Training

Protecting You Always

@Dumbo_: The Jessica and Hyomin interaction shows how cose Hyomin is with everyone that they are extremely affectionate towards her. It may of confused you, I'm sorry :(

 


05 January 2013; Night

Y O O N A' s Point of View

I held on my forehead while I leaned on my arm at the dining table. Everyone stayed over since it got late and they had to stay to help pry Hyomin off our newest addition to the family temporarily. "Calm down Hyomin." I muttered while trying to control my throbbing head. Hyomin was feeding me while sending glares to the two girls across from us.

"Yea calm down Hyomin." Amber Liu, one of Krystal's protectors and one half of Lunatics, teased. She was a tomboyish fellow and was always more on the boyish side, but we didn't mind because she was actually a good fighter. She loves Krystal unconditionally and protects her which proved to Jessica. "You don't want to lose your hand!"

"Aigoo Amber, shut up." Choi Sulli, the other half of Lunatics, complained. She was too busy eating to even look up at us and scold Amber, but don't let her shikshin and innocent personality fool you. She is one hell of a dagger handler. 

Hyomin slammed my bowl of food on the table, "Do you two want to start? Tiffany may not be on my side, but I will own you both." she said after standing up and glaring at the two yougner girls. I was tugging on Hyomin's sleeve to get her down, but since I was still dizzy from earlier encounters I didn't put much force into it.

"Oh really? How can you without your sword?"

"Wha- Give me my sword back!"

"Can I have a hand?"

"Amber!"

"Yes Baby Choi?"

"There are two Chois at the table and they are both pretty young and tall..."

"Taeyeon don't try getting involved.."

"Wait I thought we all started talking about a hand and sword..I'm lost.."

"I'm going to kill you Amber Josephine Liu!"

"I like to see you try Handy!"

"Amber stop being a lunatic!"

"Can't help it!"

"AMBER!" "HYOMIN!"

"Can everyone just SHUT UP AND EAT!" Krystal Jung, Jessica's younger sister and ideal alchemist fighter, shouted after slamming her hand on the table and hands suddenly grabbed the arguing two fighters. All eyes were directed to Krystal and blue eletrical currents waved around her hand signaling that she just used alchemy. "Lunatics, we came here as guests so stop teasing Hyomin unnie or you'll be sleeping with the owls."

Everyone became silent and shivers went down my spine. Krystal sat back down quietly and continued to eat, "The Jung effect." Tiffany whispered to me and I stifled my giggle. We all continued to eat quietly while I glance at Hyomin who had her head down.

After we all finished eating we went to the living room to hang out. The three were put down, but when that happened Hyomin walked to our room without another word. I felt bad for not sticking up for her, but with my head throbbing I cannot form words. "Are you sure it's alright for us to stay here Yoona?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yea I mean you girls aren't Moons, right?" I joked and everyone laughed at my lame attempt of a joke. I smiled and leaned back in my seat beside Yuri and Seohyun. I rested my head on Seohyun's shoulder since it still hurt a bit, but I was slowly recovering. 

Dongwoon decided to go to bed first and bid everyone a goodnight. If Dongwoon was going to bed that means Seohyun will have half an hour left to hang out with us since they both share a room. "Hey Krystal-ssi." Sooyoung called.

"Drop the -ssi part unnie, I'm not older than you and I would like to get to know everyone well." Krystal smiled while laying her head on Jessica's lap and her entire body of Tiffany and Taeyeon. "But yes?"

"I heard from Sica that you are a pretty decent fighter and alchemist, did you learn from those two?" Sooyoung asked referring to Sulli and Amber. Krystal looked over at them and lazily nodded. "Really? Wow, I would like to see Krystal fight."

"Hmph. I wish I was as good as you dongsaeng." I teased and reached over to ruffle Krystal's hair. She glared and stuck her tongue out at me. "But seriously Krystal, you should teach me."

"You know I can't, remember last time?" She said reminding me.

"What happened last time?" Sunny asked after leaning forward. She was sitting on Sooyoung's back and she looks so much like a little kid with her innocent face. 

Krystal looked at me and I shook my head. "It's not in my hands to tell, maybe unnie can tell you someday." she explained. I didn't want to remember that memory, but I really wanted to learn how to fight so I can be of use to the whole group. "Wait unnie, why are you bringing up how to fight up again?" 

"Can't I not want to learn how to fight?" I countered.

"Well you have one of the top protectors from our village."

"I want to know self-defense."

"Well why can't you learn from Hyomin unnie?"

"You know that won't happen." I sighed and sat back. Everyone was basically just looking back and forth from out argument while keeping quiet and I'm pretty sure Hyomin can hear us now. I held my head for a small while to recover from the sudden headache attack.

"We have a suggestion."

All eyes were now on the Lunatic tied up in the corner. Krystal glared at them and Sulli immediately knocked Amber on the head, "Ow! I do actually have a suggestion and if the ice princess lets me talk, maybe we can help Yoona with her problem." Amber complained.

"Let her talk Krystal." Jessica and Tiffany suggested. Krystal sighed and waved her hand in the air to signal them to continue talking, "Thank you baby sister." Jessica smiled and patted her on the head.

Amber traned something and they were both untied. She stood up and stretched, "I suggest that Krystal teaches Yoona at night while Hyomin is sleeping-" I cut her off there.

"I cuddle with Hyomin at night, I think she would I know I'm missing." I said.

Amber smirked, "You didn't let me finish my poor alchemist Im. As I was saying, while Hyomin is sleeping and someone replaces you for the time frame. Yuri could watch you two since she is a suggested protector and hmm maybe Sunny can replace Yoona as the person in bed with Hyomin. Krystal can teach Yoona up to two hours worth of fighting and by the end of the month MAYBE Yoona can be able to fight." she explained.

"Why me?" Sunny and Yuri questioned.

"Like I said suggested fighter and Sunny-" Amber stopped talking and examined both Sunny and I. She giggled and bit and whispered something to Sulli causing the latter to laugh as well. "As for Sunny, you are probably the perfect height if Yoona always cuddles with Hyomin from waist down." she suggested.

Sunny stood up almost crushing Sooyoung, but she jumped right off and apologize. She had a flustered face on, "What are you saying! I'm short!?" Sunny argued and Amber just nodded. "I so happen to be 5 er...." she stopped talking and we all bursted in laughter.

"Short Sunny Short Sunny." We all sang.

"But we all love short Soonkyu!" Yuri and I exclaimed. Sunny stuck her tongue out at us and the Lunatics just rolled their eyes at us, "Yah! What are you rolling your eyes at?!"

"The people who took our name." They responded and high-fived each other. It was scary how connected those two were. "Anyhow, are you in with the plan Yoona?" Amber asked and walked closer to me. 

I looked at Tiffany, who is like a second Hyomin to me, and she nodded. Jessica just agreed as well and Krystal just held up a thumbs up. Everyone was waiting for my response with anticipation. "I-.."

"Come on Yoona, you don't want Hyomin to get hurt even more right?" Amber persuaded. I bit my bottom lip and thought back to all the times Hyomin came in to protect me because I still didn't master my alchemy and I did not know self-defense. "Now that I think of it, she has more scars since the last time we saw her.." she whispered to herself, but loud enough for me to hear.

Guilt was eating me alive. "Don't fall into pe-" I cut Yuri off.

"Krystal Soojung Jung! Please train me in the arts of taekwondo and alchemy." I pleaded after standing up and facing Krystal. Everyone looked at me with a surprised look and seeing how determined I look, didn't question. "Please?" I whispered.

Krystal rolled off her couch and stood up. We were the exact same height so she stared right into my eyes, "Are you up for it? Sulli will b helping me train you since Aber is scary." she said. I nodded my head furiously and she sighed, "Alrighty then.."

I looked at her and she had her head tilted to the side with one eye closed and the other looking at me.

"Training begins tomorrow night, I hate waiting."


Update! Yay! But whoa...Yoona is going to learn how to fight from Baby Jung...

Comment and Subscribe!