the hangout~

Strawberry Love

you were sitting on your bed while staring at you closet. you were nervous since it was the first time you were goung to hang out with a bunch of guys.

what should i wear? how do i style my hair? ughh... this is hard...

you scanned through your closet and pulled a cute dress and skinny jeans.

you were checking youself in the mirror and  smiled to yourself. you let your hair loose since it was a little curly and very cute. you took a glance at the clock and snatched the Canon DSLR on you bed. you came down on lime when the bell rang.

"eomma, i'll be going now... see you soon... saranghae eomma~" you came closer to the couch and pecked your eomma's cheek.

"ne~ have fun... don't forget to bring back some cotton candy for me..." eomma said. ah, eomma is as childish as ever...

you opened the door and saw a guy with a black suit smiling towards you. "annyonghaseyo... are you miss Park Hyun Ae?" he asked. "ne~" i replied. that was the only thing that could come out from my mouth. "please follow me to the car" he said politely. you only smiled and  got on the car. in the car you saw the gang and boyfriend gang talking about random things. you took a seat in front of youngmin and started to talk about random things...

a few minuted passed and we arrived at the bowling centre. the place was big and grand. which made you feel anxious. you tugged on youngmin's jacket and whispered to him. "oppa, are you sure we're bowling here? it looks grand and expensive" it made youngmin laugh a little and smile. then he whispered back. 

"ne~ gwenchana... it's not expensive.." he gave you a reassuring smile and you returned his smile.

"now guys, let's go get our shoes..." he said. he sounded more like a tourist guide. we all went to get our shoes and ran off to the lane.

YoungMin's POV

ah, this girl is too cute... the outfit she's wearing really does compliment her skin...

the game started and it was rather competitive between me, hyunnie and hyun seong. at last, hyunnie won with 1 point ahead of me. hyunseoung hyung got third place and i got second...

"oppa! i won! yay!" she jumped happily...

"you were great hyun ae-ssi" the gang complimented her.

"you tottaly beat youngmin on his own game!" minwoo said.

"yah~ it was only by 1 point... -.- " i replied back to minwoo. he seemed to have cared less... 

"let's go for a meal~" i said... then they all nodded and followed me behind.. i really feel like a tourist guide now...

"kyaaaa!!!!! isn't that youngmin- oppa?!" a girl squealed... uh oh...

everybody had their attention to me... eottokhae???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hey hey~ there's chapter 6 for youuuu....

sorry if it's too short... i got home a litte later than expected... mianhae!

now~ do you like it? i'm gonna keep updating later~ now i'm gonna have my midnight meal...

thanks for the comments... i litteraly squealed like a fangirl after reading the comments...

as appreciation, i'm gonna share a video of youngmin~~

there you go~ maybe some have watched it, but who cares? watch it again! it's funny! haahah... okay... ppyong~

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf5VuHqCOas