Tch

Protecting You Always

This chapter will have many time skips, but with ONE main POV and a secondary (somewhat) important POV at the end.


06 January 2013 - Night

SUNNY'S Point of View

I looked at the clock and it was only ten o' clock at night. I sighed heavily because I would have more hours of the night before Yoona is finished with her first day of training. I looked outside and saw the clashing of swords or alchemy going against one another, but a more icy blue would win. I shook my head before turning my head back to the sleeping figure who has yet to stir since many hours ago. 

"When are you going to wake up?" I asked myself in the dim light. I carefully walked around the bed as quiet as I could and looked closely at the one who owns my masterpiece automail work, Park Hyomin. "Hyomin-ah, if only I knew you better then it would be fun for me, but alas I do not so I shall talk it thy Shakespeare." I giggled at my own lameness. 

I grabbed Hyomin's automail hand gently and examined my own fine work. I smiled, "My teachers taught me well." I praised my own self. I placed her hand down gently beside her and got up to check out the things inside their shared room.

I looked at the books they had on the shelf and majority were of photography, modelling, acting, studying, and alchemy books. One book, a photography one, looked worn out at the spine because of being opened to much. I pulled it out and skimmed through the book and at almost end of each chapter would be a polaroid set of three of what they learned. 

I got up to the end of the book after skimming through majority of the book and just stopping when I saw polaroid sets. The last chapter of the photography book talked about selcas, group photos, and taking memoriable photos. I flipped to the end of the book and saw the ending polaroid set. I pulled them out of the book gently and looked at them.

Photo one was of Ham Eunjung, Park Jiyeon, Park Soyeon, Lee Qri, Jeon Boram, and Lee Areum. I saw them throwing peace signs at the camera and I fliped the polaroid photo after feeling something odd in the back and noticed another polaroid glued to the first one's back. I giggled at the silliness and odd at the technique, but shook it off. I noticed this one had a caption: T-ara hwaiting! Let us live on.

I picked up the second polaroid set and it was a distant photo. Although it was distant I can tell it was of my group I had with everyone else. The one who stood out the most in the photo was Yoona, of course, because of her radiant, genuine smile. I smiled knowing that Yoona had a real smile on before looking at the darkened caption: Be Real-listic.

I looked at the final photo which was a selca of Park Hyomin. I looked at the picture closely and she looked depressed in it. She didn't full look directly into the camera, but you can say how said and vulnerable she is. I read the caption since I couldn't take the stinging going on in my heart: Help. 

"..No...No...don't...Yoona!"

I was startled by the scream and I quickly placed the polaroids back and the back in its place. I ran quiety back to Yoona's side of the bed and hugged Hyomin until she stopped thrashing. I can feel her hyperventaliating in tears in her sleep and thanks to her thrashing around the blood was seeping through her bandages and shirt. 

"Shh...Shh...calm down Hyomin...shhh..."

16 January 2013 - Night

"I know Yoona I know." I complained as I walked with her upstairs. She was just explaining to me that Hyomin went straight to sleep after arriving from school and hadn't woken up yet. Yoona was telling me that if she wakes up in the middle of the night and looks for her, just put on a wig that is in the drawer on her side and just remain silent. "I've done this for a long time already I think I got this." 

"I'm sorry Sunny, but Hyomin is my favorite person and she is exhausted lately." Yoona said after opening the door quietly. She ushered me inside and I just bid her goodbye. Yoona smiled at me before looking at the raising and falling of the young swordsman breathing.

"I love you Hyomin unnie...take care.." I heard her whisper before closing the door as quiet as possible and running down the stairs for training. I sighed heavily and looked back at the sleeping figure.

"What should I do now Hyomin-ah?" I asked the sleeping girl and went over to Mamoru. I picked up the katana sword and examined the detailed craftsmanship of the handle. "You have a beautiful sword Hyomin-ah." I whispered and set the handle down gently so I wouldn't make a sound. 

I looked around the room and sighed. I already examined every little detail of the room and I could practically tell if anything was off or not. "Maybe I should just sleep." I suggested, but shook the thought away. I pulled up a chair and sat beside Hyomin. "Not being creepy." I muttered and watched Hyomin sleeping.

'I wonder if you see anyone else besides Yoona in your eyes..' I thought while I her head. 

What I learned from Hyomin just be looking through her things (Yoona gave me permission so it counted...right?) were interesting things. She had always lived with the Im family since she was little around the age where she could talk back and within the village they used to live in, she had a cow named Greeny (cute, right?). Hyomin is a really good singer and rapper with a funny actress side to her so I guess she would be in the performing arts part of our school if she wasn't a protector. Also Hyomin could be quite the fashionista.

"If you weren't a protector, what would you be?" I asked after laying my head down on the empty space close to Hoymin's side. I looked at her through the dim light from the moon and smiled. "Would you be less stress?" I whispered oh so quietly.

"Don't....Don't....Don't leave!" Hyomin shouted. I sat up straight immediately after feeling Hyomin's leg starting to kick up in the air. I went around the bed and got inside Yoona's side of the blanket. "No! I ..don't...stop!"

I backhugged Hyomin and held her hands down onto the bed and put my leg over her leg. Hyomin finally started to calm down and relax into my body which I was relieved of, but then I noticed our very intimate pose. 

"I need to get paid double for this." I whispered before looking into the mirror just right across us. I felt my heart pick up the pace and I just had to bury my face into the back of her neck to avoid looking at how..how..

 

 

 

perfect we look..

20 April 2013 - Night

I opened the door at midnight after making sure Hyomin was calmed down from her nightmare. I looked at the concern look in Yoona's eyes and I saw blood run down the side of her forehead. "Yoona...you're-"

"I know, but is Hyomin alright?" she asked me quickly in a hushed tone.

I nodded like a little child and she just let out a sigh of relief. She bowed to me and went back downstairs to continue her training and I just stood there for a while to understand what just happened. 

Over the past couple of months there were recent attacks almost everywhere in the city. These attacks were always led by only two people and they both seem to be attached to the Moon clan. All we could know for sure is one of them is a skilled swordsman and the other is a chimera of some sort. I guess all of us are at edge knowing about the Moon clans closing in. 

I let out a sigh, "The only recent attack was in the early morning today.." I grumbled. 

I softly closed the door and turned back to grab some sleep. I laid down on my back and I stared at the ceiling while holding Hyomin's hand who was searching for 'Yoona's'. Her hand tensed a bit before relaxing and I can hear the steady breathing come back. 

"Who are they?" I asked myself while drawing soft circles on the back of Hyomin's hand. Ever since that night where I did not want to look in the mirror, my feelings were growing and making me more confused. I choose to let things flow so I wouldn't need to have a mental fight with myself if I ever face her awake.  "They looked vaguely familiar..."

Flashback...

I was walking in Seoul with Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Yuri. Dongwoon was with us just five minutes ago, but he had to take care of something and said that he'll be back to meet us at the ice cream parlor. I held hands with the maknae which caused the other two to shake their head at me. "Wha?"

"Aish..who is the maknae? Seohyun or You?" Taeyeon asked while skipping ahead.

"Yah! Taeyeon unnie don't go off ahead from us!" Seohyun shouted in concern and the latter stopped just beside the sidewalk button. Taeyeon turned back and waved at us.

"Who is the leader? Seohyun or You?" I mocked Taeyeon's tone.

Taeyeon meronged me and at that exact moment ..... BOOM 

I covered Seohyun with my tiny body from any debris that might be flying. I looked to my left and was jealous of Yuri's sunglasses right now, but I ignored that feeling and just shook my head. Ugh my hearing just went dead temporarily. "Unnie!'" Seohyun cried.

I hugged her tightly and looked back to where Taeyeon was and saw her traning the stoplight into two swords. She handed one to Yuri and the two both nodded at each other like they were coming up with a plan, but that planned was ruined early. 

A person clad in an all black costume just like a ninja jumped out of the smoke and skidded to a stop. The person stood up straight and whistled a gentle whistle which called for a huge chimera - human tigar chimera. "Haenim..attack."

"Alright Dalnim.."  Haenim muttered.

He got on all fours and was ready to pounce on us, but before he could an unknown sound wave came to us which caused Haenim collasped onto the ground holding his ears and same goes for Dalnim. "Make it stop! Make it stop!" Haemin cried in pain and his roars were becoming more human. Seohyun was going to assist the fallen enemies until a group of Moon people cleared the two.

"Get them!" Yuri shouted and I saw her dashing towards the Moon clan. Taeyeon followed suit and I just stood behind with Seohyun since we couldn't do anything. Seohyun was muttering something about Dongwoon's whereabouts while I just went back to the small glance Dalnim gave to me. 

End of Flashback..

I turned to my side and stared at the sleeping Hyomin. She had her left hand up to her chest and I grabbed it slwoly because of how cold metal gets when not warmed up. I breathed on the cold metal to warm it alittle, but when I did that I noticed a deep scratch within the metal.

"That wasn't there...yesterday.." I whispered.

21 April 2013 - Early Morning

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW

A dark figure walked down the corridors of an abandon mansion. Her dark brown hair swayed just behind her for it was long and the clicking of her heels were the only echos that could be heard. The woman looked behind her and smiled at the scowling chimera just on her tail. "Just be patient." she giggled happily behind her mask.

The two entered an office quietly and bowed at the two guards. The girl in the ninja costume took a seat in front of the desk while the chimera just stood behind her with a nasty scowl. He looked like he didn't want to be here.

"Haenim, heel." The girl commanded and the chimera obeyed just be sitting. The chimera sitting down was already the height of the girl sitting. "Aish you are too huge." she teased the chimera.

"I can eat you right now." The chimera threatened.

"But you can't because you love me to much and many people will find out." The girl smiled before turning to the sound of a throat clearing. She stood up and bowed to the man in the chair and suit before taking her seat once more. "Hello Mr. Hades." she greeted and pulled her mask down.

Mr. Hades smiled creepily, "Enough with the bickering children." he said. Mr. Hades turned all his attention to the girl in the chair in front of Halnim. Mr. Hades just chuckled before leaning back with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"What is there to report today, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ms. Park Sunyoung?"


WHAT! P-P-Park S-Sunyoung!?

Comment and Subscribe ~

SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER :D