Hell Breaks Loose

Protecting You Always

01 January 2013 ; Afternoon 

Y O O N A' s Point of View

I dabbed a cotton ball into some alcohol and dabbed onto Hyomin's injured cheek. She winced slightly, but I just stepped on her foot to it up, "This is what you get for fighting with Tiffany." I scolded and walked back to counter where all the medical equipment was. I heard her huff in annoyance, "It was her fault anyways.."

I sighed and turned around, "Park Sunyoung, look at you. You are tied up in a chair, missing you hand and not to mention Tiffany unnie is right behind you!" I pointed out and glared. Hyomin shrugged carelessly and Tiffany nudged her in the shoulder. 

"Miyoug Hwang!" Jessica screamed and the two tied up in a chair fell back. I only giggled at their predicament, "See? Now you two will stay like that because I'm trying to explain to our dear friends what they saw." she huffed.

Taeyeon just smiled, "We know what happened Jessica. Hyomin-ssi is an alchemist." she said. Jessica looked at me and we both just started giggling nonstop that it turned out to be a full blown laughing fit. "What?" Taeyeon asked.

"Hyomin isn't an alchemist nor can she even use alchemy." I told her and Taeyeon just stared at us. I grabbed Mamoru from the table and Hyomin's automail hand, "My family is the alchemists line and Hyomin is my protector." I explained to them while showing them the alchemy sign.

"What do you mean protector, Yoona?" Yuri asked me. I smiled to her and I can see that she panicked a bit before hanging her head low.

I looked at Jessica for some help and she just shrugged. I took a deep breath, "Before I explain, you girls are not freaked out though about the whole sword appearing, dismantling of hand, and the big fight that almost caused us to get expelled if it wasn't for Hyomin's friend's oppa being the principal, right?" I asked quickly. They all nodded except Sunny. "Sunny unnie?"

Sunny was distracted examining Hyomin's hand, "Oh huh? What was the question Yoona-ah?" she asked. I giggled and patted my short unnie on the head before returning the hand to Seohyun. "Whats going on?"

"Since Yoona and Jess are confessing to what they actually are, I think we should do the same." Sooyoung said after clearing . I looked at her with a confused look and she just grinned. "Hyoyeon, Sunny?"

"We're automail prodigies. We learned from the one and only Myungsoo and Woohyun." Hyoyeon and Sunny said in unison. They gave a peace sign, but that was quickly dismissed because Seohyun brightened up and asked the two about automail tips. 

"Yah! There are three automailers here so SOMEONE GIVE ME MY HAND SO I CAN BEAT SOME GIRL'S !" HellMin shouted loudly. I sighed and pushed the chairs up while glaring at my unnie, "What?" 

"Unnie..." I whispered and glared at her. "Will you calm down? It's in the past now so please forget about it and relax." I reassured her. She only looked at me with a puppy look and I giggled, "Aigoo unnie, I'm fine. As long as you're alright and didn't cause trouble." I told her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Hyomin blushed and I found it adorable. I smiled and looked up again to see all eyes on me with the exception of Seohyun, Tiffany, and Jessica, "Bwohyah?" I said while blinking my eyes rapidly in a confused matter.

"A-Are you two together?" Yuri stammered. 'Cute..'

Hyomin and I didn't know how to respond to it. 'Are we together?'  I questioned myself. I have feelings for Hyomin unnie, but I know she only sees me as the person she has to protect, but it is better then nothing. I smiled at Yuri, leaving the question unanswered. "It's adorable that everyone is getting to know each other, but I do have one request." Tiffany spoke up.

"Whats that Tiff?" Jessica innocently asked.

"Well you see your royal princess I would like to be untied!" Tiffany shouted. I winced in pain from her shouted and pouted, but she ignored me and turned to Taeyeon, "Taetae, can you untie me please?" she pleaded.

I sat down on Tiffany's lap and shook my head to Taeyeon, "Don't Tae unnie, just continue you on with the introductions. The automailers are in their own little world." I said and just tried to stay still with Tiffany trying to get me off with the restriction of not using her hands.

"W-Well um I think the fighter should introduce themselves first." Taeyeon stammered while trying to see if Tiffany was alright. I just casually continued to sit on her without a care in the world.

"The only fighter is me!" Yuri exclaimed with a proud smile. 

Hyomin and Tiffany, finally able to push me off, looked at Yuri in surprise. I stood up from being pushed down and looked over at Jessica, "Are we safe?" I asked while looking at the blank stares of all three fighters. 

"I don't know, but I do know is that you won't see your precious Hyominnie anymore." Jessica teased. I froze for a second and started to pout, "Don't cry Yoona, to make it even I won't be able to be near Tiffany anymore."

"At least I get to see her and cuddle with her before bed.." I sighed happily. I looked at Taeyeon and Sooyoung, "So the two alchemist are Tae and Sooyoung?" I questioned.

"I'm the only alchemist and Sooyoung is the only person with no talent, but she is taking up Judo." Taeyeon explained before looking at me, "Maybe you should take the class with her, Yoona." she suggested.

"Objection!" Hyomin shouted, but fell back since she squirmed and both, her and Tiffany, were on the ground again. I giggled and rushed over to her, "Aish, i object! Princess cannot learn Judo because it is too dangerous!" she shouted while kicking around.

"Yah! Stop kicking around unless you want to get your kicked again!" Tiffany shouted.

"Was it wise to tie them up afterschool?" Taeyeon asked. I nodded and kneeled down beside Hyomin, "Yoo-" "Shh."

Hyomin looked up at me, "Unnie please..you can come with me to watch the first class and if I like it then I'll ask appa if I can part take in it." I explained to her. Hyomin was going to reject until I gave her a peck on the lips, but when I pulled away my lips lingered above hers for a few seconds. "Please unnie.." I whispered.

"Fine." Hyomin finally agreed and I smiled. I hugged her tightly and looked at Seohyun.

"Seohyun, can we get the hand back on Hyomin?" I asked politely while untying the two. Jessica came to come help me and I can see Sooyoung and Taeyeon talking with Yuri, who looked pissed off. "Seohyun?"

"Oh sorry unnie, but I think Sunny should help. I want to see the prodigy Lee work her magic because I heard it's just pure perfection." Seohyun sighed dreamily and begged Sunny. "Please Sunny unnie?"

"U-Uhh i-if it's okay with Hyomin-ssi." Sunny shyly replied. I looked at Hyomin and she looked at me, 'What should I do?' I read in her eyes and I just nodded my head in aprroval.

"Sure Sunny-ssi." Hyomin nodded.

Yuri helped me untie the two and Jessica immediately held Tiffany back from killing Hyomin. Hyomin just smirked at Tiffany before being dragged away by Seohyun and Sunny to work on her hand in the workshop in the backyard. I wanted to tag along, but Hyomin instructed me to stay put and stay with everyone else. I sat down beside Jessica and rested my head on her shoulder, "So.." Sooyoung blinked.

"I'm home! Where is my Seobaby!" Dongwoon's scream echoed down the hallway.

"...Dongwoon lives with you girls?" Yuri and Taeyeon asked slowly. We just casually nodded and watched Dongwoon walk into the living room, where we all crashed after coming back from a long day at school, and he froze on the spot. "Hello." Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Sooyoung greeted.

"Ah hello.." Dongwoon shyly responded and rushed to us. He kneeled beside me, "Yoona-ah, where is Seohyun?" he asked a bit shy and his face is blushing. I giggled at his cuteness.

"She is fixing Hyomin's hand with Sunny." Jessica responded.

"Seobaby! You are cheating on me!" Dongwoon cried and ran to the workshop. We all started laughing at his childish nature and started to discuss about random things. Yuri was being all nice to me when the unnies' decided to tease me and I founded it sweet, but I wanted Hyomin to come back already. 

"Hey Sooyoung, since the worrisome Hyomin-ssi is gone maybe you should explain to Yoona about the Judo class." Yuri suggested and I tilted my head towards the shikshin eating some food. Sooyoung gulped down the soup that was in and blinked, "Shikshin..."

"The Judo classes is run by the Chois and I'm currently top student. We go through discipline training and the fighting wll go intense. Our current rival dojo is the-" Sooyoung was cut off when Hyomin came running straight out of the house. I saw Seohyun and Sunny trying to stop her, but Hyomin was faster. "Uhh.."

"I reattached the hand and adjusted it to be titan steel, but the next thing I knew she trasnmuted a titan steel blade " Sunny explained to us. I looked at her and noticed that she was still holding a screw. 

"Whats that?" I asked.

"The final screw.."

It took all of us half an hour to get back to campus after finding out that Seohyun blabbered about the fight while Sunny was concentrated on fixing her hand. Hyomin's anger took over and I guess that was what happened. We looked around campus for Hana, the girl I bumped into earlier, and her group. "Where would Hyomin be, Yoona?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Where Hana would be." I simply replied while looking around for my best friend. 

We wandered about for another ten minutes before finally finding Hyomin. She was sitting on top of a motorcycle criss crossed with her cheeks puffed up, "Hyomin-ssi!" Sunny shouted and ran towards her. I ran with her while the others just walked, "Aish, where did your hand go now!"

"Hana took it."

"WHAT!"


Handless Hyomin...haha

Comment and Subscribe!