meeting you again

Strawberry Love

boyfriend woke up early for their next mission the next day. they took turns for their bath. it's currently youngmin's turn for the bath. kwangmin and minwoo were sitting half awake on the couch while donghyun and hyunseong was having their breakfast. jeongmin was fixing himself in front of the mirror.

"yah... hyung! you've been in there for almost 45 minutes already... come on! me and kwangmin need our bath too!" minwoo got up from the couch and knocked the bathroom door furiously. obviously he woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

"ne! i'm done okay? sheesh..." youngmin got out of the bathroom with damp hair and a half body. he passed through minwoo and locked himself in the closet room to get changed. 

"tchech... finally after almost an hour... " minwoo said with a dark, scary and black aura surrounding him. he entered the bathroom and started bathing.

"whoa... dark minwoo..." kwangmin said with huge round eyes.

"shh... " donghyun scolded kwangmin. the air became tense and slightly awkward.

"eh? why so quiet?" youngmin got out of the closet room wearing a grey v-neck, a red and white varsity jacket with the letter HA and a pair of blue jeans. his hair was dyed all black for yesterday's event.

"you sure are forgetful youngminah..." jeongmin patted youngmin's shoulder and headed to the dining table in the kitchen. youngmin chuckled and made his way to his twin. he switched on the tv and set his on the couch. when the tv switched on, pokemon's opening song was heard. kwangmin raised his head quickly and smiled ear to ear. youngmin looked at his twin's reaction and smiled. youngmin laid back and concentrated on the anime.

"pikachu... i choose you!" kwangmin said when ash summoned pikachu to defeat the enemy. he does that all the time. the hyungs who were making their way to the couch fell back on the floor trying to hold their laughs. youngmin glared at them and continued watching the anime. then they sat with the twins and they watched the anime together. then minwoo got out of the bathroom and quickly got changed. kwangmin whined and quickly bathe so that he could watch pokemon as soon as he finishes. 

"that was quick.." youngmin joked when he saw kwangmin get out of the bathroom five minutes later. kwangmin ignored him and quickly got changed. he wore a black v-neck and beige coloured shorts. they watched pokemon all the way to the end and rushed to the car as soon as they realised that they were late for the next mission. donghyun drove them to the 'mission master'. when they reached there, they all sat on the couch that was prepared for them  and pretended as if nothing ever happened. they recieved individual missions and headed off with the cameramans.

~about 8.00 p.m~

YoungMin's POV

"yah! so tired!" hyunseong finally came back from completing his mission. he motioned my twin and jeongmin to make space and crashed himself on the couch.

"okay guys, you have half an hour of rest and after that you have to be at the 'mission master' room.. arrasseo?" manager hyung informed us.

"ne~" we all said in unison.

"ahh.. let's sleep.." i suggested and they all nodded. after a few minutes, i visited my slumberland.

 

 

"hyungie, hyungie, youngminnie hyungie, wakey wakey..." minwoo tried to wake me up. i opened my eyes lazily and streched my arms out. then my twin escorted me to the makeup room. i sat on the seat which had my name on it and let the makeup artist do their work. i looked to my reflection in the mirror and realised how i look like kim hyun joong sunbae.

"okay done... now please get changed into this youngmin-ssi." the makeup artist instructed me. i did as she said and got changed into the clothes prepared by them. millitary style? i wonder why..

as usual, i was the slowest. when i got out, they all pulled me towards the set and the director counted to three and we started the interview. as always, the asked about this and that. and talked about various things.

'ding ding ding' the mission bell rang. oh.. how excited am i after all those hours of missions we had just now. -.-"

"oh! a new mission! before anything, let's watch this " the hostess said. the video started and we saw the video we saw last night. we watched it until they finished talking and the video ended.

"in this video, the ANGELICA GIRLS claimed that they know you well, is that true?" the hostess asked.

"ah.. ne.. we do.. they are very, very kind, cute, active and well, perfect..." jeongmin said a little too excited. we tried covering him up by being overexcited. well, we were like that anyway.

"the mission for you now is that.... you have to watch this mv first..." the hostess said and pointed to the camera. we did the same and  the mv started. the opening was a powerful low note by mi young. it was a slow and y dance at first. i swear, it was ier than sistar noona's alone dance. then the song slowly changed into a fierce melody. it went on and now it's minnie's rap part. that's perfect. my lil bro is a rapper and so is his girlfrend. they really have 70% simmilarities. back to the topic, her rap was fast. i'm really amazed. before i forgot to mention, they were wearing millitary style when the melody changed to fierce. that explains the millitary jacket we had to wear.  the dance was awesome. then there was a powerful high note by hyunnie. then the song went on with hyunnie acting as if she was heartbroken. there was a flashback about the breakup and all the sweet memories. i feel like bursting out of jealousy now. the song goes on and ended with the girls saying 'boy, now i'm falling apart' in a seductive voice. we all were stunned by the new song the girls sang. 

"i didn't recognize them earlier.. was that really them?" i said. they all laughed and agreed to my statement.

"when was the video posted?" hyunseong asked.

"about 10 hours before." the hostess replied.

"BWOH?! JINJJA?! " we all were surprised by the reply we got. in 10 hours, they got  almost a million views! that is really astonishing.

"the mission is, you have to learn the whole dance and have to perform it live to your fans tomorrow. think you can bring it up?" the hostess stated our mission. what the? the whole song? how?

"eh? impossible! the mv didn't even show the whole dance!" minwooyah protested.

"we know.. that's why, we invited special guests.. now, let's call them out now! hana, dul, set!" the hostess said and pointed to the door.

"come out!" we all shouted. then five girls wearing masquerade masks came out and dark maroon and black dresses.

"yah! masks?" i whined. i was really eager to know who they were. one of the girls laughed and hid behind the others. then she got out again. 

"now girls, open your masks.." they slowly untied their masks and revealing their faces. i was confused and tried to process my mind to recognize who they are but i failed. so does the others.

"we are the special ANGELICA GIRLS fallen from heaven~! annyeonghaseyo, ANGELICA GIRLS imnida~" they all said in unison. (italics: english, normal: korean)

"bwoh!? i really did'nt recognize you!" minwoo jumped towards them and hugged them. they only giggled and sat with us on the couch.

"they will be your teachers for the dance.." the hostess said.

"ne~ please take care of us.." hyunnie shyly said.

"eh, baby panda... we were supposed to say that... hahaha" donghyun accidentally said that.

"baby panda?" the hostess asked curiously. as if she was trying to say that hyunnie and hyung had some kind of relationship.

"ah ne~ we have nicknames for each other... he calls me baby panda because of my previous dark circles and i call him mouse oppa because of his mouse-like face...  other than that, he is really like an older brother to me... sometimes he's an appa... so i kinda have two nicknames for him..." she said cutely and acted naturally. donghyun was very relieved that hyunnie covered up for him.

"ahh... what side of appa you like the most?" the hostess asks her. she laughed and hid her face behind me since she was sitting beside me.

"ah... the side i like most is when he buys me strawberry ice cream.. but i have to use my aegyo with him.. which is hard since i'm not good at doing aegyo.." she said. the others were totally disagreeing to her statement.

"eh, hyunnie... you do aegyo almost all the time... you always pout and look around when you're alone at school" minnie teased.

"oh? jinjja? i do that?" she pouted cutely and tilted her head sideways.

"you're doing it now!" the triplet and us twins said in unison.

"uwoo! amazing!" the crew, hostess and the others said in amazement. then the director motioned that it was already time for a wrap.

"until tomorrow... ja!" the hostess said and waved to the camera. we all did the same and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new update! ahh... i had to re-write the whole chapter again because there was some connection problems.. the other day...  well, hope you like it! bye!

keep in mind that i might update for tomorrow! ppyong!