now i'm comfortable

Strawberry Love

 

"hwaaarghhh! aigoo~ i'm sleepy... unnie... let me sleep pleaaaaaase...." you pleaded.
 
"andwae~" mi young replied to you.
 
"yah~ sunminnie unnie~ jebal~" you pleaded to sunmin cutely.
 
"that won't work hyunnie-saeng... hahaha... by the way, the class is about to start... you better not sleep... i'm warning you..." sunmin tried hard to ignore your cuteness.
 
"nappeun unnie~" you still reply to sunmin.
 
"y... yah! you rude dongsaeng~!" sunmin replied to you. it's too obvious she's trying to stop herself  from laughing too much.
 
"whatever" you replied, sulking.
 
"annyeong hyunnie-yah... how are you?" a guy said to you.
 
"annyeong youngmin oppa... i'm fine... how about you?" you replied sweetly with a cute cat faced smile.
 
"ne~ i'm fine too" he replied to you and smiled with the prince-like smile he has.
 
"whoa.. why is the class so quiet?" you both said at once. the whole class is looking at you and youngmin.
 
"op...OPPA?! hyunnie-saeng! did he threatened you or something? did he force you to do anything?! you better tell me hyunnie-yah! are you in danger?" your gang shot you with so many questions.
 
"yah~ pabo unnie! he didn't do anything to me~! and aniyo~ i'm safe.." you replied. almost shouting at them for making such a big deal about you calling youngmin oppa.
 
"th... then.... how? and... and why? are you guys d... dating?" minnie asked.
 
"ANIYO~! we're not dating... we're just friends" you and youngmin said at once.
 
lucky the teacher walked into the class.. the gang stared at you with a you-better-tell-me-what's-going-on glare... you just gave them a blank stare and just nodded.
 
'ding dong'  the recess bell rang...
 
"oppa~ see you after recess... ppai ppai~" you said then running towards the gang and jumped onto sunmin's back to get a piggyback ride. sunmin just continued to carry you to the canteen.
 
"sunmin unnie~ let's go~ i'm hungry.. if i'm late the butterscotch bread and strawberry milk will be sold out" you pleaded while pulling sunmin from the seat.
 
"yah~ go there yourself.." sunmin replied lazily.
 
"what if i bump into a guy? unnie~ jebal..." you pleaded again.
 
"eh? i thought you're not shy to guys already?" she asked curiously.
 
"aniyo.. only youngmin oppa.... " you answered.
 
"eh? jinjja? but how?" she asked you again.
 
"molla..." to tell the truth, you don't even know.
 
"annyeong hyunnie-yah~" a guy spoke.
 
"annyeong..." you replied.
 
"not eating?" he asked.
 
"i want to... but sunmin unnie doesn't want to go and buy with me.." you replied to him.
 
"come.... i'll go with you..."  he offered.
 
"jinjja? yay! thanks oppa~!" you clapped your hands like a retarded seal. you started to skip to the counters while chanting "butterscotch bun and strawberry milk here i come~~" 
 
SunMin's POV 
 
"guys... don't you think  it's a miracle that she can talk ONLY to youngmin?" i asked slightly confused.
 
"yeah... i think so too...  but i'm kind of scared of youngmin's reaction of he knows about hyunnie-saeng's secret..."
 
"hey guys! mind if we have recess with you?" a guy said after tapping my shoulder. i couldn't see his face since the sun was shining right behind his head. i kind of recognize this voice. the gang members smiled and nodded. i was the only one still dumbfounded. then, 4 guys sat on the same table as us. the guy who i was facing was still standing while talking to his friend. after a few seconds, he sat next to me and gave me an innocent cute smile. i couldn't help but smile back.
 
"oh? b... boyfriend g... gang? a... an... annyeong.." hyunnie said. crap... what's with this memory of mine? hyunnie-yah.... mianhae... i'm so stupid... 
 
"annyeong hyun ae-ssi~" the boyfriend members greeted her politely. youngmin and hyunnie sat beside each other.
 
end of SunMin's POV
 
YoungMin's POV
 
hiargh? what the? arghhh... what do i do? she's stuttering and fidgeting again... argh... eventhough it's cute, i feel so uncomfortable seeing her act tike this...
 
suddenly, a brilliant idea popped out of my head. i reached for my iphone in my pockets and started tapping the keyboard.
 
~MESSAGE SENT~
 
the members reached for their phones and read the message i sent them. they all gave me a secretive thumbs up. well, secretive enough that the girls won't notice.
 
end of YoungMin's POV
 
KwangMin's POV
 
' Pika~ Pika~ Message ' my message alarm rang. i reached for my phone and checked out the message. 
 
From: YoungMin hyung
To: DongHyun hyung, HyunSeong hyung, JeongMin Hyung, PiKwangChu, Minwoo-Yah
Hyung, KwangMinnie, Minwoo-yah.... crack up some jokes, or do something extremely funny... hyunnie-yah is getting uncomfortable here... JEBAL~ i'll treat you guys to bowling if you do it... i bet she'll get comfortable with you guys... jebal! T_T ^3^
 
ahh... hyung is really taking care of that girl ne? hwaiting hyung... ahh... jokes.. jokes... i have none... donghyun hyung is the funniest.... maybe i should wait for him to start a joke....
 
i stuffed a bun into my mouth and the whole table started to laugh even Hyun Ae...
 
"eh? wffaehyyo? wffhy lhaugffffff?" i couldn't ask properly since  the bun i ate was still stuffed in my mouth.
 
"hahah... wait kwangminnie, do nothing... please..." Minnie said while patting around my face with make up. yah~ what is this girl up to? -.-
 
"done~" minnie said then she giggled cutely. the whole table was laughing crazily.
 
"yah~ minnie unnie! it's still unfinished!" hyun ae laughed and placed a pikachu headband ontop of my head...
 
"hahah... masterpiece!" hyunseong and minwoo cried out laughing...
 
"yah! tell me what's happening here. or else i'm gonna cry~" i joked. the everybody put out their cellphones and took a picture of me.
 
"this is what's happening" youngmin hyung showed me the picture he took of me.
 
ahh... these guys... seriously? but, it's kind of cute... me as pikachu... i totally resemble that cutie a lot~
 
"hahaha... fans call me  PiKwangChu for a reason you know?" i finally said clearly since i've already finished chewing. the boyfriend gang bursted out with laughters while the Angelica Girls stared blankly... probably dumbfounded...
 
"fans? explaination please?" GeumMin asked.
 
"uhh... yeah... don't you know? we're idols... the BoyFriend group... from starship entertainment.... lately we did the iyah song...."
 
"bhhhwwhhat? are you kidding me? what about your dad's transfer?" mi young asked... surprisingly jeongmin hyung didn't tell her. she eyed jeongmin hyung... he only could stare at the floor as if the floor was too interesting to stare at.
 
"uhh... well, it's true... and, yeah... our dad did transfer here.. before, we were living at the next town..." i replied.
 
"that explains the crazy squealing girls over there... they've been there for a long time now..." minnie pointed to the squealing girls. some were also holding banners..
 
"hahah... whatever... oppa! let's hang out sometimes~ wait... can we all call you oppa?" hyun ae finally spoke. we all froze and stared at hyun ae.
 
"yeah! sure! by the way, youngmin was gonna treat us for bowling... it wouldn't hurt to add more people ne?" hyunseong replied excitedly... truthfully, we all felt happy to hyun ae's reaction. she finally got used to us. youngmin hyung seemed to smile broadly hearing hyun ae's reply.
 
"yeah~ after school at 3 o'clock? i'll ask our driver to pick you girls up..." youngmin hyung just couldn't seem to wipe the smile on his face.
 
end of KwangMin's POV
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mianhae! i've been missing for 2 weeks now... yah.... i really missed this fic...
hehehe... so? how was it? it had 3 POVs in it... lol...
i liked it... mueheheheheheh (who cares if i liked it? -.- )
yay! i now have 13 subbies and 307 views... it's like winning an award~
i reeeeeeaally love you guys~ sarangahae~~
i'll update this fic tonight~ ppyong~