a sweet encounter

Strawberry Love

"y...youngmin-ssi?" you said, surprised.

"h... hey... uh... wh... what are you doing here?" he asked.

"uh...i... i was just visiting... how about you?" you asked back .

"i was reading... " he said awkwardly.

then you both had the awkward moment of silence. you and youngmin both stared on the floor. you peeked up to see how he was reacting. before your sight reached youngmin, you saw a bowl of strawberries and whipped cream. you stared blankly at the meal.

youngmin peeked up to see what you were doing and saw you staring at the strawberries. 'is she hungry?' he thought.

"uh, hey, hyun ae-ssi... are you hungry?" he asked

you didn't reply his question, instead you looked at him blankly and gave a lifeless nod.

"y...you can have it..." he said.

your face lightened up and you started eating.

Youngmin's POV

'aww... she's so cute when eating....' i thought while watching her eat..

i stared at her while drinking. 'strawberries must be her favourite food.' i thought. i feel like pinching her cheeks due to how cute she was.

"thank you youngmin oppa~~" she said cutely after she finished eating.

'so cute! i feel like fainting now.. wait... am i a psycho fanboy or something? whatever... wait... did she just call me oppa? kyaa!'

"oppa? uhhh... yeah... s.. sure..." i said. man... this is gonna be awkward again... -.-

"m... mianhae... i accidentally said that... i know you hate it.. sorry.." she said. her face was like she was about to cry. she slapped many times.

"no.. it's okay... i like it." i gave her my prince-like smile.

"j... jinjja? so what do i call you now acctually?" she said. amazingly, her stutter reduced.

"op... oppa.. i guess..." i said, blushing.

she giggled a little and started talking again. "okay then, i'll call you tomato-oppa" she said with a big smile on her face.

"tomato oppa? wae?" i said.

she giggled again and reached for something in her camera bag. she pulled out a cute compact mirror .

(A/N: it looks like this,)

she showed me the mirror and i can see myself with red flushed face like a real tomato.

"that's why..." she continued to giggle.

"hey~ that's mean..." i said white pouting.

"aww... mianhae oppa~" then she looked out of the window and smiled by herself. it was already evening and the sun is setting. i also did the same after watching her. i smiled by myself when suddenly, a 'click' sound was heard. it came from hyun ae. she was taking my picture just now.

"hey~ why did you do that?" i asked.

"mianhae oppa... you were just too photogenic. i just had to take your picture. lookie.." she said while showing me the picture she took. i had to admit, it was a beautiful picture because of the red of light shining to my smiling face. to tell the truth, that was the most amazing picture i've ever seen.

"ne~ gwenchana hyun ae-ssi..." i replied.

"oh, you can call me hyunnie.. uh, i see you're the new member of the boyfriend group?" she asked.

"oh.. yeah i am.. me , my twin and minwoo" i replied.

"oh... they're a famous gang in the school grounds too you know.. " she replied back. truthfully, i know that too.. donghyun-hyung was famous because of his kind attitude, hyunseong-hyung is famous because of his toughness and jeongmin-hyung is famous because of his pretty face.

"yeah.. i heard you're in the Angelica Girls gang?" i asked wanting to confirm

"ne~ me, mi young unnie and triplets unnie..." she said. then she looked out from the window and saw the pinkish purple sky. then she took out her camera and snapped several pictures of the scenery. i only sat there quietly. looking at the figure in front of me.

i looked out the window and smiled again. i smiled for no reason. i just feel like it.

then i heard her mumble something..

~end of Youngmin's POV~

"i better go back.. " you mumbled to yourself.

" i'm sorry?" youngmin asked.

"oh.... nothing oppa~" you replied while giving him your sweetest smile.

"oh.. okay then..." he said while blushing hard.

'i need to go back... but why do i feel like i want to stay here longer? usually, i can't wait going home early. but now..... why?' you thought.

"uhh... ne oppa, i'll excuse myself for now... it's getting late...." you said with a heavy feeling on your chest.

"uhh.. okay..." he replied. your heart was throbbing after he said that. why is it?

you stood up and start heading to the door. then you felt someone grabbing your wrist.

"nyaa!" you screamed. 'seriously? nyaa? again? ugh this habit of mine~' you thought.

everyone was giving you a sharp look and have out a tsunami of shh's.

you bowed to everyone several times and mouthed the word 'mianhae' many times.

then you rushed out of the cafe while dragging the guy with you.

you turned around to see the guy's face. you were surprised to discover that the guy was youngmin.

"w... what?" you started to stutter again.

" uuh... i was wondering... hey, can i.... perhaps... send you home hyunnie?" he said. at that time, you were feeling butterflies in your stomach.

"uh... sure oppa... " you said with a smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! mianhae for not updating the story for a long period of time... mianhae! i'm too busy lately... whatever... by the way, readers-nim~ i'll try updating tomorrow... anyways, ppai readers-nim... ppyong~~