Tao the moodbreaker

Strawberry Love

YoungMin's POV

Recess bell just rang. I went to hyunnie's class to fetch her to eat at the canteen. I scanned through the class but still haven't seen her . Where is she? 

" youngmin oppa! What are you doing here? Looking for hyun ae-ssi?" a fan asked me.

" ah.. Yeah... Have you seen her?" i asked. I smiled at her trying my best to look calm. Who knows how worried i am inside.

" she was here...  When the bell rang, she ran off to somewhere... She seems like she was in a hurry... uhh.. oppa.. Can we get a selca?" she answered. Aigoo...Not the answer i'm hoping for.

" sure... As thanks... " i replied to her.  I gave out my best smile and took a selca with her. I bowed and went to the canteen.

" ughh.. Guys, have you seen hyunnie? I went to her class just now and her classmate said she ran off to somewhere..." i asked as soon as i sat beside the angelica girls and boyfriend.

" nope..  I only seen her during first period since we have the same classes... But she seems to be in a bad mood... So i don't dare to bother her..." sunmin said. Speaking of which... I have english class with her next... I'll ask her later... As for now, i'm hungry.

~ after recess~

"hey cutie, come on.. be my girlfriend..." i heard a guy said  on the way to class.

" get out of my sight..." the girl said. I know this voice...

" ohh... The cute and shy girl has become fiesty... "  the guy said. I feel like tearing his throat apart.

" i'm sorry, are you deaf blockhead? I said get out of my sight! " she replied to him. From her voice, i can sence that she's in a bad mood.

" what did you call me?!" he shouted. Then he groaned in pain.

" sorry blockhead, but i have to get to class, if you'll excuse me..."  she said. I saw her getting out from the corner and entered the class. I entered the class and saw her at the most back of the class beside the window. She wore a pair of a black full framed transparent glasses. Her expression seemed dark and she was looking out of the window to avoid eye contact with anybody. I sat next to her and  tried to talk to her but there was no response. I gave up and the teacher walked in. Then we started the lesson. Hyunnie passed me a folded letter during lesson.

'sorry, but i'm not in the mood for talking.. And again, sorry that you had to see me in that situation.. I'm really not in the mood today...' 

I looked at her but she only focused on the whiteboard. I can see her dark expression on her face. I guess the teacher  also notices it since in every english session, hyunnie was the one that becomes the great example. But today, even the teacher doesn't dare to even make eye contact with her. Then english class ended just like that. Hyunnie sped off to her next class. I Tried to catch up to her but i didn't manage to.

then two days passed... Hyunnie was still missing from sight... The angelica girls said that she wasn't being her usual self during practice. She often mess up and having bad tempers. She often run away from us all and doesn't speak anything. I decided to stop by her house and ask what's going on. The others were telling me to not go but i kept on going with my decision. At last they gave in and followed me to her house.

"yeoboseyo, hyung.. I'm gonna drop by your house with the others.. Can we?" i said after  he picked up the call.

" yeoboseyo.. Sure... I really need your help now..." shin cho hyung said. He sounded desprate enough.

" okay we'll be there after school.." i replied then closing the call.

~ after school~ 

"annyeong... Hyung, we're here..." kwangmin said through the device. Then the gates opened. We all went in and we were greeted by shin cho hyung. 

" sorry for asking... But does any of you know how to cook?" hyung asked.

" i do... Wae?" hyunseong hyung raised his hand.

"well, the past two days dongsaeng isn't being herself. The food she cooks became tasteless... This only happens if she's in a very bad mood... And it's all that stupid guy's fault!" shin cho hyung explained.

"who?" we all asked at once. 

" it's minhee's ex... He dumped minhee for hyunnie which made them both have a huge fight some time ago... The fight was too serious... Then, somehow minhee managed to get over it and they became great sisters again... But minhee became bestfriends with that tao... Hyunnie hates tao completely that even hearing his name makes her sweet and cute self turn to scary and fierce... Minhee has been bringing tao here since two days ago.. To tell you the truth i a--" hyung explained before he got cut off by minhee's voice and  another guy's voice.

" hey guys! I didn't knew we had company..." minhee said after she stepped into the house. We faked a laugh and they sat on a free couch near us. We chatted a little and got to know this tao guy a little more. Then the main door opened. All eyes were on the figure that was entering the house.

"oh hey hyunnie yah! Wanna join us?" tao said. Hyunnie shook her head ran off upstairs. Minhee's face and shin cho's hyung face became slightly pale. Then we heard a loud sound. It was hyunnie slamming the door. We chuckled awkwardly and started cracking up some jokes. Hyunseong hyung went off with shin cho hyung to cook. Then tao kept on talking how perfect hyunnie is and all. I feel like punching his face but i maintained a kind face. Then we heard a loud slam and saw hyunnie walking down the stairs. She threw a paper to me and headed towards the main door.

"going already hyunnie yah?  Be safe!" tao said. Hyunnie ignored it and got out of the house with the darkest expression i have seen so far.

'going out.. Tell them i won't be home tonight.. I'll try finding a place to stay... Don't ever bother to look or me..' 

I stood up and went to the kitchen to talk to shincho hyung. I passed the letter to him and he read it. He stabbed the chopping board wih the knife he was holding making the knife stand.

" minhee! Come here for a sec! " hyung shouted. Trying his best to seem kind but the fact that he was about to kill someone was clearl shown from his expression.

" this..." he threw the paper into her hands. Her expression changed 360 degrees. She got out and dragged tao out of the house. The angelica girls were punching plushies, the guys are expressing their annoyance by talking about him.  Then minhee got into the house wthout tao and changed her mood to cheerful again. 

————————————————————————————————————————————————

heyy... Double update! 

Tao as the bad boy is amazing... 

Woohoo! Okay.. I need my sleep now... Ppyong!