having fun -part 1

Strawberry Love

Hours passed and school is finally over. You stood and went to the front gate to wait for the guys and girls since they were in another class. You saw many people waiting for their transport and some even walked home. You played with winnie while waiting. Since everyone in your school knew you were an idol, some girls went up to you to greet you and asked for your autograph. You treated them nicely as if you knew them for ages. Then some guys even came up to you to ask for a selca. You gathered all your confidence and agreed.

“kyaa! It’s the boyfriend oppas!” a fangirl squealed. You looked towards the direction the fangirl pointed and saw a group of guys heading towards your direction. You waved and smiled to them. They also did the same. Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder that made you jump.

“boo! Hahahaha… scared?” the guy said. Your eyes widened out of shock.

“young su oppa?!” you shouted out of excitement. You didn’t notice that you shouted too loud which made people around you to stare at you. Young su only laughed and hid his face behind your back. You were clueless to his actions and finally noticed why he did that. You bowed to everyone in every direction and hit young su playfully.

“yah~ it’s all your fault oppa! Hahaha” you said then continued hitting him.

“yah~ ouch! It hurts! Hahaha.. this is revenge!” he said then lifted you hanging you on his shoulder.

“ahh! Let me down! Hahah… youngmin oppa! Boyfriend oppa! Help! Hahah” you shouted for help.

“you didn’t have to shout baby panda… we’re already here” donghyun said while laughing at you. You didn’t notice that they were already there with the other angelica girls member who were also laughing at you.

“waee? Why laugh? Is there something at my face?” you asked curiously to their reaction.

“bwahahaha! You look like a crazy girl you know?” jeongmin replied.

“ehh? Be more specific!” you pouted.

“hahaha… look” mi young took out her compact mirror and handed it to you. You looked very messed up with your hair all over your face. Then you poked young su’s stomach making him jump and let go of you. You were shutting your eyes tightly to brace yourself from falling to the rocky ground. Instead of falling to the hard ground, you fell on something softer. You looked up and saw youngmin on the ground. You quickly sit up straight and hung your head low.

“mianhae…” you said still not looking up.

“gwenchana… ne princess, your tiara is falling..” he said while holding your chin softly and lifted your face making you stare at his smiling face. he was so handsome with his simply messed up hair due to catching you. You blushed a little and quickly stood up. You took out your hand to pull him. He took it and stood beside you.

“yah~ is it over already? Aww… too bad…” hyunseong teased and pulled minwoo into a hug pretending to cry. Everyone around us were also watching and giggled. Then we were surrounded by fans. It goes on for a little while then young su came to the rescue by making up an excuse.

“omo! Angelica girls! Boyfriend! You’re almost late for your show! Hurry! Get into the car!” young su said. He winked. The others seemed dumbfounded. Only you understood his trick since he was your brother.

“ah! Ne! we almost forgot about that! Angels, Bestfriends, mianhae~ we gotta go… keep supporting us! See you all tomorrow..” you said cutely and blew a kiss to all of them and bowed. You made your way to the car and got onto it. The rest or the members and boyfriend kept up with the act and got into the car. Lucky young su had this habit of not filling the gas tank unless someone else did it for him. He could borrow appa’s car when the gas tank of his car gets empty.

“aishh… the gas tank is getting empty..” young su said. Yep.. that was a sign.

“stop by the gas station then hyung… “ minwoo said as if he knew him for a long time. He met him just now though. I let out a sigh and nodded. A while later, he stopped at a gas station and you got out of the car. The others were more dumbfounded than they were before. You pumped the gas and paid for it.

“done.. let’s go back home… “ you said. A few minutes later, you reached home and saw eomma and appa at the garden.

"eomma! appa! i'm home!" you ran towards them completely 

“eomma? Appa? Don’t you guys have work today?” you asked, tilting your head trying to be cute.

“haha.. nope.. we took a day off.. well.. do you remember what day it is today?” you can see eomma and appa’s reaction changed from happy to a little sad when they said that.

“ah jinjja? Uhh I don’t really remember eomma… appa… mianhae…” you said. Actually you remember it.

The day of the accident…

"it's okay sweetie... i see you brought... friends?" eomma asked. you can hear her surprised tone when she saw the guys.

"ah... yeah! eomma, appa, meet boyfriend... they're an idol... same like us..." you introduced.

"i'm your boyfriend! annyeonghaseyo..." the did their tagline and bowed to your parents.

"eomma! is hyunnie-saeng home? i'm hungry~ omo.." min hee walked out the door and saw the boyfriend band and angelica girls at the garden.

"ah.. annyeong.. min hee imnida.. hyunnie's unnie... " min hee introduced ourselves. young su was trying to hide his laughter because he knew how she was all crazy to meet her bias that was hyunseong.

"ah.. oppa.. meet my unnie..." you said and clinged to hyunseong's arm after young su whispered something to you. hyunseong looked at you with a confused face and you asked him to bend a little lower so you can whisper to him.  you giggled and acted all lovey dovey with hyunseong. the others widened their eyes without saying anything. min hee's reaction was priceless. she then pulled you meters away  from them all and started talking.

"y... your... b... boyf... boyfriend?" you can hear dissapointment in her voice.

"hahaha... ne... yours too... hahaha..." you replied giggling. then you jogged back to them. min hee understood what you said and giggled along with you.

"kiddie, cook something.. i'm hungry~" young su acted like a child and continuously tugging your uniform.

"you guys hungry?" you asked them and they nodded.

"appa, eomma, i'm gonna let them play in the playroom while i go and cook... min hee unnie, young su oppa... you can join them play.. " you said and grinned. you suddenly felt like an eomma. they nodded and you leaded them to a big playroom filled with toys and decorated cutely.

"now you guys play here while i go and cook.." you stated. sounding exactly like an eomma.

"ne eomma~" minwoo teased you. you just rolled your eyes and went out the room.

MinWoo's POV

aishhh... youngmin hyung has been silent since hyunnie was suddenly clinging to hyunseong hyung.

"hyung... gwenchanaeyo?" i asked. he still stayed silent though.

"hyung... gwenchana~?" i tried to ask him again. he still kept silent.

"hyung~! gwenchanaeyoooooo~!" i asked him with a slightly high tone and he jumped a little. the others were looking and surrounded me and youngmin hyung.

"youngminnie~ waeyo?" hyunseong hyung asked. youngmin hyung just glared at him as reply.

"is it because of hyunnie-yah? aishh... that was just an act she asked me to join.. she was just going to tease min hee-ssi" hyunseong hyung explained.

"ehh? jinjja? i thought you both were actually dating..." kwangminnie said.

"hahaha... aniyo~ for your information, me, hyunnie-yah and shin cho-saeng are the mischevious pranksters in the house.." young su-hyung said. min hee unnie just nodded and pouted a little making young su-hyung laugh.

"aishh... you don't believe us don't you?" min hee unnie guessed since hyung still wasn't saying anything.

"well... left us no choice... muehehehehe...." mi youngie said and we all understood her plan even without briefing. only youngmin hyung was left clueless. we all stood up and pulled youngmin to the kitchen.

"where are you taking me? ahh.. let me goooo~" hyung said. once we reached the kitchen, we pushed him in and hid behind the wall.

end of MinWoo's POV

"ah... oppa... need anything?" you asked.

"ah... aniyo.. nothing... umm... hyunnie-yah... do you... umm.. love hyunseong hyung?" youngmin asked. you seemed calm as if you knew this was coming.

"hahahaha... aniyo... hyunseong oppa is like my oppa... i just wanted to tease min hee unnie... who knows one day hyunseong oppa will be my brother-in-law? hehe.." you said little did you know the others were peeking.

"ah! jinjja? yay~ umm.. i mean.. whatever... need any help?" he offered. 

"ah.. just in time.. youngminnie oppa~ mind calling them all to gather at the dining table?" you asked while giving him a peck on the cheek.

"omo! mianhae! aishh.. i'm such a pabo... i didn't mean to do that...   just got used to doing it everyday.. it's sort of a daily routine.. mianhae!" you apologized while bowing several times. 

"gwenchana..." he replied and gave you a sweet smile. he went out to call them and was surprised to see them all at the dining table already. you just went to sit on the empty seat beside kwangmin.

"that was fast.. gomawo youngmin.." you thanked him.

"uwaa! ddeobboki!" the twins cheered.

"uwaa! kimchi!" minwoo and donghyun cheered. and the cheering goes on until there's no other food to be cheering for.

"i'll be eating well~!" all of them said.

"uwaa! mashisseoyo~! you're a good cook hyunnie-yah!" jeongmin complimented.

"hahah.. gomawo... eat well, i'm going to prepare the desserts.. " you stood and entered the kitchen. they nodded and continued eating. after a few minutes, you went out of the kitchen and went upstairs. 

"where are you going hyunnie-yah?" minnie asked. 

"ah.. i want to change clothes.." you replied and continued heading towards your room. you changed into a yellow long sleeved shirt with a pusheen cat printed on it and a pair of long jeans.

"you went downstairs and saw them all almost finishing their meal. you entered the kitchen and took out the strawberry oreo cheesecake you made last night and served it.

"omo! when did you buy this? so delicious~" the triplet asked in complete unison.

"ani.. i made it.." you replied. they all widened their eyes while the members of your family giggled.

"jinjja? uwoo... you're so talented~!" the twins said at once. you blushed a little.

"gomawo~" you replied. you went outside to play with your cats while the others are still enjoying their food.

"winnie~ this is your new family~" you brought winnie outside with you.