Techniques

Protecting You Always

06 January 2013 - Evening

YOONA'S Point of View

I walked downstairs after a short nap. I felt better, but still uneasy after today's earlier events. "Hey Dongwoon.." I whispered when reaching the ground floor and seeing my friend standing over all the resting people in the living room. He didn't seem to notice me as he was watching all of their breathing and checking their bandages for any leakage. I approached him more closer and tapped his shoulder which caused him to go into reflex mode and holding his hands out in a fist. "It's only me!"

"Aigoo Yoona noona, you scared me." Dongwoon sighed and held his chest. I giggled and hugged him as an apology and he hugged me back. "So how is everyone doing?" I asked while staying hugging him. "..I don't know.." he managed to reply before letting me go.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I asked while staring at him in disbelief. Wasn't he standing over them this whole time I took a short nap? The last person I saw before taking my nap was..was...I forgot who was the last person watching them.

"I just climbed back upstairs like a few minutes ago. The prisoner chimeras are still knocked out and I'm to afraid to poke them in their sleep to get them to wake up." Dongwoon replied.

I can recall that after Yuri unnie saved me, some chimeras came attacking. One of them pulled Rania away from attacking me anymore and the other four were attacking everyone else. From what I can recall..

Flashback...

"Die!"

 

Thud!

 

"Unnie!"

I watched Sooyoung tackle Rania to the ground and I looked the side to see Taeyeon sitting behind a slingshot. She looked worn out. I looked back to where Raina and Sooyoung were scrambled and I saw Sooyoung pushed to the side with a knife through her stomach."Damn Choi! Okay now Im, its your turn to FINALLY die!" she yelled and ran at me, but this time with a spear.

"Not on my watch!" I heard Yuri shouted. She pulled me to the side and pulled out a gun from her waist and started shooting at Rania carelessly. I closed my eyes and covered my ears from the loud gun shots and just hid my face deeper into Yuri's chest. "It'll be okay Yoona..it'll be okay.." she reassured me over the loud gun shots. 'I want to hear that from Hyomin..where are you unnie...' I thought.

I felt my body being pushed away from Yuri's body and into someone else. I looked up and I saw Amber pulling me to where everyone else was. I looked back and I saw Rania and Yuri fighting over the gun. Rania got the upper hand and forced Yuri's gun hand to point the gun at a  stun Hyomin. 'No..' 

I saw Rania's finger over the trigger and the next sound I heard was ... BANG! I watched Hyomin's body fall to the ground and I pulled my hand away from Amber and ran towards Hyomin. "Hyomin! Hyomin!" I cried desperately and slid on the ground. I shook Hyomin's body and I saw the bullet penetrated her stomach. "Hyomin! Don't die!" I growled and put pressure on the bullet wound to hold back the blood.

"Amber! Sulli! Do something!" I heard Krystal demand, but all I can focus on was to get the blood to stop. I looked at Hyomin and she was staring up at the sky. The color in her face was draining and I didn't want to accept the fact. "Lu-okay thats a thing.."

I looked to the side and I saw columns of dirt being launched in the direction of Rania. Yuri pushed her body off from Rania in an awkward way and I can predict that she might of broken her arm or something in her arm.

I thought the column of dirt would attack Rania, but instead something just smashed it. I looked away from Hyomin once more and saw a Human Chimera protecting Rania. It was a human mixed with a werewolf. "Doojoon.." Raina breathed out before her eyes widen. "If you're here then...MIR! MIR! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR NOT GETTING RID OF EVERYONE ELSE!"

The boy, Mir, appeared from the shadows and wrapped his arms around Raina's waist. "I'm sorry noona, but I didn't realize the Lunatics were present with Ms.Jung and Ms. Kim. I would of brought all of B2ST, but I only brought the leader and the maknae." Mir apologized while picking up a weak Raina. 

"No matter. It was fun while it lasted." Raina said and coughed up blood a little. She turned her attention to me and smiled, "Ms. Im! Please send my regards to Park Hyomin if she lives!" she shouted and nodded to Mir. 

Mir started to walk away and called for Doojoon and the smaller chimera. I looked back at Hyomin and her eyes were drooping. "No Hyomin! Stay awake come on!" I shouted and actually slapped her with my bloody hand. I bit my bottom lip and buried my face into her chest.

I was too busy crying my sorrows out to not notice that something was approaching me. I pulled my face away and pressed her stomach more, but not much force into it to keep the blood from flowing out even more. I was going to rip some fabric off my sweater, but before I removed my sweater my arm hit something. I froze.

"Yoona...is it?" I heard it talk.

I turned my head to the side, forgetting Hyomin for a second, and I was inches close to a human chimera. It was looking right at me with its huge pleading eyes. "Y-Yes.." I stammered.

"I'm sorry..."

I was confused while looking at the human chimera. It looked sincerely sorry. I was going to say something, but I saw an arm reached it's neck and pulling it down. "Don't touch Yoona!" I heard Yuri shout and the chimera was thrashing around trying to fight back. It let out a loud howl which alerted the other one.

"Kikwang!"

I watched the bigger chimera run at Yuri who was fighting with Kikwang with only one arm. I bit my bottom lip even more and my hand touched a cold arm which brought me back to what I was focused on majority of the time. "Hyomin!" I shouted and looked at my childhood best friend.

I looked up and I saw Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun squeezing their way from the colums that the Lunatics formed and running to me. Sunny and Hyoyeon had a medical kit with them and I was relieved at the sight. "You're still alive Yoona.." they sighed in relief before working on Hyomin.

I was looking at them ripping Hyomin's shirt open and patcihng up the wound the best they can in this small time frame. I touched Hyomin's forehead and it was just barely warm. "Please be okay...I still need you.."

Without any of us knowing, the big human chimera was approaching us. It was right behind Seohyun and it was ready to attack before Dongwoon was able to ram his body into it preventing it from hurting any of us, mostly Seohyun. He had a dark look on his face and part of his bangs covered one eye which jsut gave him more of denomic aura. "Don't. touch. her."

End of Flashback...

After the long fight with the chimera which got Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and the Lunatics involved we were able to subdue the big chimera and drag the uncounsious smaller chimera into the house. We didn't know how nor do I want to recall it due to headaches and tiredness. Dongwoon rubbed his sore stomach and started to walk away.

"Where are you going?"

"To check on Seohyun."

"She is fine you know."

"From your eyes maybe. My eyes tell a different story."

I sighed and leaned on one leg while watching the disappearing figure of Dongwoon. I shooked my head and sighed "I will truly never understand their relationship." I sighed.

"Oh and Yoona! Krystal requested you after you wake up." Dongwoon shouted and I winced at the loudness of his voice. I looked over at the people sleeping and noticed that two of them were missing. I sighed heavily and looked around before meeting the eyes of a smiling Yuri and Amber. 

"You two are up." I stated while glancing over at Hyomin. She still hasn't moved or even stirred a bit since we got here. "How are you feeling?" I asked while looking at Yuri's broken arm and Amber's hold on her abdominal.

"Oh you know getting attack by the Moons after a long day and getting a broken arm is nothing new." Yuri sarcastically responded and still gave me a smile. I smiled back at her and gave her a hug. "Ow..what is this for?" she groaned while returning the hug.

"For protecting me.." I whispered. I usually tell this to Hyomin, but ..

Yuri smiled and hugged me tighter, "I would do anything for you Yoona." she replied to me. I pulled away from the hug with my face slightly burning and I just smiled. I looked over at Amber and she was staring at the two other people sleeping. 

"Sulli will be alright." I reassured her.

Amber looked at me and chuckled. She shook her head, "For once I'm not worried about, but Handy." she told me. I looked at her with confusion and she just shook her head. "Take it easy on her mentally and emotionally Yoona. After this experience..I don't know how to sugar coat this so I'll leave it out there for you to figure it out. Now if you excuse me I will be looking for my one and only princess." she said and left me with Yuri and the other two sleeping figures.

"Can you help me to their rooms?" I asked Yuri. She nodded and we both helped Sulli up with me basically supporting Sulli by myself and Yuri helping me take her to her shared room with Krystal and Amber. I lied her down gently and pulled the covers over her carefully. We went back downstairs and started to help Hyomin up.

As we finally got Hyomin up to her feet, I noticed Sunny passing through. I called her over and she helped us get Hyomin to our shared room. We carefully placed Hyomin on the bed and Yuri left to go check on the others. I sat down on my side of the bed and Sunny just stood on Hyomin's side. I Hyomin's hair back and sighed. "I'm no help..."

"You are help." Sunny reassured me and I looked at her. She smiled sweetly at me before leaning closer to me, "You were able to stop the bleeding from getting worse because you reacted so fast. You helped get everyone back to safety after remaining calm." Sunny said, listing things I did today.

I shook my head and stood up. I leaned down and kisses Hyomin on the forehead. "Please watch over her? I'll try to be back in less than three hours if Krystal doesn't dominate me in my first ever training. It's already nine o' clock so she expects me to cuddle with her around eleven because she gets nightmares by then so you know what to do?" I explained while grabbing my jacket and my alchemy book.

"Well aren't you two like a married couple." She teased and laid in bed in my spot. I stuck my tongue out at her and she shooed me away with one wave of a hand. I looked back one last time and saw Hyomin sleeping peacefully. 

I walked downstairs pass the basement where the chimeras are being held and I heard howling and barking. It sounds like one of them was awake so I'm not going to do anything and just continue walking. "Just keep swimming.." I repeated to myself to keep myself from hearing the curses from them. I walked to the backyard where it was spacious and saw Krystal, Amber,  Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, and Dongwoon. "Hello!" I exclaimed happily. 

"And the deer is awake!" Hyoyeon teased and ran to give me a hug. She spun me around by the force she came charging me at and we both walked closer to the group. "How is everyone?" I asked while staring at Sooyoung's stomach that was revealed. 

"Never better!"

"Eh.."

"I'm sleepy."

"Hungry!!"

"Bored!"

I giggled at everyones' response. I walked over to Krystal and sat beside her, "So dongsaeng, how will training go?" I questioned the younger Jung. She yawned and took the alchemy book from my hands. She handed it to Amber and the latter just revised it.

"Before we teach you how to master alchemy again, I'll teach you some basic fighting moves." Krystal explained to me and got up. She stretched her body to the sides and rolled her neck to crack it. "Beforehand, I want to apologize for any pain I might cause you unnie.." she said bowing her head.

"You're going to hurt her that bad?" I heard Yuri speak up. "I don't think you should do it Yoona.." she said with her voice full of concern. I looked over at her and gave her a weak smile. "Yoona, Hyomin will find out if she sees any serious injuries." 

"I can take it don't worry." I reassured her.

Yuri bit her lip and I just smiled. She sighed and waved her hand at Krystal to continue. I grinned and started to tie my hair up which Krystal did also. I turned to her and she looked at me with a nod.

"Unnie, attack me."


..Cliffhanger? Sorry for the late update nows. FINALS ARE UP AND UM...I at stuff xD okay anyways yea...

Comment and Subscribe!