A Crescent Strike Pt. 1

Protecting You Always

You will find out the pattern for these chapter named titles for this certain title soon..

I'll reward anyone who can find out what pattern I will use for this certain title: A Crescent Strike

 


06 January 2013

H Y O M I N'S Point of View

"Hyomin..."

"..."

"Hyomin....."

"..."

"Sunyoung..."

".."

"I got this."

"Wait don-" "Too Late"

"Wake up Park Sunyoung! We have business to do today!"

I jumped out of bed in a fighting stance and my ear ringing. I looked around and noticed Tiffany and Amber looking at me with a weird look. "What is going on? Are we under attack or something?" I scoffed and jumped back into my empty bed. Wait a minute...empty? "Where is Yoona?"

"She is downstairs having breakfast because she actually wakes up when told." They teased. I looked over at the bedside clock and noticed it was only nine in the morning. "Come on, get up. We have a busy busy day ahead of us." Tiffany beamed and skipped out of the room happily. "Yea, get up Handy." Amber smirked and walked out.

'What things can we possibly have?" I inwardly groaned. I laid in bed for a few more minutes until I heard the call of an angry ice princess so I pushed myself up and ran downstairs. "Here!"

"Good. Now eat or else those three shikshin will eat everything." Jessica said while eating her bowl of rice. I looked at the full table and noticed majority of the food was gone because of two Chois and one Im. "Earth to Hyomin!"

I snapped out of my small train of thoughts, "Sorry, but I'm not hungry." I said.

"Why nwot Hwominnie?" Yoona asked with a full mouth. I sighed and patted her cheeks signalling her to finish whats in before talking. She swallowed the food inside and grinned at me. "Are you not hungry unnie?" she asked. 

I grabbed a napkin and wiped , "No. Is your head hurting still?" I asked while examining the cut under her eye. She shook her head and grinned. "Alright. I'll be getting ready since we are going out somewhere so early." I sarcastically said and walked back upstairs. Before I turned the corner, I saw from the corner of my eye Yuri feeding Yoona some food.

I went upstairs and took a shower. I got dressed in casual clothing which to me were just a pair of converse, denim jeans, and a loose shirt with a cardigan over. I slid Mamoru through a belt loop and hid it behind my loose shirt. I pulled a black beanie over my head and a pair of fake glasses over my eyes. "Isn't someone trying to look adorable today." I heard a voice and turned around startled.

"Oh it's just you Sunny.." I said after moving my hand away from Mamoru.

"Of course it's just me. Who did you expect to come? Wolverine." She teased me and walked over to my and Yoona's undid bed. Sunny sat down and played with the covers like a cat, "So are you feeling adjusted to the hand?" Sunny questioned. 

"Yea, it feels like I have a normal hand again." I replied while fixing fake skin on it. I sat down on the other side of the bed and continued to fix it so no stretch marks will be shown. I heard Sunny sigh and the bed adjusting to the new weight behind me. "What are yo-" "Shh."

I remained silent when I felt Sunny circle her arms around my neck from behind and adjusting the skin for me. I felt my heart picking up the pace with out closeness, but I'm just guessing it was juts getting stuffy in here with the window closed. "There." Sunny smiled and jumped off the bed.

"Well aren't you a prodigy with metal and skin." I teased and stood up. I grabbed the covers of my bed and started to fix it before leaving the house. "So Ms. Lee Sunny, why are you up here?" I questioned.

"I finished early and couldn't stand the loudness of the chodings downstairs." She replied while leaning on the wall and watching me fluff the pillows. "How long have you known Yoona?" Sunny asked, trying to make small talk.

"Since I was seven." I replied.

Sunny nodded and leaned back, "Were you born with a missing hand?" she asked. I froze for a bit before shaking my head refusing to verbally respond. "Did..Did I push into a sensitive topic?" she asked in a soft tone.

"Kind of." I said in a cold tone and grabbed my phone. I put it in my pocket and also grabbed Yoona's phone. "Lets go before both ice princesses get cranky with our slowness." I stated and walked out. Sunny quickly followed right after me and we walked downstairs to meet the group.

"Finally." Hyoyeon complained after seeing us. She tried to get up by pushing her upper half away from Seohyun's lap, but she only ended up looking like a turtle. "I can't get up!" she whined.

"Aigoo unnie." Seohyun sighed and helped her. 

"So where are we going?" Taeyeon asked after standing up from her spot from the ground. "I heard it was somewhere fun."

Tiffany grinned, "Since Krystal and the Lunatics came to visit, Jess and I decided that we should all go to the carnival that is by the park." she beamed happily showing off her eyesmile. Everyone cheered except for Dongwoon and I. "Hyo! Woonie! Why aren't you excited?"

"This is just my face." Dongwoon replied.

"I just always have a pokerface." I replied.

"Aigoo, you two are boring!" Yoona complained and started to sing the boring song with Yuri and Sooyoung. I looked at her and saw that smiled that always made me happy to see. I gave a small smile to her and she just grinned right back at me. "Let's go!" she shouted happily and pulled Yuri along.

"Yay!" Sulli and Amber exclaimed together and pulled Krystal along out the door. Everyone started to walk out of the door since the park was at walking distance to our place. Dongwoon and I were the last ones to leave.

"Noona...I have a bad feeling in my gut." Dongwoon said to me while shifting his hands from his pockets to across his chest. He always had this nervous habit to shift his arms around his body until they feel comfortable, but then he would shift again while twitching. "I don't think we should be going to the carnival.."

"Just relax Dongwoon, we worked hard lately." I replied to him even though I had the same gut feeling. 

Dongwoon nodded and took a deep breath. I can see his fingers still fidgetting, "I hope you're right about this noona." he said. We both arrived at the park and could see everyone else almost approaching the carnival entrance. "They walk fast!!" Dongwoon whined.

"What do you expect? They are excited." I teased and pulled him along. We both ran to catch up to them, but since Dongwoon wasn't much of an athletic person due to always staying inside and fixing automail parts. We finally caught up to them and Dongwoon needed a minute to catch his breath. "Hello!"

"Unnie! Where were you guys?" Yoona asked after letting go of Yuri's arm and holding onto my hand. I smiled to her and she smiled back before pulling me along into the park. "Lets go guys! I want to ride the rides!"

"Don't we all!" Sooyoung and Sulli happily exclaimed and ran with Yoona and I. Yoona was holding my hand the whole time while we explored and I just lazily followed my princess's wishes. "Yoona! Look!" We heard Sulli call.

I tilted my head back and noticed they wanted to go on the tilt-a-whirl ride first. Yoona asked if I wanted to go, but I shook my head and watched everyone go except for Dongwoon, Amber, and I. We leaned on the railing while watching them. 

"Amber," I called while smiling and waving to Yoona when she passed by in a fast pace fashion. I felt her staring at me so I continued, "Dongwoon and I got this feeling that something bad is going to happen, do you feel it to?" I asked.

Amber sighed heavily. "Yea I do. Sulli and I discussed about it last night before going to bed." she replied while staring at the ride and everyones' smiling faces. She let her head fall and started laughing, "But lets just let everything flow and watch hell break loose."

"Amber's logic scares me.." Dongwoon muttered.

"I think it scares everyone."

Throughout the day, everyone started to get seperated. Sooyoung, Jessica, Krystal, Sulli, and Amber went in the direction of the food stands after the first hour passed. Tiffany and Taeyeon went to the bumper car area at the third hour. Sunny went with Seohyun, Hyoyeon, and Dongwoon to the games just a couple of minutes ago. I was still following Yuri and Yoona around just like a guard dog. 

When Yuri ever starts to flirt with Yoona, I would send glares at her and she would awkwardly stop her flirting. Yuri was trying to get close to Yoona, but I jumped in the middle and put my arm around both of them. I smiled at them, but when I looked at Yuri we had a mini glaring contest until Yoona pulled us back to reality. We continued to walk mindlessly around the park until we got to the ferris wheel.

"Ooh! Unnis I want to go on that!" Yoona exclaimed happily. Yuri was the first to agree immediately, but I was a bit reluctant. "Come on Hyomin unnie! You haven't rode on anything the entire day and this is the last one we haven't ridden!"

"I'm sorry princess, but you know I don't do well with heights." I lied to her.

Yoona pouted, "Thats a bunch of bull..." she complained and my eyes widen in shock. She covered and gave me an innocent smile. "Mianhe unnie. I didn't mean to curse, but you are always in high places so you can't use that excuse!"

"Come on Yoona, she doesn't want to go. Don't start an argument because she doesn't want to go with you." Yuri tried to reason with the girl. For once I was happy that she was trying to get alone time with Yoona. "Let's go before the line gets long Yoona."

"Fine. We'll see you soon unnie!" Yoona said and waved. I watched them go into the long line for the ferris wheel and now I am alone. I sighed to myself and  went over to a nearby empty bunch near the line. I sat down and leaned back into the strangely comfortable seat. 'Must be my aching feet.. and not eating all day..' 

I closed my eyes to enjoy the peacefulness of being alone. I missed the feeling of solitary. I missed the feeling of just staying at home with just Yoona. I missed the feeling of not being on overprotective mode 24/7. I miss the feeling of-

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" A woman shyly asked me. I shook my head and moved to the right of bench so I won't occupy the whole bench. She bowed to me and took the seat beside me. "Ah..this feels relaxing.." she sighed happily.

I stayed silent and just watched the ferris wheel line slowly get smaller and smaller. 

"I'm Oh Hye Rin, but you can call me Raina." Raina introduced herself to me. 'Why is she talking to me? Doesn't she see I don't want to talk?'  I thought to myself. I heard snapping and I turned to my side to see a smiling Raina, "Whats your name?"

"Sunyoung." I replied in a cold tone.

"Really? That's an awesome name Sunyoung-ssi." Raina smiled. Her attitude reminds me too much of Tiffany and Sunny combined that it irked me just a little. "So Sunyoung-ssi, who are you waiting for? Your boyfriend?" she teased

"My princess and a kkab." I replied in the same cold tone.

Raina tilted her head, "Your princess? Whats her name?" she questioned once more.

"Someone."

"One word response now?"

"Yea."

"Why?"

"I have a headache. Can we not talk? I have been walking around for a while and I would like to rest Raina-ssi." I pleaded and leaned back. I put my arm over my eyes and relaxed into the bench. 

"Thats a shame. I was hoping to get to know you more." Raina pouted and I felt the weight on the other end of the bench disappear. I tried not to show any signs of happiness that the Raina girl was gone. I was about to go back to my own little world, but I felt someone pull me off the bench by my collar and throwing me onto the ground. I opened my eyes and saw Raina smiling at me. "Too bad I have to kill you, we could of been best of friends in just a matter of minutes, Park Hyomin."

"W-Who are you?" I stammered while crawling away.

Raina smiled and sent a kick to my temple. I groaned in pain and shook my head, but the headache was starting to form. "All you need to know is we will kill Im Yoona." she laughed and picked me up by my collar. She upper cut my chin and I stumbled back onto the ground trying to regain my composure.

Everyone was gasping and shouting for Raina to stop, but all I could hear was ringing. I stood up and tried to punch Raina, but I missed badly and stumbled forward. "Ah Taec oppa said you would be fun to fight. I see no fun!" she complained and kicked my head.

"Hey! Stop!"

I pushed myself up just in time to see Raina kick a man, twice her size, in the chest. I shook my head and stood up, "Raina-ssi!" I shouted. She turned her head around and I sent a left straight punch right at her face. Raina fell backwards holding her face in pain and I can see blood dripping.

"My nose! You broke my nose!" Raina cried. I spat blood out and shook my left hand in pain, but only to see the skin peeling away and the metal showing. "I'm going to kill you!"

Raina clapped her hands together and she touched the ground. I felt something pierce my shoulder and I saw Raina in a throwing position, but nothing was in her hand. Loud gasp were heard. I looked to my side and saw a spear through it. "Someone call the ambulance and the police!"

I gritted my teeth together and closed my eyes. I pulled the spear out of my shoulder and dropped it the ground. "Kiddie move." I choked out and held my shoulder to stop the bleeding. "You have to try more to get pass me to get to Yoona." I said while panting heavily.

Raina traed a sword from the ground and ran at me. I barely dodged the cut aiming to behead me. "I will kill you then the Crescents will attack Yoona!" she cried and crazily slashed at me. Some of them got me and I had severe cuts all around my body, but I still won't back down from this fight. "Die!"

"You die!"

I watched Rania be launched off me by a mysterious thing that was launched and I saw Amber and Sulli standing by a catapult. I took Mamoru off my belt loop and traned the blade from my hand. I held Mamoru in one hand and my shoulder in the other. Everyone was scattering away from the place and I saw where Rania landed.

"Ugh! I thought the chimeras would of gotten you Lunatics!" Raina cried after standing up from the rubbles of rocks. She held her arm and had one eye closed in pain. "I'm going to punish Mir for not being able to get rid of you." she growled.

"Unnie!"

I looked away from Rania and saw Yoona running towards me. "Yoona! Stay back!" I shouted and tried to move, but my legs were aching from all the walking around and fighting. 

"Yoona?" Rania smiled. My eyes widen knowing her intention and I tried to move, but my legs refused to 'Ugh! I regret not eating now!' . "Good news! You all live another day!" she laughed and ran towards Yoona while traning something within her hands.

"Yoona! Get out of here!" I desperately shouted and forced my legs to start moving. I pushed all the energy I had left to my feet so I could continue to move to try saving my princess. "Yoona!"

"Die!"

 

 

 

 

 

Thud!

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie!"

 


Is this uh cosider a cliff hanger? Yea! You all expected a training chapter, but nope! Introduction of one of the Moons' henchies! Rania! 

What do you think happened to 'unnie'? Leave in the comments of what you think might happen.

Tune in Next Time.

Comment and Subscribe!