Contract

Protecting You Always

Thanks for checking out this story and ready to support it. I would like to see comments as well, but I think that is a bit too much to ask as the story is still a little baby /keke. 

@Huntwhitewolf: You can say they are almost like the Elric brothers, but I should of mention that the foreward took place a couple of years. It is like almost part of the last chapters for this story so you caught a glimpse! :) Thank you! Someone who agrees we need more Sunbyung #sadlifeofaLAMP

@khunafan: This story has the couples tagged, but Yoona x Hyomin will be intentional readers' OTP as I will make them just - ugh. Just wait for the squealing and finger cringing moments I will put of those two that will make you want to make me just be a real couple. 

This chapter will be the beginning of Hyomin and Yoona's story...

Hyomin - 12

Yoona - 11


01 June 2001

H Y O M I N' s Point of View

My name is Park Sunyoung, or Hyomin as the Ims call me. I am a twelve year old swordsman and I was only about eight when I made my first kill, but it was by accident. I honestly did not want to kill that poor dog, but it was rabid and..and..and it almost hurt my princess. I sighed and continued to stare at the handle that was in my hands just a few moments ago. "The Mamoru..the family sword of princess's and I am now the current holder.." I thought while spinning it around in my short hands.

"Unnie!"

My thoughts were cut short when I looked up from the handle without a blade, "Princess." I smile to the young eleven year old doe-eyed girl heading my way. I placed the handle beside me and looked below from the roof towards the ground where she looked up, "Good morning Princess!"

"Unnie, come down! I want to go play now!" The girl pouted and glared up towards me. I giggled softly and meronged her from where I was, "Yah! Hyomin unnie!"

Princess, or Im Yoona was the heiress to the Im clan. She was only a year younger than me, but she was skilled in the art of alchemy - well skilled for an eleven year old. She was the one I am attached to both mentally and emotionally. Yoona is a beautiful young girl with many suitors from around the world even though she is very young, but Mr. Im made sure I was there to protect her from the wicked minded suitors and the Moons. 

"I'm coming down now Princess!" I called. I picked up my cross bag and put it on while stuffing the Mamoru into it carefully, "Just hold on!" I yelled again and took a step back. I made my running start and jumped off the roof and did a flip before landing with a stumble on the ground. "Success!"

"Yah pabo unnie!" Yoona yelled at me and ran over to me. She kneeled beside me to check my painful ankle, but I helped her up immediately and grave her a grin. "Unnie, you're hurt. I see it turning purple." she whispered while looking towards the ground.

I lifted her chin up and smiled, "Princess, I'm alright. You are not to worry for me as I am your knight that will always protect you." I explained to my poor Princess and ruffled her hair. "I will always be alright if my princess is alright."

Yoona started to blush, "U-Unnie.." she stammered cutely and I giggled. She pushed my hand away from her chin and grabbed it with her own hand, "Lets just go play! I want to see Seohyun and Dongwoon!" 

I walked beside her, "Yoona, you know those two are learning to be automail prodigy, but if you keep wanting to bother them then they will not reach their goals." I reasoned with her, but she just pushed on towards the automailers workshop.

"I want to visit my dongsaeng and oppa!" Yoona demanded, but at this certain time I have to put my foot down as her guardian. 

"Im Yoona, you cannot disturb them at this time. They are busy with trying to perfect the perfect automail for someone that might need it for them later in life." I scolded. Yoona stopped and looked at me, and to any others she would just look like she was pouting, but I'm no other. I'm her guardian and partner in life so I know when she was trying to hold back her tears. "Y-Yoona I didn't mean t-" I couldn't finish when she stormed off.

"Meanie!"

I stood there kind of shocked by her outburst, but slowly let out a deep sigh. "Yoona...you are still clueless." I said and stuffed my hands in my pocket. I took a step forward, but winced in pain. "Man, my ankle really hurts." I stated and rolled up my pants. It was purple.

"You should get that checked out, Hyomin-ssi." 

I looked up and saw Leeteuk oppa smiling to me. I smiled back and shrugged my shoulders, "Not just yet oppa, I hurt my princess's feeling so I must go fix it before I fix my own wound." I explained and pushed the pain to the back of my head and took off towards the place Yoona should be at. 

It took me only a couple of minutes to get there, but it would have been quicker if it weren't for my ankle. "Pabo Hyomin, why did you jump off the roof awkwardly?" I scolded myself and smacked myself on the head as punishment. 

"You look stupid unnie..." 

I stopped smacking my head and saw Yoona's back towards me. She was sitting under her favorite tree - her mother's favorite tree. "Yah...are you going to come over here and comfort me or will you be a meanie and scold me again..." I heard Yoona complain when she pulled her knees up to her chest. 

I limped over to her, but straightened out when I approached her closely. I removed my crossbody bag and placed it beside her and removed my jacket to place it around her shoulders. I sat down beside and placed an arm around her shoulder, "Yoona-ah.."

Yoona didn't respond, but just rested her head on my shoulder.

"Yoona-ah, do you remember when we first met?" I asked her.

Yoona didn't respond again so I just continued to talk, "We met after you ran away from your father and you ran into someone with evil intentions.."

Flashback..12 January 1995

I skidded on the ground, but picked myself up quickly. "Get back here Sunyoung!" the orphanage woman exclaimed, but I ignored her. I ran down an alleyway towards the otherside and threw the trashcan down to stall time. "Park Sunyoung!"

I turned back and meronged her before exiting the otherside. I looked around and noticed I was in the park, "Hehe er." I said in my childish voice since I was only seven years old. I stuffed my hands into my pockets and started to walk around, but I kept my senses up because everyone knows that the Moons are the best at night. 

I whistled a small tone to get rid of silence surrounding and suffocating me. "I guess the old ajumma gave up." I smirked and giggled to myself.

"Let go of me!" I heard a little girl scream. "Appa! Appa!"

I ran to where the shouts came from and I saw a dark shadow figure drag a crying girl. I panicked and looked around to see what I can use to stop the man, but since I couldn't process much I grabbed a stone and just chucked it. Yes chucked it. It hit the man square in the face and I cheered for myself. "Wicked throw Park Sunyoung!" I praised myself until I saw the men approaching, "Oh man!"

"Get that girl!"

I looked around and saw random pole laying on the ground. I didn't want to question why it was there so I just picked it up and held it in front of me even though I was so off balance. "Stay away!" I exclaimed.

"Psh this little girl thinks she can be-" The man couldn't continue when I took a long shot and hit him between his leg. I dragged the pole with me and ran at the man that was taking the little girl into the van. "B-B-B-Bo-" the downed man couldn't finish when I chucked a rock at his face too! 'Park Sunyoung you are amazing!'

"Ugh why aren't you ba- what the hell!" The dark man exclaimed when I chucked at rock at his window. I smirked at him, but he just gave me a glare, "You're so dead little girl." he threatened and started up the van. The door where the girl was tied up was loosely open when he did a u-turn towards me. 'She is going to fall!'

I got into a batting stance and swung at the air letting the heavy pole go and took off towards the opening sliding door. I heard the sound a crash and the next thing I knew was the feeling of a light, heavy something - someone - fall on me. 

"U-U-Unnie.." The girl cried into my chest. I sat up and saw the door of the driver side open, "U-U-Un-Unn-Unnie.." she continued to whimper, but I had to think fast. I quickly picked her up even though she was about the same height as me. 

"Come on lets get to safety!" I shouted and started to struggle run towards where I saw some lights from cars and maybe a party. I heard the men's footstep catching up, but I jumped into the bushes and pushed passed them towards the lights.

"Damn it! You were trained by the Moons! Get the little Im and that brat of a street rat!" 

I cracked my neck and held a smirk to my face. 'I'll remember that baldie!' I thought to myself and jumped out of the bushes. The girl lifted her head from my shoulder and wiggled out of my grip, "Appa! Appa!" she screamed and ran towards an old looking ahjussi. 

"Yoona! Oh my goodness, where were you! I had all the villagers and guards to look for you!" The ahjussi shouted and kissed the little girl several times and I can hear him saying 'Thank you god for protecting my precious daughter.' or something like that.

"T-T-These evil shadows took me, but Unnie over there rescued me!" The girl Yoona exclaimed.

I laughed nervously and smiled, "It was nothing, she was in danger and I acted upon the things my oppas taught me on the streets." I said honestly. The ahjussi carried Yoona and walked over to me.

"Thank You.." he whispered and hugged me. I was shocked a little and didn't know how to fully react, "How can I ever repay you?" 

Yoona whispered something to him, "Yoona I can't. I already have someone for you..Yoona she isn't trained and what will her parents think?"

"Actually ahjussi, I'm an orphan. I ran away from the orphanage because the ahjumma running it is a big meanie! Always eating and picking on me." I pouted and he just chuckled. I smiled to him and I noticed Yoona weakly smiling to me.

"Unnie, will you always protect me?" She asked all of a sudden

I looked at her and gave her a thumbs up, "Always." I responded without even hesitating. I just met the girl, but I felt the need to want to protect her no matter what was the cost - not even my life mattered, only her. 

Yoona's smile brighten up, "See Appa! I want her as my guardian!"

Guardian. Guardian. Protector. Responible..Guardi- "Ani!?"

End of Flashback...

"You asked me to be your guardian and what did I say?" I asked the girl beside me. I looked at her and she was staring up into the sun that was seeping through the tree branches. I saw her hands reaching for the sunlight, but I nudged her. "Answer me Yoona.."

"I'll only be your guardian if you feed me." Yoona whispered. I looked at her and she looked back at me, "Isn't that what you said, no?"

I giggled and nodded, "After that you would always come visit me after the harsh swordsmen training I endured for your sake." I said and cupped her cheeks in my hands. Yoona pouted and I giggled even more. "Stop using aegyo Yoona and lets go eat, I've been hearing your stomach growl for as long as we've been here which was half an hour." 

"Stop being mean to me." Yoona pouted and smiled. She kissed my cheek, "I'm happy that you stayed with me instead of taking those times where the trainer asked if you wanted to quit and leave." 

"Anything for my princess, remember I am signed to you by blood." I said, pinching her cheeks and cooing at her.

"Y-Yah! I'm not six years old anymore!" Yoona complained and pushed me away. She stood up and crossed her arms in front of her, "Are you coming or not? I need someone to feed me."

"I'll be with you in a second." I said and grabbed my bag.  I was trying to stall some time for me. 

Yoona puffed up her cheeks and she glared daggers down onto me, "Your ankle pabo!" Busted..


The first chapter..shows the relationship of Hyomin and Yoona. Aren't they cute? xD

Next chapter will introduce Tiffany and Jessica and their relationship with the chodings I introduced here. 

Comment and Subscribe?