Alliance

Protecting You Always

Yoona's Point of View

"Back down Lunatics, I am not here to start a fight. I was sent out by unnie to try getting everyone here on our side." Sunyoung said removing her ninja-like mask. "And it is Luna now, not Sunyoung." she sarcastically told before walking closer inside the house. She turned to me and bowed in the most polite way. "Miss Yoona, I apologize for Jongup's mistake on breaking your door down. We are here to come in peace, but when Jongup caught the air of Kikwang he immediately went into instinct mode the way we trained him."

Yuri immediately put her arm around me in a protective way, "What are you saying? That you want to make an alliance with us?" she questioned while in the corner of my eye I saw her still holding onto the sword she grabbed.

"That is correct Kwon Yuri. The head leader of my section has ordered us to track you all down that is why you saw many 'Haenim and Dalnim' around the city, but here we are the real ones." Luna smiled brightly at us before calling over Jongup. "We came to make peace and to ask for your help. We saw what you all can do when it comes to the Moon and we like to make a deal."

Jongup growled at Kikwang, "A deal that involves us taking this chimera."

Luna smacked Jongup, "That was not in the deal!" she scolded which made the chimera whimper in pain. "Our deal is that we agree to help one another in the battle against the Moons, but you must agree to not take us down, just the Moons." she explained while looking at me directly in the eyes. 

"And if we do not accept the deal?" Krystal asked with a glare added.

Luna smiled happily, "We go our seperate ways, but be warned if we ever have any close encounters you will be treated just like any other civilian. No mercy will be shown if you are hurt or not." she elaborate before sticking her hand out. "So is it a deal or not, Ms. Im?" Luna asked.

"Don't take it Yo-" 

"Its a deal." I said cutting off Yuri and shook Luna's hand. She gripped my hand tightly and she made an expert snake like cut from my forearm to hers which immediately healed, but was placed with a tattoo of a snake. 

Luna smiled and looked at her new tattoo, "I am glad to be having you part of our rebellion." she sweetly smiled before winking. "Time to go Jongup, and fix the door." 

Jongup snarled at Kikwang before picking up the wall and door and shoving it back in place almost like a puzzle piece. Kikwang quickly took charge and held the piece in place while Sunny, Dongwoon, and Seohyun get to work. 

"Are you okay, Princess?" Yuri quickly came to my side while I examined the piece of artwork now left on my forearm. "Yoona?"

"I am fine..." I whispered while looking at the side window. I sensed someone familiar, but I could not put my thought onto it. I shook my head and walked back to the kitchen, "Soo unnie lets go eat!"

16 August 2013; Hidden Village

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW

A young man walked back into the village of only a population of fifty. He was greeted politely with many villagers that held high respects for him and clearly showed him no rudeness as they all offered food or water to satisfy him after a long journey from the luxary city close by. The young man declined politely as he head somewhere with high security surrounding. 

The guards let him in as he quickly fast walked to the person he urgently had to talk to, "Sir.."

"What is it?" The higher up asked in a much demanding, serious voice. He looked away from the feeding of sacrafice to the lions and to the young spy who may have came back from his investigation. 

The young man smiled, "It seems to me that the young heiress of the Im clan has a new protector. Someone much more easily distracted than Ms. Park Sunyoung." he explained to his higher rank.

The man's serious expression turned into a sinister smile. He dismissed the young spy as he went to the emergency contact phone and phoned the emperor of the clan. "Master, Ms. Park Sunyoung is no longer a threat to us." 

The voice on the otherside smiled, "Very good..very good indeed. Nice work, Jon. I think you may have redeemed yourself after the last time you tried." he spoke before adding on, "In exactly four days, release the hungry chimeras to get Ms. Im and while they are at it, maybe test her new found friends abilities. There is no way that Park Sunyoung would stay away from her precious Princess." 

"Roger that, Boss Moon." Jon replied.

"Excellent, keep up the good work. If I hear any mess ups with this plan-" Boss Moon did not finish as he hung up himself just to scare the poor man to death.

Jon let out a heavy sigh before looking up at the slowly descending sun and ascending moon, "Soon the Moons...the Moons will rise!" he shouted into the sky. 


Hey so I updated, I feel bad for doing this so I wanted to just update to let you know what happens and if it really is Hyomin. Well I will try to update as much as possible, but for now live with me please? So what is going to happen to the group? Who did Yoona sense? What would the tattoo mean later on? Will Hyomin appear again?

Comment and Subscribe!

-Chibiiii