What the Hell?

Protecting You Always

Sorry for the long update, but I'm back and better then ever :D

 


30 April 2013

YOONA's Point of View

I grabbed my books from my locker and shut it closed before walking down the hall towards my last class of the day. It was music and we weren't doing much in the class currently so it was more like a free period. "I wonder if Hyomin unnie is deciding to show up today for class." I whispered to myself and smiled at the thought of seeing Hyomin for once. 

For the pass months or so I have not spoken to Hyomin unnie for a while. I've been so busy with school work and training that I didn't have time to have some communication time for her and it doesn't help that Hyomin is busy as well. The only time I get to see her is if she runs out late for school in the early morning, I don't even see her during dinner. 

"Afternoon Yoona!" I heard Yuri call my name after I entered the classroom. I smiled and waved to her before looking around and noticing Hyomin and Dongwoon in the corner talking. I was about to walk over to them, but Yuri grabbed my hand and shook her head, "It looks important so don't bother them." she warned me and I just nodded weakly. 'I'll talk to her after shes done...' 

"Did you guys hear about the morning attack?" Sunny asked after I took a seat next to Yuri. 

We all nodded. 

"Do you think they will attack tomorrow? I mean they've been attacking no one or where in particular." Sooyoung spoke up and we all grew suspicious. Sunny let out a sigh, "Theres no certain when they'll attack, but they are always aiming somewhere random." she pointed out.

"We just have to wait for their next attack, but this time we'll have to follow them." Hyoyeon suggested.

We all turned our attention to Yuri. She looked back at us with a confused look before realizing why we are looking at her. "I don't know if my sister will let us though." she said. Yuri is the younger sister of the chief policeman, Kwon Boa. "You know how she is when we try to but in with things and she doesn't like alchemy." Yuri explained while looking at Jessica, Taeyeon, and I. 

"Then how are we suppose to know about the next attack?" Tiffany asked. 

"Afternoon students." Mr. Choi Wheesung greeted us cutting us off from responding. We greeted him back and he just went to his desk letting us do out own things. I looked around the classroom and saw everyone with their own group of friends talking amongst themselves. 

Dongwoon walked over to us and grabbed his bag that was next to Seohyun, "I'll see you at the house Seo." he said and hugged her from behind. He bowed to us before leaving the room with Hyomin. Mr. Choi never cared if we left the room or not. 

"Where are they going?" Taeyeon asked Seohyun. The maknae shrugged and continued to look out the door. "Should we follow them?" Taeyeon asked while looking at the entire group.

"Thats called invading privacy, maybe they had something else to do for another class." Tiffany, being the good one, suggested. Taeyeon just complied and obeyed Tiffany's word, but someone didn't obey. 

"I think we should investigate them." Sunny said and stood up from her seat. "I saw a deep scratch on Hyomin's hand that can't be caused by a normal thing so I want to know what she is doing to that hand." she explained and grabbed her stuff. She left the room without another word.

"I have to follow her." Hyoyeon said and went after Sunny.

Mr. Choi looked up from his music sheets, "Well my students are all disappearing one by one." he stated before going back to reading his music sheets. I giggled at that action, but stopped after remembering the once tense atmosphere.

"Should we go after them?" Tiffany asked while glancing at everyone. Sooyoung and Yuri shrugged their shoulders not knowing what to say and Seohyun was still staring out the door like she was replaying Dongwoon's leave in her head. "Jess?"

"I'll contact my sister." Jessica said and started texting Krystal, who was still in the house. 

I stood up. "It'll take too long, I'm going to go out and look for everyone. I'll contact someone if I found them." I said and walked out of the classroom with my stuff. I was about to go down the stairs when I felt someone else's presence. I looked to my side and saw Yuri walking right beside me. "Wha-" 

"I'll stick by your decision and be with you." She cut me off and smiled right at me. I felt my heart start to beat faster when she said that and I just smiled in response. We both walked down the stairs and out of the school. "Alright, if I was Hyomin and Dongwoon where would I immediately go to or where would I go?" 

"You should try the club."

I looked at Yuri and saw that she was looking back. I looked in the direction where she was staring in and saw a cute boy standing right behind us in a trench coat. He looked up and smiled brightly at us. "You should try the club. You are looking for a girl this tall and a tall handsome, arabian looking boy right?" he asked us. 

"Um yea, thank you sir." I bowed and took Yuri's hand. I was going to start running, but I turned back to the man. "Whats your name, sir?" I asked politely and he smiled sweetly at me.

"Call me JS." 

"Thank you JS-ssi!" I exclaimed and ran off with Yuri to the nearest club in this area. 

We slowed down once we reached a crosswalk and Yuri caught her breath. "Are we really going to trust that JS person?" she asked me and I just nodded quickly. "What if he is wrong?" Yuri asked me. 

"He looked certain and he looked nice so it doesn't hurt to try." I told her and found the nearest bar, Red Crescent. "Okay why would they b-" "Yoona!" I was cut off when Yuri pulled me away from the entrance and all we heard inside was gun shots. "What is going on!" I shouted in confusion over the noise the people were creating when running out. 

"Yoona!" I heard my name being called. I looked up from Yuri's arms and saw Sunny and Hyoyeon running over to us through the crowd. "We heard gunshots and wanted to check it out. Why are you two here?" Sunny asked after reaching us. 

"We followed a tip from a man called JS." Yuri responded and let go of me. I saw her cheek was grazed and I frowned. Yuri seemed to notice my distress and held her hands up in front of her. "It's alright Yoona, it doesn't hurt." she panicked.

I shook my head and placed a hand over her cheek. "Don't try to protect me .." I whispered.

"Yoona.." 

"I can protect myself now so I don't want you t-" I stopped talking and looked at the entrance of the club. I heard the sound of a wall ready to a collapse and the location we were in was in dubris range. "Come on." I said and pushed all my unnis to the side further away from the entrance, but it was still in sight range. 

Crumble. Crumble.

We all looked at the entrance of the bar in anticipation. It took a while before the wall finally collapsed and the smoke to finally clear, but the wait was worth it because the people who caused the commotion hadn't left yet. "There." Hyoyeon pointed out.

Just like the last attack and the previous ones before there were two figures, but something was off. Both bodies were of normal size, but one just seemed slightly taller than the other. The smaller one was coughing a lot and the other one just stood still looking in our direction. "Hey that looks like.."

"No." I firmly stated. 

"But that looks like-"

"No. It's not them."

I turned my attention away from the three girls trying to convince me, but I refused to listen. I looked in the distance and saw police cars starting to make their way to the fallen bar. One police car was closer to the location than the others.

"So annoying!" I heard the male yell. He grabbed something from his waist line and pointed it in the direction of the police. "Can you shut up for once!" he shouted angerly and shot at the police car many times before turning into a chimera and charging at the vehicle. 

"Haenim!" The girl shouted, but continued to cough.

The chimera backed down and changed back to his human form. "Lets go Sunyoung.." He grunted and picked the girl up bridal style and just vanished into thin air. I got up from my spot and started walking in the direction of the house. "Where are you going?" Yuri asked and followed me.

"I'm going home. I can't take this." I replied in a cold voice.

The three followed me silently and I just remained silent trying to think of a logical reason. I mean they weren't there at that moment and they weren't the ones we saw just two different people that look like them. It just can't be them, it's just not possible. 

I walked through the gates of my mansion with the three following and I saw the front door open. I saw some dark footsteps that looked like they just came from smashed concrete which didn't help my stomach. I walked through the door cautiously and looked around. "Appa?" I called. "Doojoon? Kikwang?" I called to the chimeras still locked in our basements. 

"Y-Yoona!" I turned my attention to the voice. I saw Dongwoon covered in dust and with cuts on his cheek, "You're home so early, why?" he asked in a timid voice and he was holding a first aid kit. His hand was all damaged as well with skin peeling and a finger looking dislocated. 

"What happened to you Dongwoon?" Sunny and Hyoyeon asked the question that was going on in my head.

"I-I um I-" Dongwoon was stuttering.

Series of cough was coming from upstairs and I looked at the top, "Dongwoon cough what is taking you so long? cough I'm in pain up here. You are such a slowp- Yoona!" I looked a the dusty, bloody, coughing girl who is suppose to be always be there for me. "W-W-What are you doing h-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Cut the crap and tell me what the hell is going on here, Park Sunyoung?" 


Sorry for long wait..so is Dongwoon and Hyomin busted?

Comment and Subscribe.