The Secret...

Strawberry Love

 

"aishh! wake up guys! they'll be here in an hour!" sunmin shouted to wake the girls up.

"hwaaargh... 5 minutes more unnie~" geummin groaned in her sleep. you stood up and got out the room. sunmin only looked at you and continued waking the rest up.

"yah~! wake up already.... or else..... i'll tell baekhyun oppa that you have a huge crush at him geumminnie-saeng~" sunmin threatened.

"bwoh?! yah! wae? okay.. okay... i'll wake up! sheesh... you're only older by 6 minutes unnie... stop being such a sissy" geummin said while walking out the door heading towards the bathroom.

"ehh?! yah! this girl! i'm gonna choke her to death." sunmin mumbled to herself. "ahh i better have a drink... my throat hurts... ahh this is all because of these girls fault.." sunmin continuously mumbled to herself on the way to the kitchen. when she passed the reading room, she heard small sobs. she just stood infront of the door that leads to the reading room. 

SunMin's POV

ahhh... she's facing it again... be strong girl... we'll always be there for you...

--Flashback--

"hyunnie yah! hyunnie yah! wake up! wake up!" us triplets and mi young shaked her body.

"quick! call aunty yoora!" geummin told mi young.

"ne~!" mi young replied and dialed aunty yoora.

a few seconds later, the call was answered. "yeoboseyo?" aunty spoke.

"yeoboseyo...aunty! help us! hyunnie fainted when we were walking around in town.." mi young reported anxiously.

"omo! where are you now? is she okay?! is she safe? tell me!" aunty replied worriedly.

"we're at seocho-gu... near the starship entertainment building... she is still unconcious.." mi young replied to aunty yoora's question.

"good thing i'm near there... i'll be there in 5 minutes." aunty yoora replied.

"please be fast aunty..." mi young replied and turned off the call.

i could see 6 guys looking over our directon with a confused and worried look. then one of them came over and asked if they could be any help. they were strange though. wearing quite a lot of clothes on a hot day. two of them went to the nearest vending machine and bought a bottle of room tempratured water and lended it to minnie.

"here, sprinkle some water to her face. it always helps when i faint." the tall guy said.

"and here let her eat this when she wakes up. it gives a little energy to her body." the other guy said, lending two strawberry and cream hard candy to geumminnie.

"come, let's enter the building. it's better that way." another guy suggested. he was pointing towards the starship entertainment building.

"but..." i wanted to refuse but the guy who gave geumminne the candy's action was faster. he lifted hyunnie bride style and entered the building.

we just followed behind them and entered the building. the guy placed hyunnie on a long chair to take rest. we all sat near hyunnie and looked out the window. after a few minutes, we got a call from aunty yoora.

"yeoboseyo, where are you now sunminnie?" aunty yoora asked a little calmer than before.

"yeoboseyo, we're in the starship entertainment building now aunty have you arrived?" i asked trying my best to keep thing calm. the guys and girls paid attention to the conversation which i made loudspeaker.

"ne... i'm almost to the building." aunty said while panting. she closed the call and entered the building.

"guys! get in! you've got practice.." a woman shouted. probably a staff here.

"ah.. ne! umm.. we have to go now.. see you next time girls..." the guys said.

"ah! ne! gomawo for helping us.." us triplets said in unison and bowed to them.

"hyunnie... wake up... " aunty shaked her body as she got beside hyunnie. but still got no response

"does anybody have water?" she asked. minnie gave the water that the guys bought. aunty yoora sprinkled some water to her face. hyunnie moved a little and aunty yoora shaked her body to wake her up. hyunnie woke up and stared at us confusedly.

"who are you all? where am i? why are you all looking at me?" mi young and my other two triplets were shocked by her response. aunty yoora seemed calm.

"here... read these... these are your diary... you'll remember after reading all of these.." aunty said with a reassuring smile and gave 3 diaries to hyunnie.

"now, lets go home... you can read it in the car honey..." she said. we all followed her to the car and went back to hyunnie's house. minutes later, we reached our destination. 

"you can sit first... i'm going to send hyunnie to the reading room." aunty said and went up the stairs with hyunnie. we sat on the sofa with an awkward silence.

"i have to tell you something girls... it's about hyunnie... she has amnesia... it occurs everytime she sleeps or faint... she got this since she was 10 years old.. we had an accident and hyunnie hit the back of her head hard on the road.. that time she was trying to save baby hwa soo... lucky hwa soo was alright but hyunnie... she had a severe amnesia... we're still looking for cures for her.." aunty explained to us clearly. my other two triplets and mi young cried becauseof the shock they had.

"we'll help looking for a cure too aunty..." i said with a hurting throat wanting to cry out loud. aunty just nodded and gave me a faint smile.

i need to be strong... i just need to... for my dongsaengs and mi young...

-- End of Flashback--

i twisted the doorknob and saw hyunnie and aunty yoora hugging. without noticing, a warm tear fell down my cheeks. i kneeled beside them and joined the hug. i was crying heavily. then hyunnie hold my shoulders and said "everything is going to be okay sunmin unnie... you know it will.." her words just made me cry harder. "aishh... stop crying~ you look like a monster when you cry... it's scary~" she joked. i chuckled and slapped her arm playfully. we just laughed and she got up to get ready.

i went down the stairs and sat on the sofa. then the girls came down and we sat there chit chatting about random things.

"hey unnies... remember the 6 guys who helped us that time?" mi young asked all of a sudden. we just nodded.

"what guys?" hyunnie asked while almost finishing her bowl of cereal.

"oh.. just some random guys that helped us another day..." geummin explained.

"ahh... okay~" hyunnie said and continued finishing her breakfast. she stood up and went to the kitchen and cleaned up her bowl. 

we chatted about random things again and the bell rang. "that's them.. let's go~" mi young said excitedly. well, she's gonna walk to school with her boyfriend anyway. we got out the house and greeted the boyfriend gang.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyoo~ an update! hooray! 

i decided to put in some thrills in it.. sorry if it seems unrealistic... i'll try making it more realistic next time~

so? how was it? hehehehe~

it's finally mid-summer! well, actually i don't have the 4 seasons here.. but i still have the breaks!

you know what that meas right? i can update frequently!

hehe~ i'll update later~! ppyong!