htbf: 2015 remake

Hey There, Brace Face!

hello dearest readers - it's Definitely been a while since we last talked to each other.

a few months ago, i realized that this little story of mine was completed two years ago. reading it over, i realized that whie i did enjoy the end result, it had steered drastically from what i originally had in mind. so, now that i've matured in my writing, i took it upon myself to remake 'hey there, brace face!' under a title with the same acronym: 'honestly trying to be friends'. i dont believe that it's a title that can compare to the original, but i think for story purposes, it suits my intentions.

so what exactly is this remake supposed to bring? well, that’s a good question as i’m not completely sure myself! i don’t intend on completely scrapping what i’ve had before rather, i’d like to develop them even further - just like how real authors do it! they write out the first draft, have it edited by their editors, then write a second draft. in a way, you could say that this is htbf’s second draft! In this remake, i’ll be changing the way the characters are developed, changing around the sequence of events, removing/adding new events, removing/adding characters and many more.

i don’t mean for this remake to be compared to the original as i like to think of them as both separate stories on their own (which sounds contradictory to what i just said in my previous paragraph; i swear it made more sense in my head), but they certainly will draw parallels to each other as they do stem from the same basic plot. 

i hope you all enjoy the remake and continue giving support - i love you guys!

cick here to read "honestly trying to be friends"