Moving On

Protecting You Always

I'M SO VERY VERY SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE /BOWING/


7 May 2013 ; Midnight

T I F F A N Y's Point of View

Clink .

THUD .

 

"Damn it, theres too many Uncle!" I shouted into my ear piece while I covered Jessica. She was creating an alchemy circle that will help kill all the enemies while I tried my best to defend her off. 

I had to sadly bring Jessica along because Hyomin is no longer here. Hyomin and I would always go on missions when it involves threats against Yoona or Jessica, but now that the older Jung is with me the attackers won't stop coming. I'm only good with long range and the more bullets I use the less ammo I have to protect her.

"Got'cha!" A man exclaimed when I didn't notice him appear behind Jessica. I immediately did a roundhouse kick to his face and shot him through the chest while I pulled my other gun from it's holster and shot at a few more people that came our ways with poles, bats, or chains. "Come on she is running out of ammos! Get the Jung!" I heard a call from I guess the pack leader. 

"I'm done Tiff.." Jessica whispered to me. I nodded and hid behind a box of crate while I watched the Alchemist Jung in action. "You idiots are going to pay because I have not been in a good mood at all since the beginning of the month!" she shouted and traned the ground into ice which slowly turned into large icicles from the ground up through their bodies. Never have I seen Jessica work this..this...demonic. 

"Jess!" I shouted, but she didn't hear me and continued to hold her hands down on the alchemy circle. I looked down on the ground and saw it was pure, cold ice. Damn it how am I suppose to get to her! "Jessica!" I shouted and started running towards her the best I can control my speed. 

"Damn all of you !" Jessica shouted and used more alchemy powers to make the icicles appear larger and faster, She was getting out of control and through the blue light that came from the tranation I saw tears running down her eyes.

"Sooyeon!" I shouted and tackled her into a hug. I held her face close to me and used all the strength I have left to keep her close while whispering soothing words to her. "It's going to be alright..Calm down Jessi..." I whispered into her ears while I felt her punching my chest and soft sobs coming from her. "I miss her too..I miss her too." I said.

"Why does it still hurt Tiff?" Jessica asked while she sobbed into my chest. "I'm suppose to be the one greeting you guys after you come back from a mission like this and be thankful you two are still alive, but n-now you might have to go alone on missions like these i-if I can't make it with you." she stammered while clenching onto my bloodied shirt. 

"She was a part of us in her own way. Time will heal the broken wound you have in your heart Jessica, but just let time do its thing. I promise that I will always come out alive from these missions that I may go on by myself." I assured her. She looked up at me and the ice princess that we all know and love looked like a lost puppy. 

"A-Are you sure?" she stuttered.

"Positive. Now lets go back home so you can catch up on your sleep, Sleepy Jessi." I teased and helped her up. We took the back exit after seeing the carnage of bodies stuck on icicles. 

7 May 2013 ; Morning

"I don't know Krys." I told Krystal while playing with the spoon in my cereal. I told her about what happened with Jessica after she killed everyone and now she suggest that I take the Lunatics with me. "Those two are sometimes blinded by killing mostly Amber." I explained after taking a bite from my cereal.

"Morning Household." Sunny greeted us happily after walking into the kitchen with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. "How did the mission go Fany?" she asked me after giving a hug to Krystal and leaning on her.

I told them everything.

"Wow..Jessica must be taking it hard." Hyoyeon said while eating a piece of apple. I nodded and looked over at Sooyoung, who throughout the whole story, was looking over at the staircase you can see through the kitchen door. "What do you think Sooyoung? Sooyoung?"

"W-What?" Sooyoung stammered after she snapped out of her thoughts.

"About Jessica's trouble." Hyoyeon said again, but this time with a smirk on her face. "What do you think about it?"

Sooyoung started to becaome red. "I'm going to the bathroom!" She shouted and bolted out of the kitchen and up the stairs to where the bathroom is. 

"What was that all about?" I asked as I was still looking at the staircase. Hyoyeon and Sunny shrugged while looking at each other with an evil smirk. I checked the time and it was already 6:30 and school starts in an hour. "Well I have that was odd, but I hope her shout woke everyone up." I said while walking to the intercom. 

I pressed the button, "Everyone get up its time for school! Someone has to feed Kikwang and someone has to wake up HellSica from her beauty sleep, I think it is Dongwoon's turn." I spoke into the intercom the morning routine. 

"It's your turn noona!" Dongwoon shouted loudly from his shared bedroom with Seohyun. I rolled my eyes at him even though he couldn't see it. "I'm not just going to d- fine I'll do it!" Dongwoon growled.

"Thank you Woonie!" I cooed loudly while preparing breakfast for all of them. Krystal started to prepare the table for them while the other two guest were talking about automail. "Hey you two mind feeding Kikwang? He is in his house." I asked polietely while glancing out the kitchen window to the large shed in the backyard.

"Yea, I wanted to talk to Kikwang for a while." Sunny said and Hyoyeon just walked out with her. I could see they were going through the fridge outside that carries Kikwang's raw meat meal. "Kwangie!"

"Morning unnie..." Yoona called out. I looked over my shoulder away from the eggs and saw Yoona sitting at the table with a tired look on her face. I sighed sadly and walked over to her. "Can I have the usual?" she whispered while leaning on one hand.

"Sure Yoong." I replied while making Hyomin's usual plate for Yoona. 

Uncle Im came downstairs and into the kitchen with his suit on. I looked at him with an eyesmile after bowing to him, "Hello Uncle, I understand that you slept well right?" I asked while preparing a piece of toast for him.

"I did after you two came back, how was the mission?" Uncle Im asked after pouring himself coffee. "I turned off the ear piece after hearing Jessica crying and tranating something." he explained and I handed him his piece of toast. 

"She was afraid because after Hyomin left, she is worried that I won't come back after the missions." I explained sadly while looking at the meal I'm preparing for Yoona. It was always Hyomin's go to meal whenever we had breakfast and it was always what she ate in the early mornings. 

"Good morning!" Yuri and Taeyeon greeted loudly snapping me out of my thoughts. Taeyeon hugged Yoona before walking over to me. "Hey Fany-ah, what are you doing this fine morning?" she asked me while jumping on the counter and sitting there.

"Cooking breakfast and can you get your off the counter ByunTae?" I asked in a teasing manner while slapping her leg playfully. I saw Yuri sitting beside Yoona and making small talk with her. Honestly after Hyomin left, Yuri immediately became Yoona's unoffical protector ever since Hyomin made her grand leave.

Taeyeon giggled, "Nah I feel taller like this." she smiled cutely while dangling her legs back and forth while she watched me put the food on a seperate plate and put it on the table. I walked over to the rice cooker and scooped some bowls of rice for them. "Hey Fany-ah, is it alright if I take Jessi and Yoona for a bit after school? I want to teach them this new alchemy circle I learned last night." she explained.

"Why are you asking me?" I questioned while pouring some juice into the glasses.

Taeyeon laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her nape, "Well...since Hyomin-ah isn't here, I don't know who to go to when it comes to the alchemist girls in this household so I thought I should ask you." she said while frowning a bit when it comes to Hyomin's name.

I sighed and just nodded, "Just have them back before 5 o' clock sharp." I said while putting the food on the table for them. I looked at the time and it was already a minute till seven. "Eat fast, but not too fast." I instructed.

"You sound like a umma." Taeyeon laughed her ahjumma laugh. I rolled my eyes at her and knocked on her head with my knuckle, "Owwie! What was that for!" she exclaimed with a puppy pout.

"Jessi! Are you up yet!" I shouted.

Jessica walked into the kitchen all ready for school with Sooyoung falling right after. "I'm here Tiff, no need to shout your voice is loud enough." she complained while taking a seat next to Krystal and taking a bowl of rice. "Soo, you want some?" Jessi asked the known shikshin.

"Yes please!" Sooyoung exclaimed happily like a puppy while running to Jessica's side, who immediately started to feed the latter.

Uncle Im looked over all of us as we started to pile into the kitchen, even Kikwang, and starting to chat in the early morning. I fed Taeyeon some food while we waited for everyone else to finish eating and for Yoona it wasn't that fast for her to finish.

"I got it!" Uncle Im shouted.

"What?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know who'll replace Hyomin!"

 


I'm sorry /bowing repeatedly/ I'M VERY VERY SORRY! I'm sorry you all had to wait long ! Honestly I apologize very greatly, you have no idea how sorry I am! I took a month to update and-and I'm sorry! I was very busy with summer college class and I went to anime expo so yea! Please forgive me ! I'll try to update as much as I can to make it up to you! Author-nim is very sorry!

To check out my vlogs now look up either AX 2013 Vlog or ChibiMedia on Youtube!

I'm so very sorry >

Subscribe and Comment!