ahjumma~

Strawberry Love

"ahh... jinjja? she must be pretty~" you said.

"ne~ she is... here's her picture..." the ahjumma took out a picture from her pocket.
 
"uwaa... so pretty~" you and youngmin complimented.
 
"gomawo... are you both dating?" the ahjumma asked.
 
"ah.. aniyo~ we're friends... he transfered to my school yesterday... " you answered.
 
"omo.. what a pity! you look good together~" the ahjumma replied. it made you blush.
 
"hahaha... gomawo ahjumma... who knows one day we might be together.." youngmin replied jokingly.
 
"yah~ youngminnie oppa!" you playfully hit his arm.
 
"hahaha... mianhae~ mianhae~" he pleaded.
 
"ahjumma, how much does it cost?" you asked again.
 
"oh, it's okay... it's free... can i get a picture of you both? my daughter would love it." the ahjumma asked.
 
"ne~ sure thing!" you stood beside youngmin and made a cute pose with the cotton candy. the ahjumma giggled and took a picture using a polaroid that she had with her.
 
"omo... how cute~" the ahjumma complimented.
 
"ah, one second..." youngmin said.
 
"HYUNG! KWANGMINNIE! MINWOO-YAH! ANGELICA GIRLS! COME HERE!!" youngmin shouthed to call them over. they raced towards youngmin.
 
"what?" jeongmin asked.
 
"let's take a picture for this ahjumma's daughter...." you said.
 
"sure!" we all posed and took several pictures.
 
"can you please autograph on this paper?" the ahjumma asked again.
 
"sure thing~" mi young said.
 
"gomawo~ you kids are so kind... my daughter would love it..." the ahjumma thanked us all...
 
"hahah... sure~ i hope she likes it... oh my, it's getting late... mianhae ahjumma.... we have to go... see you next time~" hyunseong said.
 
"ne~ ppai kids..." the ahjumma waved at us... we smiled and waved back.
 
"ahjumma is really kind.... i hope to see her again...." you said. everybody nodded in agreement.
 
"ahhh... oppa, unnie, my house is right in the corner.... " you stated.
 
"ah? jinjja? our dorm is here too! where do you live?" minwoo shouted out.
 
"uhh... right there" you pointed out to a light brown house full with pretty plants and has a beautiful fountain at the yard.
 
"jinjja? we're 4 blocks away! i never knew we were ever this close...." minwoo replied happily.
 
"but the girls..." kwangmin said worriedly. he was afraid to leave them alone in the dark.
 
"ah~ ne.... gwenchana~ we were going to have a sleep over at hyunnie's house anyway...." minnie cut off kwangmin's sentence since she knew what he was going to say.
 
"ahh... let's go to school together tomorrow!" hyunseong shouted out.
 
"yes!" everybody agreed.
 
"see you tomorrow then... ppai~ we'll be here at 6:30 a.m. be fast~" donghyun added.
 
"ne~ i'll make sure of that..." sunmin said.
 
"ppai~!" you all waved and you and the angelica girls gang entered the house.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
heeeyyyoooo~ new chappie~! yay!
how was it? i like that ahjumma~
i feel so happy when reading the comments you readers wrote~
i was litterally like squealing around and clapping my hands like a seal...
i reaaaaaly hope this fic will be famous one day...
spread the love~! ppyong~~
oh, i was just enjoying myself by watching youngmin's gifs and i found this... i don't know if it's funny or more to pity... 0.o