What Do I Do?!

Protecting You Always

1 September 2013

H Y O M I N'S Point of View

"I loved you too Hyomin, but the past was the past. This is the present and I did moved on from you as a possible lover and my protector. You weren't there to protect me or my friends, but Yuri was. Yuri is my protector now." 

I looked up at the morning sun and tried to grasp the sunlight with my automail. "Hmph..whats so good about Yuri." I muttered, expressing my jealousy in private. I was in a daze thinking about yesterday's event.

"Good that Yuri was protecting you throughout all that time, what were you doing while she was out with Tiffany huh?"

"I was training, something that you prevented me from doing for so long, but maybe perhaps I am a better fighter than you that I could have been your protector."

"For a couple of months, you have a fiesty new attitude. I wonder if Yuri was the one to teach you tobecome a prick." I muttered to myself. "Who am I kidding. I am jealous that I am not her protector, I've been her protector and she actually did replace me. Why do I think of the inevitable for myself in scenerios? God I am such a klutz." I told myself.

"Well you could say that or you could tell yourself that you are very hopeful." Someone told me and I looked to the side to see Sunny. I waved to her before she took a seat beside me and handed a cup of coffee to me. "You know instead of lying, you could of told her how you felt." Sunny advised and I only rolled my eyes.

"That would only lead to more arguments." I replied back, smelling the intoxicating smell of hazelnut coffee. "This is pretty good, you brew it yourself or did you get someone else to do it." I .

Sunny pushed my arms gently, "I actually made it myself. I am not anyone's little princess just to remind you, I am a very independent women thank you very much." she informed me and I only laughed. "Why are you laughing huh Park Sunyoung? Don't forget you are talking to the one who has power over your hand." 

"Mianhe Soonkyu, I need this hand to enjoy this cup of your finest coffee." I pleaded trying to compliment her. Sunny just rolled her eyes and looked at the morning sun shining down on the Im complex. I was laying ontop of the chimera's house. "Isn't this relaxing?" I asked triyng to keep my mind off Yoona.

"It is very relaxing." Sunny smiled.

I looked at her taking in the sun and I smiled, the sun shined on evey beautiful feature about her and when she turned to me it was like seeing an angel all over again. I snapped out of it when she started talking, "You know a few things changed." she stated.

"Want to point them out to me?" I asked her and looked at her with interest.

Sunny pointed to the front where the door opened and Krystal walked out with a boy in hand, "Krystal started dating Samuel Liu, Amber's little brother but she won't admit to us that she likes him. He is an alchemist as well and matches her strength, but not quite." she pointed out and I saw how the two interacted,Krystal was so much more girlier around him.

"Hmm..they are cute together."

Sunny then pointed to the garage door opening to show two other boys walk out, "They are Yoseob and Hyunseung, two other members of the chimera pact of B2ST. They found us one rainy night saying they know we have Kikwang and Doojoon, but they were so drained from walking and the cold rain that they were sick for a couple of days. They actually both require automails for a leg and arm." she said and I saw the shiny metal under their clothes as they walk to the house they we are currently sitting on top of.

"Sooyoung over there," Sunny said pointing to Jessica's balcony, "Is still trying to court the ice princess and Sica is just continuing it on because of her pride plus she finds it cute how Sooyoung continues." she said.

"I kind of figured." I laughed seeing how Jessica can get very clingy but does not want to ever let it fade through the mask. "So I presume it is the same thing with Taeyeon and Tiffany." I asked pointing at the two sitting down and flirting.

"Of course, they had the hots since Tiffany transferred." Sunny giggled and turned to me. "Not to mention your precious dongsaengs are starting to have the eye for one another." she whistled and I spat out the coffee before looking across the lawn to see Dongwoon and Seohyun flirting with one another while talking about homework and automail.

"Yah, you keep them in the same room too?!" I exclaimed, about to climb down and get a pregnancy test for Seohyun before Sunny grabbed my arm.

"They don't share a room anymore, Yoona found out it a bit dangerous and Dongwoon moved in with B2ST to act as their ''master'' or well trainer one of those terms." Sunny informed. 

I only nodded before looking at her, "So what have you been up to?" I asked her/ Sunny took my automail hand and just examined it before telling me.

"I've been looking for you and taking care of my sick uncle, the one you met. Thats why you saw me coming in from the other side of the village, thats basically all I've been doing these months." She sheepishly said, rubbing her hand in the back of her head. 

"Hm.." I said and I put my arm around her. "It'll get better." I reassured and she leaned on me in supprort.

"Thank you." 

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. We sat there for a while before I heard the door slam wide open and we turned our attention to Yuri running out and looking around. I jumped down and grabbed her by the back of the shirt and slammed her down with a taekwondo grapple move. I soften her blow withmy steel hand taking most of her impact.

"Whats going on Kwon?" I questioned.

Yuri looked up at me, "What do I do!? Hyomin you got to help me!" she asked in panic.


Comment and Subscribe :)

Comment more please :))