What Is Happening

Strawberry Love

hey guyssssssss.... i missed ya~ sorry i haven't been updating for ages.. school is killing me..  so i'm gonna make 2 more entries in well.. tomorrow? so in the meantime, dance with boyfriend with their new japanese song my avatar~ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-5 months later-

YoungMin's POV

5 months.. where is she? 

we've been busy with our upcoming comeback to the fact that i don't really know what is happening around me. everything is about high notes, low notes, dance steps and mv briefing. we don't really know what happened to Angelica Girls anymore. we don't even have the time gap to look up the internet. school? don't even mention it. the company hired a personal tutor for each of us so that we could study despite our busy days.

lucky thing that the CEO gave us a day off today. i bet he could see how worn out we were. i, ate a bowl of cereal while the other members scattered around the house  doing their own stuff. well, untill our genius leader hyung suggested that we try to catch up with whatever that is happening within the kpop industry.all of us immediately gathered around him. EXO, B.A.P., SNSD, f(x), Girls Day, T-ARA and basically everything. then we agreed to search for Angelica Girls related posts. Then we found out that they released a new mv just recently.

hyung played the video and we were awed by their powerful vocals and dancing. but there was one thing that made us weird. WHERE IN THE WORLD IS PARK HYUN AE? minwoo suggested that we keep on reading through the articles. about 10 minutes later, we came across an article that caught our attention. 

12 April 2013, Friday

ANGELICA GIRLS MAKNAE LEAVING THE GROUP

Angelica Girls maknae, Park Hyun Ae reaveals that she will be leaving the group due to the harrasment from sasaeng fans. The news shocked fans from both k-fans and international fans.

"I'll officially leaving the group on 16 April 2013. This has nothing to do with the tight schedule the groups are facing but because of the sasaeng fans that has been threatening and hurting my family, friends an even me. I am very sorry for the sudden announcement and hope that our fans may be okay with this and will continue support the remaining members." she said during a press conference recently.

The company has decided to release her from the contract and also lodged about the issue to the police for the sake of the remaining members and also the other groups from the company.

we were shocked by the news an immediately contacted SunMin.

"yeoboseyo?"

"yeoboseyo SunMin-ah"

"eo oppa wae?"

"is hyunnie really out of the group? where is she?"

"eo.. ne.. she's studying abroad in Malaysia. She transferred the next day she left the group. Her family moved there too."

"bwoh? why didn't she tell us? why didn't you guys tell us?" 

"she didn't let us.. she said that you'll find out anyway"

"ughh.."

"mianhaeyo.. and again mianhaeyo oppa i gotta close the call it's almost our turn for Music Bank" 

"ne.. bye SunMin"

"bye"

(A/N: blue- DongHyun, pink- SunMin.. and donghyun is in loudspeaker mode)

the guys were utterly confused just as i am but managed to regain composure immediately.

Just.What.Is.Happening.Right.Now