this class

Strawberry Love

"oh god! i'm late! eomma!! i'm going now! " you shouted after having a quick glance at your alarm clock. '6.50 in the morning.. are you kidding me?  10 minutes left untill school starts! i'm totally gonna be late... and it's the first day!'  you thought. then you started to sprint off.

"huaaaa! there's the school! oh good! i'm gonna make it in time! still 6.55 in the morning." you said to yourself.

"yah~ you pabo dongsaeng! do you know how long have we been here waiting for you? so slow." said Minnie. you noticed that the members of the gang were also waiting for you. from the looks on their faces, they seem mad.

"mianhae unnie~ mianhae.. i overslept... my eomma didn't help wake me up." you pleaded with your infamous cutie voice that could melt others hearts.

"yah! not again... hyunnie-saeng, don't do that voice... you know how i can't stand it..." said minnie. oh yeah! it always works.

"hehehe... ne~ come on! we're gonna be late for class unnie!" you said politely since they are older than you.

"how active" mumbled the triplets at once.

mi young seemed surprised at the sudden telepathy the triplets had. they were always like that anyway... but we still thought it was awesome...

you walked fast to the classroom without even caring about the surrounding. then suddenly, you bumped into a group of guys...

"nyaa!" you screamed out of shock.

"nyaa? that is a weird type of scream... it's the first time i've heard it though.." said a boy with brownish rust-coloured hair. the statement he gave out made the rest of the boy gang laugh out loud.

"i... i... i'm sorry! i'm really, really, really sorry! m.. m.. mi.. mianhae!" you stuttered... you were too shy to even say anything else then you ran off to class.. 'oh god.. what have i done... i spoke to a guy! wait.. A GUY?! it's the first time i spoke to a guy... well not a guy... but a group of them! man i feel like killing myself!' you thought when you were walking to class.. you didn't even hear your gang calling out your name...

"man.. i think she's drowning in her sea of thoughts now.." said mi young.

"obviously~" said minnie

when you reached class, you sat down and saved seats for your gang. since in your class boys and girls sit beside each other, the girls sit in one row. then your gang came to your seat and started chit-chatting untill the teacher walks into the class.

"Good morning students, i'm your homeroom teacher for this year... my name is kim hwayoung... since it's the first time we meet, let's do some introductions" said the middle-aged woman.

then, a sudden knock is heard at the door. the headmaster of the school brought in 3 students into the class. the headmaster and the homeroom teacher had a little discussion and the headmaster dismissed himself from the class. the students whispered among themselves untill the homeroom teacher said something.

'oh god, no... please no! not these guys again!' as she sees the faces of the 3 guys

"class, we have 3 transfer students today... since we were about to start the introductions, the three of you can sit first.. hmm.. let's see..." mrs. kim said and was looking around for empty seats.

'oh no... the seat beside me is free! oh what a nightmare! don't pick me... don't pick me.... DON'T PICK ME!!' you thought...

"ah! minwoo, you can sit beside jo geummin.. kwangmin, you can sit beside jo minnie... and... youngmin, you can sit beside park hyun ae... girls, please raise you hands and say your names." said the teacher.

(A/N: if you were wondering how the teacher knows their names, it's because the Angelica Girls gang is famous around the school grounds... so the teachers know who is who.. and for the guys, the headmaster mentioned their names when discussing with the homeroom teacher...)

'i'm dead...' you thought.

then the introductions started... when it was your turn, you totally forgot about your surroundings and started your introduction. "annyeonghaseyo, my name is park hyun ae... i was born in 12 of july.. i love photography and cats! i hope we all can get along" you spoke clearly to the class with your cutie voice and everybody awed...

then when it was the rust-haired guy's turn. he started his introduction with a prince-like smile on his face. " annyeonghaseyo, my name is jo youngmin, i transfered here due to our fathers work... as you can see, i have an identical twin.. i am the hyung... our birthdate is on 24th of april... speaking of likes, ne hyun ae, i like cats too!" he said clearly and loud...

you kept quiet to hide your tomato-like face from the class.. while everybody squealed at his cuteness, you shivered out of shyness...

'why do i have to ever enter this class?'

Youngmin's POV

'oh! i get to sit next to the 'nyaa' girl! whoa.. she's so cute! oh, what was her name again? oh yeah! hyun ae! how pretty' i thought.

i was waiting eagerly for her turn of the introduction. when it was finally her turn, she stood up as if whe was fearless and i can see that she forgot all about her surroundings because she was fidgeting like crazy before, now she is totally a different person... amazing

"annyeonghaseyo, my name is park hyun ae... i was born in 12 of july.. i love photography and cats! i hope we all can get along" she said with a very cute voice.. a voice than can melt my heart... oh, how cute! i feel like squealing like a fangirl now...

'oh wait, did she say she liked cats? yay! we have the same interest!' i thought.

then it was my turn... "annyeonghaseyo, my name is jo youngmin, i transfered here due to our fathers work... as you can see, i have an identical twin.. i am the hyung... our birthdate is on 24th of april... speaking of likes, ne hyun ae, i like cats too!" i smiled with my famous prince-like smile. all the girls squealed at my cuteness. i took a glance at hyun ae who is looking down... i can see her shivering...

'does she hate me?' i thought with an insecure feeling.. my first day and i already have someone hating me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! this is the first chapter... i know it ... mianhae.... i'll improve my story ! if you like it pleaaaaaasseee subscribe.... jebal~~~ hehehe.. ppai ppai everyone!