrival party for Krystal. Sica came back with the cake. We all cheered and Sica sat down beside me again. Her eyes were still red and puffy. I looked at her bandaged wrist and sighed. She's a sweet girl, but also very stubborn. 
 
---------Sica's POV---------
Everyone left and went to sleep except me. I sat down on the couch and watched TV. Kryssie came and sat next to me. 
 
"Remember when we used to watch TV late at night?"
 
"Yeah and appa would get angry."
 
"Remember eomma almost caught us and we pretended we were asleep?"
 
"Yes I do."
 
We laughed about the memory.
 
"Let's go to sleep. Your audition is tomorrow."
 
"You're right."
 
We went to bed since we had to practice again and Kryssie had her audition.
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
Hello readers~
 
Here's another update for you all c: So I'm thinking about maybe updating another 4 chapter and then ending 'Not one, Not two, but Twelve'. F(X) will be in the next chapter. 
 
Hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤ I thought EXO was super cute in this chapter ❤o❤