Sunyoung?

Protecting You Always

15 August 2013 

Y O O N A 'S POINT OF VIEW

"Go!"

I blocked the attack of a low sweep kick and countered attack with a punch to the lower stomach. "Is that all you got?" I asked before grabbing a nearby practice bow stick and blocked the air sneak attack with it. I held my stance before throwing the attacker off and smirking evilly. "Whose next?"

"I think thats enough." Krystal spoke up from her place on the tree branch. She jumped down and congratulated me, "You finally have all your senses up for attacking, but how is your alchemy work?" 

I picked up the bow stick and traned it to a spear. "How is that?" 

"Traning without having to clap or a circle? Has the pupil out master the master?" Krystal giggled before giving me a hug, ignoring the two Lunatics that she made me attack. "You finally mastered your skills!"

"Congratulation Yoona!" All my friends cheered and started to hold a party for me passing the class of Kyrstal Jung, the younger ice princess and harsh tutor. 

"Are you hurt anywhere Princess?" 

I looked up from the chair I was sitting at and saw Yuri looking at me with concern. I could see some cut marks on her face as she just came back from her mission with Tiffany. It was the afternoon, but their missions do not seem to stop coming. "I am fine, but what about you?" I questioned and dragged her to the bathroom.

It has been two months since Yuri became my official protector after Hyomin has left the group. Sooyoung started to be the watch dog of the house to make sure no one gets in the house. My father has been much more busier at work so he does not have much time to spend with me or any of us. Dongwoon and Seohyun have been growing distant from one another and Sunny has been on this secret mission by herself. So our group is a bit of a mess.

"How was the mission?" I asked while cleaning the cuts on her face and arm. She would tense up once in a while, but would exhale her breath slowly. 

"It was fine."

"Anything interesting happen?"

"Same old, same old. Though we did encounter that swordsman and chimera duo for once in like forever." Yuri explained to me. I looked at her and she just shrugged, "It was strange. Tiff and I were running down the alley way to catch the dummy, but the next thing we knew we ran into the two. We had a huge stare down with one another before they went up to the roof." she elaborated for me.

"Wow we haven't heard from them in a while." I stated while covering her cuts and opening the bathroom door. "I wonder what they caused today." 

"Simple, they were out looking for hyung." Kikwang said while balancing on the railing of the stairs. Dongwoon was with him helping him keep his balancing on spot. Those two were completely inseparable from each other after Hyomin and Doojoon left. "They are hunters actually, I do not know exactly what they hunt but they are hired by someone to do so." he explained before doing a backflip and holding his balance on one arm.

"Why would they be looking for Doojoon?" Yuri asked while holding her shoulder and looking at the young chimera.

Kikwang looked up and smiled, "I did not say it was Doojoon hyung. His scent is long gone from the city, I am talking about my other hyungs the ones you've heard about earlier this year." he told us before falling back gripping onto the railing and his foot hitting the wall underneath the railing. "They are after the other part of B2ST, my pack. We are under the control of the alpha pack and leader Mir." Kikwang explained to us before pulling himself up and over the railing.

"Why would they be hunting you?" I questioned curiously and I was looking at Kikwang with great interest. "I meant they have no use if you are trained to kill, right?" I tried reasoning.

"They are hunting the Moons and since we chimeras are under the contract of the Moons, we are much more easier to track since they have younger packs on their side. Dalnim and Haemin are just the top duo in their part, but the more everyone hangs around a chimera the more they attract their scent." He explained before walking over to me.

Yuri on instinct pushed me behind her and glared at Kikwang, "So this whole time you've been leading those two to us?" she barked at him. I saw her reaching for the nearby sword mount that was used as decoration and has been my grandfather's last sword he used. "What else haven't you told us!" 

Kikwang tilted his head and grinned, "Another thing is, you are wearing a tracker." he said and pulled off a tiny speck off of Yuri's uniform. I did not even notice it, but after trying to comprehend everything Kikwang turned into a chimera and jumped down the railing and on cue barking was heard from outside.

Bang!

"Ah now isn't this surprising," A deep voice growled "Lee Kikwang of the B2ST pack, I thought you and Doojoon were killed off by maybe Hyunseung or Junhyung for being the weakling of the pack." they taunted.

Yuri and I ran down the steps with Dongwoon close behind. I saw from the railing Kikwang and another chimera in a lock hold together with each one facing the other. I was going to go help, but then I saw everyone running in and watching the baby chimera hold off the bigger much stronger chimera.

Kikwang snickered, "I thought you were still in the pound Jongup, but I guess they decided to let the mess of the pack out eventually for freash air." he smirked. Kikwang threw Jongup back towards the door where a shadow just managed to dodge the giant chimera. 

"Watch where you toss him!" 

We all looked at the shadow who was leaning on the wall with a distaste look in her eyes. She was going to pull her sword out, but then something stopped her. The Lunatics stepped out from behind Krystal and looked at the mysterious girl infront of us.

"Stop right there Sunyoung, thats enough destruction." 

Hyomin? She is back...


Sorry it has been a while since my last update. I apologize, but I have been busy with school work and catching up on sleep because college and high school work together is not a good match up on this poor author. Well I hope I can try to update frequently. Thank you for waiting patiently for this short chapter.

Comment and Subscribe!