What Could Go Wrong?

Protecting You Always

30 August 2013

H Y O M I N' S Point of View

I was staring out of the window watching the trees pass by one by one. I sighed deeply as I see the freeway slowly approaching, "You know you did not have to guilt trip me like that you know?" I mentioned sitting properly and looking to my left towards Sunny. "Pulling the 'imagine how you felt leaving me before, that is how you felt when you left Yonna wasn't it' type of card?" I recited while staring at the petite girl.

Sunny looked at me for a quick second before focusing on driving and sticking out her tongue, "I have to, you and Yoona need to sort things out right now and the only way to do that is for me to take you to her." she said.

"What am I suppose to say anyways? 'Hey so Sunny guilt tripped me because I finally just realized she was someone from my past and here I am to talk so talk.'?" I asked mockingly and she smacked me. "Yah! I am trying my best here, its not like I wanted to come back into town, its just unforeseen consequences." I said after remembering the recording of Leeteuk putting me on leave.

"What you could do is have a civilized conversation with her ya know? Like what you two had before." Sunny explained before taking an exit and heading down a familiar road. "Thats all you have to do is talk to her." she reassured and stopped a few feet from the house - the house that my no not my but my former alchemy friend lives in.

We felt the car move and we looked around but nothing was seen until Doojoon popped up beside Sunny's window, "She right you know. It'll be easy for you to talk to her and clear things up. In all honesty what is the worst that can happen?" he aske, handing Sunny my hand that SJ has hooked up for me. "I did not completely bite it off but ort of dismantling it."

Sunny examined it before going through her glove box and pulling out some tools. She grabbed my hand and removed the temporary and started fixing my hand from Super Junior to the best of her ability. "It may feel awkward cause the bite marks cannot be fixed but its as good as new." she said and I smiled at her before hugging her. Sunny seemed taken back but she slowly returned the hug. "Now lets go and talk to her."

I sighed relunctantly and got out of the car. Doojoon was immediately by my side and held my hand in his much bigger one, "You'll do this. I know you, you're stronger than any of them." he reassured and smiled at me. I squeezed his hand in response and he gave me a small kiss on the cheek. "I believe in you." 

Sunny ran to my other side and smiled, "Come on its YOUR Yoona!" she grinned and I nodded weakly.

God why are they so reassuring that she even wants to talk to me huh? What if I don't want to talk to her either? I just need to take in their support just to take those positive energy but all I can feel are butterflies in my stomach. God I hate this so fricken much and I do not want to be here. Hm...I wonder if I can escape..

Sunny gave us a silent signal and went to the door. She opened it as she had a copy of the key, "Hey guys! Guess who is back?" she said happily and I heard some replies that I couldn't make out because I can only hear my heartbeat. "Of course me dumbs, but look," Sunny said and stepped aside. Doojoon squeezed my arm before entering the house.

"Kwangie!!!" He exclaimed first and I could hear transformations and the two chimeras having their reunion which involves Doojoon being a bully showing his affection. 

"Doojoon! Whoa its been so long bud." Dongwoon said and joined the chimera reunion. 

"Wait...does that mean..."

"I doubt it, Doojoon could of made it here himself."

"But you never know the possibilites."

"Who cares? If she shows her face here I'm going to hurt her."

"She better not be her-"

I took a deep breath and stepped inside the house, "Hey." I greeted staring directly into Yoona's eyes. I can feel the tension growing since I saw Yuri walk up to Yoona's side immediately, Jessica and Tiffany were speechless, and the others were just staring at the showdown between Yoona and I. "We need to ta-" I could not finish my sentence since Doojoon had to save me from a spear heading my way. 

I was startled by the projectile and I could only look at Yoona then I smirked. That seem fiery, angry passion in them - the same I would see when I was training, when I wanted revenge, when the Lunatics are killing - she wants closure.

"I am not going to talk. I will only talk if you fight me Park Sunyoung." Yoona demanded.


Well....lets see where this plays out.

Subscribe and Comment