The Truth

Protecting You Always

30 August 2013

H Y O M I N'S Point of View

I walked out to the back and watched Yuri talked with Yoona, that same look she had since I left never left. That girl has strong feelings for Yoona, but I have no idea on to why Yoona can not see it at all. I looked to the auidence that formed: Sooyoung, Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Taeyeon, Dongwoon, Doojoon, Kikwang, Krystal, Amber, and Sulli - were all sitting to the side that was enough distance for them. Sunny was beside me, "Are you sure you want to do this?" she questioned and I only nodded.

"What can she do huh? I know her, even if I have not seen her skills I just know her." I told her and pulled out a glove that was in the inside of my combat suit that I have never removed since I was in the Super Junior's base. "Not to mention, I trained with the best."

"What is that going to do?" Sunny asked. I looked at her and winked before putting on the glove and watching it glow before sinkinginto my skin camoflaguing. "Should I be concerned?"

I turned to her and winked once again, "Don't be doll face." I flirted which caused Sunny to become flustered and stuck my tongue out while laughing before taking her seat next to Hyoyeon. I took a deep breath and walked up to Yoona but only a few feets leaving a large gap for us.

"I am only fair in this." Yoona scoffed and asked Yuri (in a polite way for that) to hand Mamoru to me. I took the sword and bowed to her and Yuri before bringing the handle to my hand where it created a steel blade from alchemy. "Hm its weird to see that sword working."

"What can I say? It chooses who it wants to be with." I taunted her and it seemed to have gotten to her nerve. I only laughed even more, "Are you going to keep barking Yoona, or are you going to bite." I asked a simple question.

"I'll bite." Yoona said before hitting a wooden block and it just transformed into a spear. She launched the spear at me which I countered easily with a spin sword attack, but what I did not anticipate for her to be kicking up a boulder and kicking it towards me. I was able to avoid it with the help of Taeyeon's alchemy catching the boulder from destroying the house. "Is that enough biting for you?"

I spun Mamoru in my hand to readjust the feel in my hand, "Well you got stronger, able to use alchemy without the circle? Did all of you practice that during your ''private'' sessions?" I asked, darting towards her.

"How did you know?!" Yoona asked, taken back by my speed and the force of impact of my elbow to her stomach, "It was a secret." she coughed before launching a punch that I deflected with my good hand which had the feel of steel. She groaned in pain but she choose not to show it but I know her tell - biting her lips even by an inch.

I dropped Mamoru and stomped off the blade. I grabbed Yoona and tossed her down before she had time to react, "How? Its becaue I know you Yoona, I've always known you. You aren't as short as Sunny, you have a different scent as her, and you always smelled like smoke thanks to the Lunatics I presume." I confessed, letting my guard down momentarily to glare her down but I was grabbed by my ankle by a dirt arm that held me upside down.

Yoona glared at me, "I hate you! You couldn't have told me any of that without making me believe that I was lying to you?! Not to mention the fact that you left, you left me without a single goodbye! Or contacts for months!" She yelled. I was trying to get myself off myself but my left hand started to malfunction and I started to have hallucinations.

"You aren't worth it."

"Come on the boss is coming."

"Hurry boss."

Yuri grabbed Yoona and held her back, "Yoong, its time to calm down..." I heard her tell Yoona but she pushed Yuri off and got up in my face. "Yoong, its not the time."

" you Kwon! I don't care if its the right time or not, Sunyoung she left. She left all of us to defend for ourselves without any help, we had to deal with Tiffany injured for a good couple of weeks because this girl could not take me yelling at her." Yoona exclaimed and I felt my blood boiling at that statement.

I started to struggle more to get out, "Let her go Yoong, she had enough." I had Sunny defend me. The next sound I heard was a slap and I looked up to see Sunny holding her cheek and Yoona's hand was up. I was even angerier. "YOONG!" I struggled even more to get with many things going on after a breakdown from Im Yoona.

"She let everyone down! She let me down! She broke all the promises she has made and look, my father is in the hospital! This is all because of her fault." Yoona provoked my anger even more. I turned and I saw Kikwang holding Doojoon back from attacking Yoona. 

"Isn't she fiesty boss?"

"I'm going to seal your mouth now brat."

I looked up and I saw my hand completely frozen and tensed that I could not moved it, not to mention the mimick glvoe I have on my other hand had the same exact feeling. I couldn't move, I could not concentrate, I am hearing voices, my adreneline is up, and I feel nervous. What is going on? I looked down and I saw only tree roots and when I looked up I saw blood.

"Hyo.." "Hyomin.." "Park?.." I could hear faint sounds over the loud beating sound in my ears. I looked around and everyone was completely fuzzy. "Hyomin...!" "Hyo.." "Calm d-n..."

"Sunyoung!" I blinked and snapped out of it. I was on the ground with my back against Doojoon, my eyes focusing on Yuri holding Yoona back with a hug, everyones face was red and sweating, and I looked down to see my hand missing. 

"What happened..."

Doojoon held me, "You had a panic attack, are you alright darling?" he asked being overprotective of me as always. I nodded to him and I looked around being very confused as it is.

Sunny with the reddest of cheek stood in the middle and growled, "Who gives a on who hurts who. Who gives a on what this fight proves. And who gives a on what problem is what. You two are going to talk and you are going to talk now!" Sunny yelled.

--  --  --  --  --  --  ---  --   --   --   --   ---   --- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- --  ---  ---  ---   ----  ---  --- - - - - 

I sat across from Yoona on the grass. We stared at each other with fire in our eyes, "How do we do this huh?" I questioned and all I got in response was ice cold water dumpe on my head. "What the hell was that for!" I yelled but only ice cold water dumped on me.

"Thatswhat you get for being such a ." Yoona scoffed but ice cold water was dumped on her head as well. "Why me!" she screamed but more ice cold water.

Yuri was going to intervene but the chimeras were used as bodyguards to keep anyone from creating biasness. "Don't hurt my babe!" Yuri exclaimed and I looked back at her then at Yoona.

"What."

I only chuckled, "So you actually got the girl that fell for you." I asked her and flinched but never recived any ice cold water. "So what now no ice coldwat- Oh my gosh!" I yelled after ice cold water dumped on my head.

"No its not official, she is only courting me still." Yoona admitted and I could see Yuri's conflicted face. "But to be honest, I am starting to fall for my new protector." she said and I saw Yuri jump in joy while skipping around.

"You said that Tiffany was injured, how?" I asked. Yoona looked at me with a glare and was about to say something but she saw Sunny about to throw the ice cold water at her so she backed down.

"She was shot on the protecting job, a sniper just missed her head by a centimeter but they did great damaged." she informed me and I nodded in understanding, "You were stupid to leave."

"I wondered who pushed me to that decision." I scoffed.

Yoona stood up and glared me down, "I did no such thing! I was only yelling because it seemed like you caused a problem!" she yelled but only ice cold water splashed her. "Sunny stop that!"

I stood up and defended Sunny, "Don't yell at her, she is only trying to fix this because you;re being stubborn. You are being stubborn that you are the one who pushed me and drove me to the decision of me leaving!" I yelled.

"I only yelled at you."

"Only yell? Yoona you yelled, accused me and pointed my own sword at my neck!" I yelled and got up in her face, "Do you know how that feels? The en feeling of that huh?!"

"What feeling!"

"The feeling of the girl you loved pointing a sword at you and accusing you!"


Well um...is this drama going to lead to the love life understanding or give an opening? 

Comment and Subscribe.