Lunatics

Protecting You Always

05 January 2013 ; Afternoon - Location Unknown

Thud.

A girl got up quickly and avoided a punch, "You're pretty good." She grunted and looked for a way to get to her sword. The man in front of her smirked and just kept getting in her pathway from her desired weapon. "But just not good enough." She whispered and landed a high kick on his chin, sending him upwards into the air. She dashed forward and did a tuck-and-roll towards her sword.

"Why you little brat!" He spat after landing on his back. He was so close of getting back to his feet if it weren't for the another girl slicing his throat open, "D-D-Damn you L-" the man coughed up blood and died.

"Ke, weak Moon. Come on lets go."

05 January 2013 ; Afternoon - Known Location

H Y O M I N's Point of View

"Hello Jessica." I said after entering her room. Jessica was left alone with me in the house since everyone else had something to do today and we didn't have school - not like I care. I sat beside her on her bed while she was concentrated on her phone, "Sica?"

"Did you know about this?" she asked and showed me a text on her phone. I squinted my eyes to read the small lettering on the screen, "I was only informed of this when my dad messaged me."

"Your sister is coming to the urban life?" I said after finishing reading the text. 

Jessica nodded and rested her head on my lap. She looked up at me, "Along with Sulli and Amber." she added and I unintentionally groaned loudly after hearing both of the names.

Choi Sulli and Amber Liu also known as the Lunatics are the many people trying to win Krystal Jung's heart. Those two are trained alchemist fighters so that is why they are known as the Lunatics - they know alchemy and fighting. These two are known around the world for those special abilities and not to mention they are pretty handsome - yes handsome, not pretty - girls. 

Jessica giggled, "They aren't bad Hyo." she reassured me while poking my cheek. I rolled my eyes at her and leaned my back against the headboard with my eyes closed. "Are you holding a grudge over them after what they did?"

"What do you mean?" I asked in a careless manner like I don't remember. 

Jessica sat up and leaned closer to me that our faces were only a centimeter apart, "You remember Park Sunyoung." she smirked and flicked my forehead.

Flashback

2 September 2001

I woke up early morning for morning rehab. It was the second week of losing my hand to that Moon, but I was starting to get used to the missing limb that was replaced my a metal synthetic hand made by the upcoming automail prodigies. I looked to my side and almost jumped in surprise to see Yoona all cuddled up to me. "Oh yea..we share a room now.." I whispered with a smile forming on my face. 

I was trying to move silently off the bed so I can get to my teacher, but I felt Yoona tighten her hold around my waist. "Mmm...unnie don't leave..." she whispered quietly while snuggling up closer. 

"I have to go Yoona.." I whispered, trying to take her hand off of me. I used my synthetic hand to touch her arm and it caused her to flinch, "Ah mianhe Yoona, I forgot metal gets cold at night." I apologized instantly while trying to warm up the metal hand. 

Yoona smiled sleepily towards me, "It's alright Hyomin unnie." she said while pushing me off the bed. I stood up on my feet and went to the bathroom, but when I opened the bathroom I immediately screamed and fell back on my . "Unnie?!"

I watched the traned bathroom tile turn back into tiles. I held my hand to my heart, "Lunatics!" I shouted and ran out of the room to go down to the docks with Mamoru. I saw two girls laughing their butts off from the distance and I traned Mamoru using my hand as the blade material. They seem to notice me and quickly ran to the Jung residence. 

"Sulli? Amber?" I heard Krystal call out in a confusingly tone. 

I ran into the house ignoring Krystal's calls and I saw the two run up the stairs. I followed right after them and was banging my body against the door, "Open up! I know you two are there!" I shouted loudly.

"Yah! Hyomin why are you in here so early!" Tiffany shouted after exiting her room. She put her gun down on a nearby table and walked over to me, "If I didn't recognize your voice, I would of shot you on the spot." she reminded me. 

"Those two scared me in the mor- my hand...what happened to my hand!" I shouted after noticing my left hand missing. I noticed the back door swinging and I immedaitely got mad. "Tiffany, you distracted me!" I exclaimed and ran after them while holding onto Mamoru.

End of Flashback..

"I only got my hand back after I don't know two hours of chasing the two around the village." I muttered. Jessica managed to lean her whole body against me during the whole story time again and I had my arms around her waist. Our faces were centimeters apart and we just looked like a couple in this certain pose. "Do they have to come?" I whined.

"Krystal wants to experience the city life and my parents did agree to it as long as they come with her." She responded and I sighed. Jessica giggled and pecked me on the lips for a quick second, "Too cute Hyomin, no wonder Yoona likes you."

I blushed from that action and hearing those words. Everyone in this household, including uncle, have this strange way of showing affection to me, but I didn't complain much - only when they stole my first kiss that I complained. "Yah stop laughing or else I'll get some cucumbers." I threatened in a monotone.

"You better not if you don't want HellSica on you." Jessica said and snuggled close to me. I was going to have a comeback, but then I heard soft snoring.

"Aish you sleep fast." I giggled and just sat there being her pillow. I wanted to go out to look for Yoona, but she never told me exactly where she was going and I wanted to come along, but she told me not to. "I wonder what my Princess is doing right now.." I pondered while this odd feeling started to build up in my stomach. 

It was another two hours before Jessica woke up and no sign of Tiffany and Yoona. I decided to make Jessica some food while she washed up, "Making some food for my ice princess." I sang softly and silently cooked in the kitchen. It was just some tuna sandwiches, nothing to big and noisy since Uncle is sick. 

Jessica came downstairs right after and joined me in the kitchen. We weren't sitting in the kitchen table, but just hanging around the kitchen counter not talking. We were silently eating out sandwiches and drinking some water to stay hydrated. I was about to start up a conversation, but we heard the door open and some footsteps entering.

"Okay it looks like they are upstairs, come on." We heard a husky voice.

I looked at Jessica and we both had a confused look. I jumped up and sat on the counter beside Jessica so we go a bit unnotice, "Come on Yuri and Sooyoung, put your back into it." We heard someone command.

"Yah! We are trying our best midget!" Sooyoung's voice echoed close to the kitchen. I heard someone groaning in pain and I wanted to know who, but Jessica held me back and we watched Tiffany, not noticing us, grab a pack of ice from the freezer. "Sunny! An ice pack is good right?" she shouted loudly and I wanted to whimper in pain, but Jessica put her hands over my mouth.

"Yea! Also get a spray bottle! Yoona's eyes are dialated and she might have a concussion!" Sunny replied loudly. Jessica quickly let go of me and I jumped off the counter, "WHAT ABOUT YOONA!" I exclaimed and ran to the living room.

"Hy-Hyomin and J-J-Jess!" Tiffany stammered loudly and I heard the ice pack drop.

I saw everyone crowding around Yoona, who was resting on the couch. I pushed pass everyone and saw that Yoona had a swollen cheek and a cut underneath her eye. "What happened!" I questioned while checking if there was anywhere else she was injuried. "Who did this to you Yoona?" I asked frantically with concern and anger. 

"N-No-Nothing unnie, I just fell." Yoona stuttered and I knew she was lying. I turned to Yuri and grabbed her by the collar, "Hyomin!"

"What happened to her? I trusted you to watch her for the day!" I shouted with tears threatening to fall, but I held them back. Yuri looked startled and I quickly let go of her, "I'm sorry..but please tell me what happened to Yoona. I need to know what happened." I whispered.

Sunny walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder, "I think I should explain," she said before leaning back and checking the kitchen, "seeing that Tiffany is busy with the ice princess in the kitchen. Come on Hyomin-ah." she said and pulled me close to the door. 

I stood in front of the shorter girl and waited patiently for her to explain.

Sunny took a deep breath before explaining, "Yoona joined the Choi Judo Dojo and well while she was observing how the Chois' work, someone came up to her. A confrontation happened and the next thing we knew was that Yoona got pushed down and pushed in the face a couple of times before Sooyoung and Yuri intervened." she explained.

 I blinked, "The person who attacked Yoona..would you happen to know them?" I asked.

Sunny thought long and hard before snapping her fingers. "The person that attacked was the daughter of Moon Yong. I don't know her name exactly though." she said and I only nodded. I looked out and grabbed the nearest sword hanging on the wall, "Hyomin, where are you going?"

"Out."

"Stay here, Hyomin." 

"Why?"

"There isn't anything you can do. It already happened." 

"Doesn't mean I can't get revenge."

Sunny sighed. I looked over to Yoona and I saw her eyes trying to fall, but she kept jolting them open with the help of Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, "Keep your eyes open Yoona." I said and put my hand on the door knob. "I'll be back soon, I love you." I whispered and pulled the door open, but soon regretted it.

 "Handy!"


Hey..don't know what to add. Wait to summarize The Moons are close by ... Yoona attacked ... and some people are here...

Comment and Subscribe!